Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,175 members, 7,825,668 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

"USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE - Technology Market (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE (428515 Views)

u-Snapp Launches App In Nigeria: Aims to ease trade Of used items / Laptops New Arrivals - Direct From Usa / Used Items For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by mrjaybaba(m): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
Owo

Ego

Kudi

Money

grin
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by feelme3(m): 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
Oga, I don't know why you don't want to look my side. Please let me know if you have baby walker in stock and whats the landing cost. Am in Lagos.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by 4X4: 2:43am On Jan 22, 2017
WHERE IS THE LOCATION OF YOUR WAREHOUSE AND WHATS YOUR CONTACT NUMBER SO THAT I CAN COME AND HAVE A LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE 09051948827 , 07089728887 . I NEED A SAMSUNG GRAND 1 OR NOKIA XL AND A COOKING POT THAT CAN TAKE 5 LITRES OF WATER
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
I have told u baby walker is available for 15k
We can buy them for u and move them out from the warehouse then come to the office to pick them up. Tnx

feelme3:
Oga, I don't know why you don't want to look my side. Please let me know if you have baby walker in stock and whats the landing cost. Am in Lagos.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
If you read through the thread you will see warehouse locations.
And my contact is on my signature.
Lastly, you can visit the warehouse Monday Saturday

4X4:
WHERE IS THE LOCATION OF YOUR WAREHOUSE AND WHATS YOUR CONTACT NUMBER SO THAT I CAN COME AND HAVE A LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE 09051948827 , 07089728887 . I NEED A SAMSUNG GRAND 1 OR NOKIA XL AND A COOKING POT THAT CAN TAKE 5 LITRES OF WATER

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by 4X4: 2:47am On Jan 23, 2017
rev2214:
Membership Palava

We have more than 10 warehouses in Ladipo alone and over 20 importers not to mention other warehouses in other part of the city.

Thus it has become pertinent to let you know which item is available, where, when and quality, since most of these items belong to different individuals.

Having said that, our Paid Member become our priority, we give information about offloaded items to our our audience, paid member now have access to buy direct from the warehouse through us, they are also free to visit the warehouse, we give location, available items, who to buy from and when to buy (which is base on quality and affordability) while non-paid member buy their own desire selected items through what they see on our platform via pix.

Given locations is now a privilege information to Paid Member Only. To become a paid member, A1 time yearly payment of 3.5k become necessary.

Alternatively, non-member who wish to seek information or make request buying any of these items can just pay 750 as a running cost each time they want to know when, where and how to buy such item in the warehouse base on the availability

After necessary selection, you can use any of our account detail to make your payment then we go ahead to purchase your item(s) for delivery.

This measure becomes necessary to avoid unnecessary disappointment to any of our audience on this platform. If you have any question or suggestions please don't hesitate to send me a PM via WhatsApp or email.

Thanks.

. I NEED A SAMSUNG GRAND 1 OR NOKIA XL AND A COOKING POT THAT CAN TAKE 5 LITRES OF WATER . HOW MUCH ARE THEY SO THAT ILL KNOW HOW MUCH IM COMING WITH TO THE WAREHOUSE
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 9:23am On Jan 23, 2017
This Toyota Harrier will be coming...latest by march endind. Plus Other house hold items such as Car stereos, laptops, monitors, desktops, hard drives, boat engines etc I will give u landing cost as soon as possible.

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
Fresh offload Today
Kettle
Sewing machine
DVD
TV's
Hard Toys
Motor parts
Etc

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Udehpaschal1(m): 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
Picture of the sewing machine and price?
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
Udehpaschal1:
Picture of the sewing machine and price?

They will start selling tmrow

1 Share

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Udehpaschal1(m): 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
rev2214:

Let me know the price when they start selling. Do u have electric cooker ?
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by fashrola(m): 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
rev2214:

Is it only the head? What about the complete set?
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by macodollar: 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
good work...
pls do u have solar panels and batteries?
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by 4X4: 12:36am On Jan 24, 2017
rev2214:

THIS MAN POST THE PRICES OF THE THINGS YOU ARE SELLING HERE OR ARE YOU LAZY ABOUT TYPING PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW HOW MUCH THESE THINGS COST SO THAT THEY CAN BUDGET AND GO TO THE WAREHOUSE WITH ENOUGH MONEY. I NEED A SAMSUNG GRAND 1 OR NOKIA XL AND A COOKING POT THAT CAN TAKE 5 LITRES OF WATER . HOW MUCH ARE THEY SO THAT ILL KNOW HOW MUCH IM COMING WITH TO THE WAREHOUSE
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 9:24am On Jan 24, 2017
macodollar:
good work...

pls do u have solar panels and batteries?

No
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 9:30am On Jan 24, 2017
4X4:

THIS MAN POST THE PRICES OF THE THINGS YOU ARE SELLING HERE OR ARE YOU LAZY ABOUT TYPING PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW HOW MUCH THESE THINGS COST SO THAT THEY CAN BUDGET AND GO TO THE WAREHOUSE WITH ENOUGH MONEY. I NEED A SAMSUNG GRAND 1 OR NOKIA XL AND A COOKING POT THAT CAN TAKE 5 LITRES OF WATER . HOW MUCH ARE THEY SO THAT ILL KNOW HOW MUCH IM COMING WITH TO THE WAREHOUSE

You're too lazy to read through the thread. Read through and get answer to your question. People following already have prices they are in the group chat.

2 Likes

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 9:31am On Jan 24, 2017
fashrola:

Is it only the head? What about the complete set?

Is only the head, you can buy stand at Oshodi opp Arena
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by 4X4: 9:59am On Jan 24, 2017
rev2214:

You're too lazy to read through the thread. Read through and get answer to your question. People following already have prices they are in the group chat.
YOU'RE THE LAZY ONE NOT ME . CHECK MY POSTS YOU WILL SEE ME POSTING PRICES OF WHAT IM SELLING REPEATEDLY OVER AND OVER AGAIN SO THAT PEOPLE KNOW THE PRICES OF WHAT IM SELLING. IM NOT ON WHATSAPP SO ITS BETTER YOU KEEP POSTING PRICES HERE
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by bobo65(m): 10:17am On Jan 24, 2017
4X4:

Y are u naturally rude
Even to ppl dat are obviously way older than u
Uv been like this ever since I encountered u on nairaland
Grow up n learn how to talk/type

5 Likes

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by mrjaybaba(m): 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
4X4, please be careful of what you type here.

@ Oga Rev, just ignore and let the ministry move forward.

grin

bobo65:

Y are u naturally rude

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by 4X4: 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
bobo65:

Y are u naturally rude
YOU ARE VERY MAD AND INSANE. WHERE WAS I RUDE ?? I MERELY CORRECTED HIS WAY OF DOING BUSINESS. STUPID FOOL LIKE YOU. I BLAME YOUR PARENTS
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by 4X4: 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
mrjaybaba:

grin

YOU'RE MAD IM TRYING TO HELP YOUR REV GUY TO DO THINGS THE PROPER WAY
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by AKMoney1(m): 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
Do you have water dispenser? Price?
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by 4X4: 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
AKMoney1:
SEE PEOPLE ASKING FOR PRICES BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO POST PRICES OF GOODS IN YOUR WAREHOUSE. MR REV LEARN TO TAKE CORRECTIONS
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
bobo65:

Y are u naturally rude

Bobo ...just ignore this guy......he is trying to rule my world.....no way, I know where I'm going.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
AKMoney1:

Water Dispenser was uploaded upper WK .........is finished now
It was sold for 15k
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
4X4:

SEE PEOPLE ASKING FOR PRICES BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO POST PRICES OF GOODS IN YOUR WAREHOUSE. MR REV LEARN TO TAKE CORRECTIONS

Just join the group and stop wasting your time. Try to read through my post then you will understand that this 2017...!!lolz
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
mrjaybaba:

grin

God bless u
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
Follow up
Iron
Drilling but incomplete
Kettle
DVD player
Sewing machine
Generator ( I better pass my neighbour)
Blender
Etc

Still selling
Chat with me on whatsapp if interested

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 8:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
Okay .......I'm not following your way. Tnx

4X4:

YOU'RE THE LAZY ONE NOT ME . CHECK MY POSTS YOU WILL SEE ME POSTING PRICES OF WHAT IM SELLING REPEATEDLY OVER AND OVER AGAIN SO THAT PEOPLE KNOW THE PRICES OF WHAT IM SELLING. IM NOT ON WHATSAPP SO ITS BETTER YOU KEEP POSTING PRICES HERE
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by 4X4: 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
rev2214:
Okay .......I'm not following your way. Tnx

MUMU MAN. ALL OVER NAIRALAND NO ONE POSTS ANYTHING FOR SALE WITHOUT POSTING PRICES. IM NOT BUYING ANYTHING FROM YOU OH . I DONT TRUST PEOPLE LIKE YOU

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (166) (Reply)

CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.