Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,604 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Breaking News On The Naira And Dollar Issue - A Must Read - Knowmore - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Breaking News On The Naira And Dollar Issue - A Must Read - Knowmore (1005 Views)

What Happened To The Naira Swap / CBN Floats The Naira, The Implications For You And I / The Truth About Naira And Dollar Exchange Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News On The Naira And Dollar Issue - A Must Read - Knowmore by KnowMore: 8:43am On Feb 26, 2016
Please i need an advice from my NL friends, kindly cool down and read.
Good morning everyone, please i would like to share this issues am currently having with GTBank in Port Harcourt. I got my salary on 23rd of February 2016 in dollars from Google Adsense. Since then, I have been going to the Gtbank to collect my Dollars so i can change it, and all I hear from them is that we don't have dollars in our bank.

Someone advised me to meet a black market dealer, so he can buy the dollar from my account and give me a naira equivalent of $757 which is my salary from Google. Please i need advise because i need this money to settle some things right now. Please your comment will be highly appreciated.
Re: Breaking News On The Naira And Dollar Issue - A Must Read - Knowmore by ITbomb(m): 9:11am On Feb 26, 2016
Salary ke.
When your prospective father-in-law ask you what do you do for a living, na there u go understand say blogging no be work, na just residual income.

You better get some business running or get employed in the real sector

BTW, if you see anyone to buy from your account, Pls do and do it in a safe location, cash in hand
Re: Breaking News On The Naira And Dollar Issue - A Must Read - Knowmore by KnowMore: 9:26am On Feb 26, 2016
Thank you Mr. Itomb for your candid advice. I will look for a trust worthy person to transact with.

But on the other hand, Blogging is cool and it pays well more than some company jobs in Nigeria. I don't doubt what you are saying because its from the way you see blogging. Thanks and remain blessed big bro
ITbomb:
Salary ke.
When your prospective father-in-law ask you what do you do for a living, na there u go understand say blogging no be work, na just residual income.

BTW, if you see anyone to buy from your account, Pls do and do it in a safe location, cash in hand
Re: Breaking News On The Naira And Dollar Issue - A Must Read - Knowmore by KnowMore: 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
I have successfully gotten and change the dollars in my GTB domiciliary account. I was given $750 instead of $757, the bank deducted $4 dollar from my account for the withdrawal and left the remaining $3 inside my gtbank Dom account.

Immediately i was given the cash, i changed it inside the gtbank, and re deposited the Naira equivalent into my savings account. Some black market aboki men now stands inside Gtbank.

I was very lucky, after changing at the rate of N310 for $1, it changed to N290 for $1 one hour later. I did the transaction on Friday.
ITbomb:
Salary ke.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Learn The ABC Of Export Business ..........make Fortune For Yourself / What Next As Naira Master Card Stopped From International Transactions / Three Weeks After Its 'collapse' MMM Zimbabwe Still Can't Withdraw Deposits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.