Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Facebook Dislike Button (the Alternative) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Dislike Button (the Alternative) (421 Views)

I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? / See The Replies He Got For Asking For A Dislike Box From Facebook / Reason I Dislike Tecno Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Dislike Button (the Alternative) by Sphilip1(m): 11:48am On Feb 26, 2016
Source: www.techkibay.com

Its been more than a year since Facebook started working on an alternative to its 'like' button. The company has finally come out will something cool and interesting, a "Reaction Button".

Waking up this morning, i decided to reply some chat via Facebook. I saw a few pictures that interested me and so i decided to like. On trying to click the like button, behold i found something more interesting.

I quickly made a couple of search on google and discovered that it was an emotional reaction buttons and it has been available on some countries like Ireland, Spain, Chile, the Philippines, Portugal, Colombia and Japan for a while now.

Here was the first question that came to my mind

"why did this new development take time in getting to me?"

Any way, i'm glad it has arrived.

Read more About the new reactions: http://www.techkibay.com/2016/02/5-new-facebook-reaction-buttons.html

(1) (Reply)

best growing nigerian technology blog / Next Week, Oppo R9 And R9 Plus From Its International Debut / Phones With Small Internal Memory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.