Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,487 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? (12972 Views)

Airtel Stop 5K For 40GB Data Plan - Any alternative? / FG To Investigate Truecaller For Breaching Privacy Rights Of Nigerians / How To Remove Your Number From Truecaller (confirmed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? by Luckybelt: 8:45am On Feb 10, 2018
i notice that truecaller doesnt work well on iphone like the way it does on android, any alternative?
Re: I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? by lonerguy: 10:24am On Feb 10, 2018
Re: I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
It's not even working well in android

1 Like

Re: I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? by Emeka71(m): 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
fados4sure:
It's not even working well in android
The thing doesn't work well except for SAMSUNG.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? by Luckybelt: 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
its very good with samsung

1 Like

Re: I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? by matgold(m): 7:26am On Feb 11, 2018
I can see
Re: I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? by KingsleySmart(m): 7:26am On Feb 11, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMalX_18oSY
� HOW TO GET TRUECALLER IN IPHONE THE WAY IT WORKS FOR ...

Happy Sunday NL
Re: I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? by frankobaba(m): 7:27am On Feb 11, 2018
TRY SANGO
Re: I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? by Homers123(m): 7:27am On Feb 11, 2018
It works well on my phone.

7 Likes

Re: I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? by point5: 7:28am On Feb 11, 2018
The thing tire me oo...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? by Readonee35L(m): 7:30am On Feb 11, 2018
True Caller is A Breach of privacy and it has been queried in many countries.

It gets your contact and name from people who saved your contacts on their phone and they have the true caller app. Extracting peoples informations from random phones without notifying the owner.

Well i've removed all my numbers from truecaller database. I don't need a stranger knowing my name because of an app on his phone.

You can unlist your number from their database.
https://www.truecaller.com/unlisting

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? by tballeyy(m): 7:30am On Feb 11, 2018
Ur Iphone is re4blish

4 Likes

Re: I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? by olu690(m): 7:30am On Feb 11, 2018
How can u just wake up this morning and ask this Na nairaland do iPhone?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? by lonelydora: 7:33am On Feb 11, 2018
True caller is a breach of PRIVACY. I deleted it many years ago. Why do i need to know who is calling before picking the calls?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? by niggi4life(m): 7:37am On Feb 11, 2018
True caller helps you identify some callers you don't wish to pick their calls.

I sometimes see some missed calls from unknown numbers, instead of me rushing to call back, I just search the number on true caller, 70% of those callers are just nuisances disturbing you during office hours and in most cases planning to beg you for money.

It works well on my Samsung phone though

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? by domack99(m): 7:38am On Feb 11, 2018
That Truecaller keep messing up my contact on Android HTC.
Re: I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? by Hotzone(m): 7:38am On Feb 11, 2018
Maybe, ur iPhone is fake.
Been using true caller from iPhone 4-6, and it works perfectly.
To check the originality of ur iPhone, connect it to a laptop with iTunes, if the make of ur iPhone including the storage capacity shows on the iTunes then u surely have the original
Re: I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? by ITbomb(m): 7:41am On Feb 11, 2018
olu690:
How can u just wake up this morning and ask this Na nairaland do iPhone?
Hello kid, if you don't know the answer to the question just remain quiet and learn from others

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? by Solitin40: 7:42am On Feb 11, 2018
Working fine on my iPhone 7plus maybe you delete it and redownload the app

1 Like

Re: I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? by EmmaLege: 7:42am On Feb 11, 2018
It's working perfectly sir
Re: I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? by GMBuhari: 7:42am On Feb 11, 2018
Call trace ios

Trace caller IOS

Lie caller

If you searched any of those you are stting on a very looooong thing
Re: I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? by olu690(m): 7:44am On Feb 11, 2018
ITbomb:

Hello kid, if you don't know the answer to the question just remain quiet and learn from others
Thank you adult...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? by Hotzone(m): 7:44am On Feb 11, 2018
Readonee35L:

It gets your contact and name from people who saved your contacts on their phone and they have the true caller app. Extracting peoples informations from random phones without notifying the owner.

Privacy kwa, so far u use digital devices, bleep privacy!!!!
Well i've removed all my numbers from truecaller database. I don't need a stranger knowing my name because of an app on his phone.

1 Like

Re: I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? by ITbomb(m): 7:44am On Feb 11, 2018
Priceless
That's the satisfaction I feel whenever I give someone my number and he ends up disappointed after trying to search my number on Truecaller
Re: I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? by kayjasper(f): 7:45am On Feb 11, 2018
True caller is beginning to have some bogus ideas. Like changing the names in your phone book or logging two different contacts together under the same name.
It's now a mess even on Android.

I don't understand why the developers of most apps mess it up in the name of upgrade when nothing is wrong with it.

I have had to delete it from my phone so it won't mess up my whole contact list.

Very annoying.

1 Like

Re: I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? by Gkay1(m): 7:47am On Feb 11, 2018
ask google.com
Re: I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? by duduade: 8:01am On Feb 11, 2018
ITbomb:
Priceless
That's the satisfaction I feel whenever I give someone my number and he ends up disappointed after trying to search my number on Truecaller

Lol
Re: I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? by terimakasih(m): 8:02am On Feb 11, 2018
Pls ask lie Mohammed he's our information minister sad
Re: I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? by RichDad1(m): 8:02am On Feb 11, 2018
Ive been wondering too. It works perfect on Android devices but it’s s Sham on iOS.
Re: I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? by QuickStandard: 8:03am On Feb 11, 2018
Good morning people,
Please i just got camon cx, but i can't screen shot.
Secondly the memory is really giving me headache, can't do anything as its always saying low storage, which has made me deleted everything, still it has continued.

I got an SD card but still same old story.
What do I do.

Thanks.
Re: I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? by sainty2k3(m): 8:03am On Feb 11, 2018
Readonee35L:

Still searching for why you dislike the app.so you carry your phone and call a 'stranger' and you dont want him to know who you are, what are you hiding
Re: I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? by valgbo(m): 8:08am On Feb 11, 2018
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes / ">>>mtn Operamini4.2 Is Back To Life<<<" / Opera Mini 5 Beta 3 In Sharemobile Hot And Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.