Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,726 members, 7,837,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot (57109 Views)

Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween / INTRIGUING: A Kenyan Version Of Olajumoke, The Bread Seller / Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by tpiar: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
Teempakguy:
It is only in Nigeria that a thick woman can act the life story of a slim lady.

no be ordinary eye.
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by bandol(m): 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
grin grin these days, you go fear prayer points for church..." God of Olajumoke oooo whereever my TY Bello is, let him locate me by fire..." grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by seunny4lif(m): 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
grin
You no well grin
MARKone:
My book titled:

'tips to a successful photobomb : how to become an Olajumoke'
will soon be at stores.

Contains:
How to catch A-list photographers
List of celebrity photoshoots and venue
List of agege bread outlets for initial employment.
How to do the olajumoke side-eye n smile
Buy One and get a free Olajumoke starter pack: a tray, loaves of bread, a red dress and a pamphlet to catch the latest photoshoot!
Hurry!Grab your copy!! And pray!You could be the next Nigerian Sleeping beauty.

Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by drnairalov: 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
but if the movie is out it will sell sha.. a good producer shud thrive on this
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by Eazzi: 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
That's good
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by brajy(m): 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2016

[size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][quote][/quote][color=#006600][/color][sub][/sub]
sorry don't know what to say
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by VickyRotex(f): 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
It's a Musical Video people, not a Movie.
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by akigbemaru: 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
Funks akindele
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by MummyTehillah(f): 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
Photocopy can never ever be like original no matter how hard you try.
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by ikoyila: 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
tobisco29:
She and Mercy Johnson they are one of a kind
Naaa.
she nd COOKY in "empire" nd they even look like nd bhave alike
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
bandol:
grin grin these days, you go fear prayer points for church..." God of Olajumoke oooo whereever my TY Bello is, let him locate me by fire..." grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by duduade: 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
Nonsense...

Thrash....

Must people make fun out of other people's life story...

Lastly... who is playing the role of the husband .. who has decided that his job is just to be carrying their daughter upandan with no shame ..?
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by Guyman02: 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
I trust Nollywood to come out with titles like this

Jumo the bread part 1.
Bread of Life part 2.
The bread Girl 1&2
From Agege bread to Aso Rock Bread showing at Silverbird Cinema grin grin grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by Godiloveu(f): 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
Teempakguy:
It is only in Nigeria that a thick woman can act the life story of a slim lady.
Thank u, I tot am d only one with dis VISION.
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by newpisces: 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
Instead of taking their time, they join a struggle to see who makes the story into a movie first. And it's all pitiful, poor quality, poorly directed, shitty storylined movies at the end of the day.
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by oluwasegun007(m): 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
music or movie video?
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by tpiar: 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
stephenduru:

her fiance is just determined to show this Ralph Lauren logo despite the heat.
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by olamds(m): 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
I hail ooooooooooooo........hope she wl pay jumoke for using her story sha?
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by blackpanda: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
What i like about funke is her fearlessness and originality in acting. Raw talent! smiley
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by tpiar: 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
se you folks believe Omotola is meeting AA entertainment gurus in order to give them names of candidates ni?
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
danm! this is it! i ain't gon buy or eat no bread no more!
but wait a Goddam! minute why are nigerians discriminating men on this bread selling to fame shenanigans? men can be bread selling models too! angry
sexism is unnacceptable,

anyway the film will be utter mediocre like all nigerian nollyhood films
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
why are these people sweating like pigs is it that humid in nigeria?
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by 9inches(m): 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
Is the video guy wearing a pair of yeezy on such a dirty environment? They may be fake though.
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by dyn1800: 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
Boss you can make millions with the idea of the "5 point CGPA" if well padded

kingofchess:
9ja I hail thee. ..the title of the movie would be "Jennifer the bread seller"....I am also waiting for the movie titled "5 point CGPA no be beans"
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by Henovy: 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
cruzita:
grin I trust naija na ,if dem fit produce eminado,kukere,2go babes,Facebook babes,golibe why dem no go produce olajumoke the bread seller
You forgot to add ''Oga at the top''. Anything trending is ''food is ready'' for Nollywood!
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by Henovy: 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
MARKone:
My book titled:

will soon be at stores.

Contains:
Buy One and get a free Olajumoke starter pack: a tray, loaves of bread, a red dress and a pamphlet to catch the latest photoshoot!

Mr author, when is the book launch?
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by coveredchic(f): 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
MARKone:
My book titled:

will soon be at stores.

Contains:

Lol!!! You a comedian?
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by bamac(m): 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
tobisco29:
She and Mercy Johnson they are one of a kind
and my tiny legged girl too (Toyin aimakhu)

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by mudsam(m): 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
End time movie naija no dey wast chance
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by Bishops10(m): 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
CaroLyner:
i trust nollywood grin the bread seller
Haven't you watched the Bread seller? this one gat to come with a new name naa maybe " Fortunate Bread seller" smiley
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by chiksvivian: 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
Lolz, d producer rushed d story before anoda go put am on screen...ndi be'anyi!!!
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by ifyfrank90(m): 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
na that one dem dy see nollywood (end time bread seller)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony / King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) / Super Falcon Players Chichi Igbo & Cynthia Uwak Flaunt Semi-nude Bods(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.