Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Is Goal.com Fighting Sheikh Salman's FIFA Presidency Bid. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Goal.com Fighting Sheikh Salman's FIFA Presidency Bid. (257 Views)

Cheick Tiote’s Wives & Mistresses Were Fighting Over Him / Kelechi Iheanacho, Teammates Meet With Sheikh Mansour. PICS / OFFICIAL: Jose Mourinho Named As New Nigeria Coach - Goal.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Goal.com Fighting Sheikh Salman's FIFA Presidency Bid. by firerizedman: 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
I have been following the fifa presidential race today as events unfold. The favorites are Sheikh Salman bin Ebrahim al-Khalifa and Gianni Infantino. Following Goal.com write-ups, i think they have moved from been seriously biased to outright attack. First, under the topic: A Broken Sport, They attacked his credibility through Transparency Int. Second, they attacked his campaign and said he is not a front but admitted later that Sheikh Salman is a front runner by his strong African and Asian support. Thirdly under the topic: Fifa will be declaring moral collapse by electing Sheikh Salman made a direct attack on him. Meanwhile nobody heard of Gianni Infantino or Prince Ali who is suppurted by US for helping FBI. Infantino found out late that Europe is not enough and devastingly ignored AFRICA. I think the sheikh will win, obviously Europe is shaking and feeding us irrelevant info and testing our gullibility in Africa.

(1) (Reply)

That Sticks With Me Is In The First / The Conditions Needed / Of Our Constitution For So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.