Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,348 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Jamb 2016: JAMBITES, SIMPLE GUIDE TO PASS. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb 2016: JAMBITES, SIMPLE GUIDE TO PASS. (1992 Views)

Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz / Over 10,000 Jambites To Lose Their Result Due To Exam Malpractice -see Detail / Top 15 Lucrative Courses Jambites Should Select In 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb 2016: JAMBITES, SIMPLE GUIDE TO PASS. by cuvox(m): 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
Good day everyone. I know jamb 2016 is upon the jambites. I was opportune to work as a technical staff and assistant proctor in 2015 CBT EXAMS and i noticed how many people failed woefully. I wasn't on NL then but now, I think all the jambites should pay attention to the following guidelines. Lalasticlala, abeg show.

BEFORE THE EXAMS

1. GO TO YOUR CENTER EARLY; if your center is MCF (MICHAEL AND CECELIA FOUNDATION) Ibru Village, Agbarha Otor, Ughelli, then you betterbe early. last year,they started examinations between 7am -7.30am. NOT ALL CENTRES ALLOW AFRICAN TIME. I know over 6 people who went there by 9am and wasn't allowed into the hall because their friends in other centers told them they started by 9.30.

2. Carry enough money to buy refreshment. You don't want to be stranded and you will definitely be exhausted after the exams. Forget your phone at home. you wont be allowed to take it into the hall.

3. Make photocopy of your jamb slip as you will submit the original.

4. Please do not skip accreditation. if you skip, YOUR WONT BE ABLE TO LOGIN and start the exams.

INSIDE THE HALL

4. YOU will be given calculators and papers to solve as rough sheet, math set,pencils etc. if you are caught with external materials the JAMB ADMINISTRATOR will end your exams immediately. Where I worked, there are usually NSCDC officials on ground to deal with culprits. if you have any problems simply raise up your hands.

5. if you don't know how to use a computer system please no shame. just ask the administrator(they will be putting on a jamb branded t shirt) to tell you how to click answers, select subjects, question number and how to submit.

6. Except you are told, don't login. Immediately you log in and start exam ahead of others before you are permitted, your time countdown will start and you will be made to wait for others.

7. if you are having login errors alert the PROCTOR, INVIGILATOR, or JAMB ADMINISTRATOR. They will help you.

8. if the papers appearing on the screen are different from what you have on your printout, please inform the ADMINISTRATOR immediately.

if your reprint contains different subject from your first slip you have to go to the hall with both slips. the first one containing the papers you originally filled and the reprint.when the exams start, call the administrators and tell them. the jamb administrators will change it from economics to government. I have seen them do it before.

9. The PAPERS you are offering are usually in a tab. The question numbers are usually at the bottom of the screen. When you click an answer, it displays a "save" message. you can change your answers by clicking another answer. If your system does not display "save" message after you click your answer, inform the proctor Do not click "END TEST" or "SUBMIT" unless you are done with the exams.

10. Don't impersonate. Don't register twice. If you do, they will eventually catch you. I don't have to tell you how. CLASSIFIED SECURITY INFO.

11. Do not press the Enter key till you are done. Always remember to submit and end test when you are done.

Forget about it being COMPUTER BASED. the questions shouldn't be different from the way they were in paper test.

GOODLUCK

source.... CUVOX.

cc lalasticlala, jambites, bloggers.

1 Like

Re: Jamb 2016: JAMBITES, SIMPLE GUIDE TO PASS. by serenityaliyu(m): 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
thanks,found this helpful.
Re: Jamb 2016: JAMBITES, SIMPLE GUIDE TO PASS. by prahcetomi(m): 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Jamb 2016: JAMBITES, SIMPLE GUIDE TO PASS. by Tunami(m): 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
tanx for the info.
Re: Jamb 2016: JAMBITES, SIMPLE GUIDE TO PASS. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
kul info
Re: Jamb 2016: JAMBITES, SIMPLE GUIDE TO PASS. by faray: 12:30am On Feb 27, 2016
Re: Jamb 2016: JAMBITES, SIMPLE GUIDE TO PASS. by WASMOG(m): 6:55am On Feb 27, 2016
Thanks bro u are bless
Re: Jamb 2016: JAMBITES, SIMPLE GUIDE TO PASS. by vickvan(m): 7:09am On Feb 27, 2016
Op,i don't understand your point 9, especially that click and save part. @ cuvox
Re: Jamb 2016: JAMBITES, SIMPLE GUIDE TO PASS. by cuvox(m): 2:44am On Mar 01, 2016
vickvan:
Op,i don't understand your point 9, especially that click and save part. @ cuvox

once you choose an answer, it automatically shows "save". if it doesn't, then your answers are not saving and you need to call the attention of the staffs

lalasticlala help your people
Re: Jamb 2016: JAMBITES, SIMPLE GUIDE TO PASS. by BelovedEaglet(m): 7:03am On Mar 01, 2016
God would Help US
Re: Jamb 2016: JAMBITES, SIMPLE GUIDE TO PASS. by Interesting15: 9:13am On Mar 01, 2016
cuvox:
Good day everyone. I know jamb 2016 is upon the jambites. I was opportune to work as a technical staff and assistant proctor in 2015 CBT EXAMS and i noticed how many people failed woefully. I wasn't on NL then but now, I think all the jambites should pay attention to the following guidelines. Lalasticlala, abeg show.

Forget about it being COMPUTER BASED. the questions shouldn't be different from the way they were in paper test.

GOODLUCK

source.... CUVOX.

cc lalasticlala, jambites, bloggers.

Please sir. Are you giving me the assurance that I can still write government even when they changed it to economics? Please, you don't know how I'm feeling right now. Help please
Re: Jamb 2016: JAMBITES, SIMPLE GUIDE TO PASS. by cuvox(m): 10:09am On Mar 01, 2016
Interesting15:

Please sir. Are you giving me the assurance that I can still write government even when they changed it to economics? Please, you don't know how I'm feeling right now. Help please

from my own experience, yes. but you have to go there with both slips. the first one containing the papers you originally filled and the reprint.

when the exams start, call the administrators and tell them. the jamb administrators will change it from economics to government. I have seen them do it before.
Re: Jamb 2016: JAMBITES, SIMPLE GUIDE TO PASS. by Interesting15: 11:48am On Mar 01, 2016
cuvox:

from my own experience, yes. but you have to go there with both slips. the first one containing the papers you originally filled and the reprint.

when the exams start, call the administrators and tell them. the jamb administrators will change it from economics to government. I have seen them do it before.

Thanks so much sir.

Though I will still be prepared for economics in case of anything.

But if they help me change it to government, hope it won't have any negative implications?
Re: Jamb 2016: JAMBITES, SIMPLE GUIDE TO PASS. by cuvox(m): 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
Interesting15:

Thanks so much sir.

Though I will still be prepared for economics in case of anything.

But if they help me change it to government, hope it won't have any negative implications?

none that I know of

(1) (Reply)

2016 /2017 Seplat / NNPC Scholarship / Computer Engineering Vs Geology. Help Me Please. / Commonwealth Shared Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.