Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Who Is Your Friend? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is Your Friend? (384 Views)

Are You Being Intimidated By The Success Of Your Friend? / Iron Sharpens Iron..... Who Is Your Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Friend? by MattChidi(m): 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
The preacher man advised that there are two kinds of friends we need to cut out completely from our lives; 1. Negative people; people who see problems, difficulties, impossibilities and failure in everything. 2. Lazy people who hide under religion and expect God to do everything for them. I would love to add mine: 3. The 'Yes-Yes' kinda friends. Friends who don't challenge you or think of bringing out the best in you. Friends who accepts everything you say and don't critique any. Such friends will only make you live a life of a mediocre, an average, a life below what you ought to be. # ChooseYourFriendsWisely
Add yours..

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Friend? by Cutehector(m): 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
My friend is d person who I lend money to and they pay me back at the fixed day whch dey say.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Multipurpose Handheld Steamer Micostarmall / Happy Mothers Day!! Post Why You Love Your Mother? / How Many Names Did Your Parents Name You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.