Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

How Many Names Did Your Parents Name You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Names Did Your Parents Name You? (386 Views)

Name A Parenting Trait From Your Parents You Would Never Emulate / It Is Not Your Responsibility To Take Care Of Your Parents -Bisi Alimi / When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Names Did Your Parents Name You? by ojadetayo(m): 8:43am On May 15, 2016
I went to a naming ceremony recently where the parents named the child 18 names. I was like this is serious, how will the child remember all her names? When she grows up and you call her the 17th name, how will she know its her name.
My parents named me 4 names and I can perfectly remember every one of it. Therefore I bring this question.
How many names did your parents name you and how many can you remember?
Re: How Many Names Did Your Parents Name You? by Mopricelezz(f): 9:55am On May 15, 2016
I think I have around 9 or so.. Trust me, mine has over 20names oooo. Family and friends bringing names..

(1) (Reply)

^contact-home Cleaner In Lagos / Versame Starling: Boosts Early Language Development In Children / How To Raise Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.