Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

What University In Nigeria Can I Go To For Masters With CGPA Below 3.00 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What University In Nigeria Can I Go To For Masters With CGPA Below 3.00 (675 Views)

Ozibo Ekele Graduates From University Of Ibadan With CGPA Of 6.6 Breaks Record / Ifesinachi Nelson Ezeh Graduates In Russia With CGPA 5.0 In Masters Degree. / See What University Education Will Look Like In The Next Decade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What University In Nigeria Can I Go To For Masters With CGPA Below 3.00 by wisepluto(m): 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
Please guys, I need a quick suggestion from anyone who has an answer to my request.

I want to advance my education as all options to travel abroad for Masters Degree doesn't seem pulling through.

I would need to know Universities in Nigeria where i can acquire this degree considering the CGPA i left University with. Below 3.00 CGPA.

Anticipating sincere opinions.
Re: What University In Nigeria Can I Go To For Masters With CGPA Below 3.00 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
wisepluto:

Please guys, I need a quick suggestion from anyone who has an answer to my request.

I want to advance my education as all options to travel abroad for Masters Degree doesn't seem pulling through.

I would need to know Universities in Nigeria where i can acquire this degree considering the CGPA i left University with. Below 3.00 CGPA.

Anticipating sincere opinions.

which course are you going for? unilag accepts 3rd class for some courses
Re: What University In Nigeria Can I Go To For Masters With CGPA Below 3.00 by capsule(m): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
Most schools do accept...FUA (umidike), Abia state...even UI do accept...bt then it dpends on the number of applicant with a higher cgpa and the number of ppl d want to admit...a friend of mine is on his Msc nw (umudike) with 2.6/5...
Re: What University In Nigeria Can I Go To For Masters With CGPA Below 3.00 by wisepluto(m): 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
I am a Software developer and works in Lagos. So, my best and most useful option will be UNILAG. My course of interest is Masters either in Systems Engineering or Information Technology.

(1) (Reply)

13 Year Old Nigerian Breaks Record At Cambridge Checkpoint Examination / Cutoff Mark Inquiry / Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.