Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Cert Edge Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cert Edge Interview (2640 Views)

You Won't Believe How Much A Company Want To Pay A Graduate With NYSC Cert. / My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD / Certification Edge Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cert Edge Interview by Ahmedp2(m): 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
I just received this notification..

An invite for interview has been sent to your mailbox. Kindly check for details.
Date: Monday 29/02/16
TIme: 10:00am
Venue: 18 Esomo close off Toyin Stt Ikeja

Pls who else received d same text?
Re: Cert Edge Interview by pcoolioz(m): 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
I did... but didn't find the details My mail, did you?
Re: Cert Edge Interview by Femorama: 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
I got everything but am thinking is one of those Gnld stuff cos no indication on d basis of interview or the role
Re: Cert Edge Interview by Ahmedp2(m): 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
Check ur spam
Re: Cert Edge Interview by Ahmedp2(m): 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
See what I received:

INTERVIEW NOTIFICATION RE: Certification Edge <info@certificationedge.com> To maryroseadaugo@gmail.com, alayaabdulgafar@gmail.com more ... Friday, February 26, 2016 9:17 AM Click to View Full HTML Dear Applicant, Thank you for applying for work at Certification Edge. We have just completed reviewing your qualification. You are hereby invited to attend an interview and test session on the 10th of June, 2015 by 10am at 18 Esomo Close, off Toyin Street, Opposite White House, Ikeja, Lagos. We appreciate your interest in Certification Edge. Direct all enquiries and question to this email. Good luck. Sincerely,
Re: Cert Edge Interview by Ahmedp2(m): 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
With incorrect date.... 4uk scammers
Re: Cert Edge Interview by vick49: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
I got both the text and the mail. From my research so far, they are real.
What i can't remember now is the position i applied for.
For people that also got the invite, pls what position did u you guys applied for.
Re: Cert Edge Interview by vick49: 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
I got both the text and the mail. From my research so far, they are real.
What i can't remember now is the position i applied for.
For people that also got the invite, pls what position did u you guys applied for.
Re: Cert Edge Interview by pcoolioz(m): 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
I wasn't precise about position when I applied, I just used executive trainee
Re: Cert Edge Interview by vick49: 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
pcoolioz:
I wasn't precise about position when I applied, I just used executive trainee
Ok, thank you very much
Re: Cert Edge Interview by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 27, 2016
Cert Edge is Real. Good luck.
Re: Cert Edge Interview by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
After the batallion today, this thread is quiet?? embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Cert Edge Interview by pcoolioz(m): 12:17am On Mar 01, 2016
dazzle101:

Lol everyone is tired na shuu... see me now trying to figure out who u were...
Re: Cert Edge Interview by StPete: 9:32am On Mar 01, 2016
I didn't even venture to attend. Seeing d number of emails sent, I couldn't help but wonder how many vacant slots they have
Re: Cert Edge Interview by SaintChukz(m): 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
dazzle101:
Did you honour the invite?
Please how exactly did it go? I know someone who has been invited for tomorrow i.e 3/03/2016 and he wants to know if it's worth it. Your kind response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Cert Edge Interview by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
Re: Cert Edge Interview by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
SaintChukz:
Did you honour the invite?
Please how exactly did it go? I know someone who has been invited for tomorrow i.e 3/03/2016 and he wants to know if it's worth it. Your kind response will be highly appreciated.

Hope u got my last mail??
Re: Cert Edge Interview by banexstar: 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
dazzle101:

hope he got ur last mail?? re u kidding. instead of letting d world knw wats on ground, u re hiding it.ode

1 Like

Re: Cert Edge Interview by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
Femorama:
I got everything but am thinking is one of those Gnld stuff cos no indication on d basis of interview or the role
Did you apply for it?
Re: Cert Edge Interview by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
banexstar:

hope he got ur last mail?? re u kidding. instead of letting d world knw wats on ground, u re hiding it.ode

Hmmm people n misunderstandings!!

You have insulted me for no reason so start feeling good for yourself! I couldn't reply his mention cos my account was banned by the spammer when I tried making my first post on this section.. and for that I had to send him a pm! My account became active today and I'm tryna find out if he got my replies to him and here you are insulting yourself.

May God help you! I would go low like you but naa, I don't roll like that and please do not dare mention me anywhere on this forum again! I don't like rude and insensitive ppl like you who see nothing wrong in insulting ppl who they know not jack about all cos ur on a faceless nameless forum!

Please be warned! Don't mention me again...
Re: Cert Edge Interview by SaintChukz(m): 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
dazzle101:

Oh...i'm just seeing this. Yeah sure...I certainly did and once again thanks, it was helpful.

Lol...I can see you almost got into an altercation with some online troll. Well...nicely done with the response you gave him.
Re: Cert Edge Interview by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 15, 2016
SaintChukz:
Oh...i'm just seeing this. Yeah sure...I certainly did and once again thanks, it was helpful.

Lol...I can see you almost got into an altercation with some online troll. Well...nicely done with the response you gave him.

My dear, that's how it is lol!

Thanks n cheers!
Re: Cert Edge Interview by DeeMarh(f): 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2017

My dear, that's how it is lol!

Thanks n cheers!
SaintChukz:

SaintChukz:

Pls can u tell me about it . I got a mail and text message from certification edge for an interview slated for tomorrow (12th June 2017) . I need ur responses asap pls. Thank you.
Re: Cert Edge Interview by SaintChukz(m): 11:28am On Jun 12, 2017
DeeMarh:

Pls can u tell me about it . I got a mail and text message from certification edge for an interview slated for tomorrow (12th June 2017) . I need ur responses asap pls. Thank you.

Oh....i wasn't online to respond quickly to this. But it wasn't bad i think, you just have to prepare yourself for all those normal and basic interview questions and you should feel confident. But i'm guessing it's for a marketing role though!

(1) (Reply)

I Was Invited For A Job I Am Not Qualified For With My Certificate / Hudson Pacific Energy Limited / May Day 2018: Job Creation Still A Priority To Nigerians - Noipolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.