Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Sms Gateway Help! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Sms Gateway Help! (1339 Views)

Need Standard Sms Gateway / Sms Gateway That Doesn't Fail Dynamic Id On Mtn / Sms Gateway Provider: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sms Gateway Help! by pagolina: 11:54am On Jul 13, 2009
pls how can i put sms gateway in my site?
i want the site to be able to send sms to mobile phone,
your contribution will go a long way!
Re: Sms Gateway Help! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2009
subscribe to an sms gateway, tm4b.com is a nice one

they have the codes that will get u started, but note one thing about web sms setup
it will require authentication in form of username and password, and ur web host can access ur files.(especially when their staffs understand that u offer sms services.)
I will recommend you look for an encoder, that's if there is yet a way to decode them out there
and make sure u have one the most secure site.
Re: Sms Gateway Help! by agboifo(f): 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2009
I can provide you codes for either SMPP or HTTP connection. Get in touch.
Re: Sms Gateway Help! by femig: 5:39am On Jul 26, 2009
Thats not a problem.

I am a web developer. I developed and integrated web sms features to myaboki.com and jobinformernigeria.com

You can check both sites out.

I prefer to work with celluflex.com, cos I also built it.

celluflex uses two sms routes, a cheap and an expensive one. But I tell you, price is almost always a function of quality in business (bulk sms service not being an exception). Make your choice based on your business demands.

Call me (08036982378) if you r interested, I'll try to make some time out.

(1) (Reply)

Any Free Online Button Maker? / Help Me With This Smtp Error / Web Hosting Company, Whogohost Is The Largest Hosting Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.