Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Have You Seen Rain In Your Area This Year? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Seen Rain In Your Area This Year? (829 Views)

Big Snake (viper) Killed In My Area This Morning (pics) / See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) / kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen Rain In Your Area This Year? by favouryemmy: 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
The situation about rain in Akure this year is unususal. We usually experience rainfall several times in the during the dry season but rain is yet to fall here this year even as the 2nd month is passing away.
Have any of you experienced rainfall this year so far? Plz let us know.
Re: Have You Seen Rain In Your Area This Year? by Tallesty1(m): 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
We are expecting rain here by May.
Re: Have You Seen Rain In Your Area This Year? by MissSlimbody(f): 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
Yeah, it has rained 3times in some part of Lagos.

Not heavy downpour sha o.
Re: Have You Seen Rain In Your Area This Year? by Liljeez(m): 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
It has rained thrice in my area
Re: Have You Seen Rain In Your Area This Year? by Vivly(f): 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
Liljeez:
Where is my area?
Re: Have You Seen Rain In Your Area This Year? by ozy4christ(f): 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
No,havent seen but when i asked,they said it travelled with d pmb to ermmm,ermm,i think karma or what but wil soon return hopefully
Re: Have You Seen Rain In Your Area This Year? by favouryemmy: 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
MissSlimbody:
Yeah, it has rained 3times in some part of Lagos.

Not heavy downpour sha o.

OK. Good. There is hope then.
Re: Have You Seen Rain In Your Area This Year? by favouryemmy: 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
Liljeez:
Which area is that?
Re: Have You Seen Rain In Your Area This Year? by Liljeez(m): 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
favouryemmy:

Which area is that?
Sapele,Delta State
Re: Have You Seen Rain In Your Area This Year? by favouryemmy: 11:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
Liljeez:
Sapele,Delta State
ok. Good
Re: Have You Seen Rain In Your Area This Year? by Liljeez(m): 11:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
favouryemmy:
ok. Good
U dont seem to be in Nigeria
Re: Have You Seen Rain In Your Area This Year? by favouryemmy: 11:00am On Feb 27, 2016
Liljeez:
U dont seem to be in Nigeria
I was away for few months but Im back now
Re: Have You Seen Rain In Your Area This Year? by Liljeez(m): 11:13am On Feb 27, 2016
favouryemmy:

I was away for few months but Im back now
Is poundland a place or a thing?
Re: Have You Seen Rain In Your Area This Year? by favouryemmy: 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
Liljeez:
Is poundland a place or a thing?

Poundland is an establishment in the UK that sells stuff in which case nothing exceeds one Pound. Its like a chain of supermarkets all over the Uk. Everything they sell is only one Pound or less. Thats why they call it Poundland and not Poundsland. I think thatswhere Seun got the concept of Nairaland from.
Re: Have You Seen Rain In Your Area This Year? by Liljeez(m): 7:13am On Feb 28, 2016
favouryemmy:

Poundland is an establishment in the UK that sells stuff in which case nothing exceeds one Pound. Its like a chain of supermarkets all over the Uk. Everything they sell is only one Pound or less. Thats why they call it Poundland and not Poundsland. I think thatswhere Seun got the concept of Nairaland from.
Wish there's a place in Nigeria where you get everything for 5naira
Re: Have You Seen Rain In Your Area This Year? by favouryemmy: 7:29am On Feb 28, 2016
Liljeez:
Wish there's a place in Nigeria where you get everything for 5naira

Same here
Re: Have You Seen Rain In Your Area This Year? by lereinter(m): 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
Once in January

(1) (Reply)

My Virgin Story!!! / What Message Does This Picture Pass To You? / 17 Frustrating Things Every Nigerian Adult Who Lives With Their Parents Has To D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.