Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Hope For Those That Are To Be Given Exemption Letter (You can still serve) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Hope For Those That Are To Be Given Exemption Letter (You can still serve) (662 Views)

You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director / Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) / Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hope For Those That Are To Be Given Exemption Letter (You can still serve) by vicky4227(m): 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
If you are above the age to go for service and you are to be given exemption letter, there is hope for you to go for service.
Well, you have only 27th because i don't work on 28th which is a Sunday.
If you are interested call my number 08066642832.
I don't need you to pay any money into my bank account. If you need help i will give you my location (Lagos people only).
When coming come with an ATM for you to make your online payment for your call-up letter because banks wont work on Saturday.
MY fee is what we would talk on phone and you dont pay till you see your green slip.
Remember after tomorow this post will be invalid unless NYSC extends registeration closure date.
Expecting our calls

(1) (Reply)

October Sage 50, Quickbooks, Tally.erp 9 & Sage Pastel Evolution ERP Training / The Rip_nysc Campaign / Free Information: Over $19 Billion Worth Of Scholarships In North America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.