Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) (3845 Views)

"Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises / Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) / Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by bukatyne(f): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
byvan03:
Mr Brown J's A is why cheating can never stop. If you can't separate yourself from a cheating partner then learn to live with it. People are free to do whatever they like once there are no consequences.

True.

I know two men who said they will never cheat because they know their wives will walk out.

No looking back.

All these future punishments na wash.

If a man sleeps with all the women in his village and asks for forgiveness on his death bed, God will forgive him and heaven is sure.

Sadly, the wife carrying bitterness and hurt might not.

1 Like

Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
byvan03:

Tell me a popular politician you have seen his nudes. My point is that you can't threaten a man to submission, decrease in life span is no threat to keep a man faithful. Only a man can decide within himself to be faithful or not. Your role as a woman is to decide what you do with his infidelity if it affects you. Am not preaching about role models here, my point is that the comments are beginning to sound like scare tactics, like practically begging with gritted teeth " please do not cheat! ".

Dying young is not a threat, innocent women die in child birth and life continues. Death isn't a threat to a cheating man and you can't manipulate a man into not cheating with threats. Pray for a man with a conscience if you aren't married already, that's all.
dear life is a personal race. and at the end the choices you make affects you.. I am just trying to make people see reasons not to cheat but I can't control any one.. if I marry today n my hubby is a womaniser although it can't happen, the best thing to do is pray for him and beg God not to punish my kids for his sin and leave him. no Mr and Mrs in heaven o.. Na only me dem born so I won't kill myself over someone not willing to change. I am begging because I have seen the dangers.. nuff said.
Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by byvan03: 6:36am On Mar 30, 2016
ENIMONEY:
dear life is a personal race. and at the end the choices you make affects you.. I am just trying to make people see reasons not to cheat but I can't control any one.. if I marry today n my hubby is a womaniser although it can't happen, the best thing to do is pray for him and beg God not to punish my kids for his sin and leave him. no Mr and Mrs in heaven o.. Na only me dem born so I won't kill myself over someone not willing to change. I am begging because I have seen the dangers.. nuff said.

OK dear, got your point. Surely infidelity is dangerous but those that indulge can only see the fleeting pleasure. May God grant you the type of man you seek.

1 Like

Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by byvan03: 6:39am On Mar 30, 2016
bukatyne:

True.

I know two men who said they will never cheat because they know their wives will walk out.

No looking back.

All these future punishments na wash.

If a man sleeps with all the women in his village and asks for forgiveness on his death bed, God will forgive him and heaven is sure.

Sadly, the wife carrying bitterness and hurt might not.

Confirmed!! Future punishment nah pure wash, you go wait karma tire cheesy. If there is a definite consequence, it won't be as bad.
Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
byvan03:

OK dear, got your point. Surely infidelity is dangerous but those that indulge can only see the fleeting pleasure. May God grant you the type of man you seek.
. amen and you too. thanks
Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by byvan03: 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
ENIMONEY:
. amen and you too. thanks

Thanks smiley.
Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by Sunnypar(m): 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
what danger? abeggi
ENIMONEY:
Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
and the cheating continues. more sad news everyday. celebrities are even hit harder. jayz cheating on Beyonce and I wonder what else a man could want. # exhales

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Hilarious Comments On Social Media As Price Noodles Drops From 18500 To14k / Clearance Sales Of Used Office Tables / Sister Needs Baby's Social Security Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.