Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) (3766 Views)

"Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises / Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) / Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
it has become necessary to talk about this mentality of men, especially in Nigeria. men who feel it is natural for them to cheat.

first of all, in the beginning God made Adam and Eve, not Adam, Eve, Helen, and Sarah. God knows that one woman is always enough. why should you feel one woman is not enough? Men from time immemorial have deviated from God's original plan for us but it doesn't make it right.

secondly, it is a sin. for the christian folks in the house, it is a sin to soil your marriage by having a girlfriend or sugar daughter outside. we are all accountable to God and at the end of the day when we all die we are alone. there is no Mr and Mrs lalasticlala in heaven or Mr and Mrs seun. you will stand alone and account for all the adultery you committed. even if u don't owe your wife this, what about God?

thirdly for the non religious that believe in reality. what do you stand to gain by flirting and philandering? it can ruin your life, it can tear your family apart, you would wish you never indulged in that 20minutes dance outside your home. once your wife finds out you are cheating, your marriage will never be the same, she will never love you the same way knowing that she is not enough for you, she might even leave you. imagine your poor kids. in worst cases it can lead to death of a loved one or even you. I have heard of violent girlfriend's and mistresses who go diabolical to harm the wife so they can take over. some even go as far as murder. there is what we call chain reaction. that singular act can create a chain of events.

There is a huge difference between a mistake and premeditated sin. it is not your right and nature itself teaches. so please let us try to do the right thing and consider the feelings of others.. always do what is right.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by ozy4christ(f): 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hmmm,dont really kw what 2 say cos d rate is so alarming,may God help use

1 Like

Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by MRBrownJ: 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
you women are so funny!!!! as much as these men are doing something wrong, YOU have to take EQUAL part of the blame in this issue.

A) if you women divorced/dumped these cheating men when caught then maybe, just maybe, some of these men would start to act right. but sadly these men know that the majority of 9ja married women wouldnt leave the union because they wanna keep the charade of "happiness in marriage".

B) if some of you women married these men for the RIGHT reason (instead of marrying due to peer/religious/family/social/financial pressure), then maybe, just maybe, these men wouldnt be turned off by you so early on in the union.

C) if there were not so many desperate women out there willing to sleep with married/taken men then maybe, just maybe, these men wouldnt have anyone to cheat on their partner with.

D) if some of you women took better care of your appearance after marriage, and also stop slacking after childbirth (instead of turning into baby whales) then maybe, just maybe, some of these men would actually still desire you sexually.

so as you can see, WOMEN are directly linked with cheating. but please, remember that i am just stating a fact here that would greatly help these men think thrice before cheating... even though some would cheat even if all the above point were met.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 27, 2016
MRBrownJ:
you women are so funny!!!! as much as these men are doing something wrong, YOU have to take EQUAL part of the blame in this issue.

A) if you women divorced/dumped these cheating men when caught then maybe, just maybe, some of these men would start to act right. but sadly these men know that the majority of 9ja married women wouldnt leave the union because they wanna keep the charade of "happiness in marriage".

B) if some of you women married these men for the RIGHT reason (instead of marrying due to peer/religious/family/social/financial pressure), then maybe, just maybe, these men wouldnt be turned off by you so early on in the union.

C) if there were not so many desperate women out there willing to sleep with married/taken men then maybe, just maybe, these men wouldnt have anyone to cheat on their partner with.

D) if some of you women took better care of your appearance after marriage, and also stop slacking after childbirth (instead of turning into baby whales) then maybe, just maybe, some of these men would actually still desire you sexually.

so as you can see, WOMEN are directly linked with cheating. but please, remember that i am just stating a fact here that would greatly help these men think thrice before cheating... even though some would cheat even if all the above point were met.

all these are excuses you would use to justify cheating in marriages? a man that would cheat would cheat, doesn't matter what you do. all am saying is more men should try to make their homes work. am not here to play the blame game. temptation must come, the moment you are married a lot of temptation will come that will make you feel like you have an excuse but you don't. you made an oath and you should keep to your vow no matter what.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by postmann: 11:55am On Feb 27, 2016
I'll give the OP one thing: Her humble and appealing approach to the issue of men infidelity.

Unlike most women nowadays who have lost all feminine grace and have become bad tempered nags.

OP, you left some vital truths and realities in the anatomy of cheating. It takes two to cheat. There must be a willingness of both gender.
Women cheat just as bad, if not even worse. Especially on the emotional level, which many are beginning to consider worse than physical cheating.

Men may not bother very much to hide their infidelity, but a woman will go the extra length to hide hers.

I believe if your article shed light on how women should be responsible, submissive, attractive and disciplined to their husbands, it will reduce the rate of men infidelity.

But no matter the sermon, if a woman doesn't play her part, she makes it easier for her man to cheat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
why are people so bothered about cheating spouses?
don't you have ya own life to live.

cheat this, cheat that. y'all must be meeting lots of asshooles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by aventura: 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
The best thng I've seen or read about cheating was in thw book/movie. half of yellow sun. The dude cheated on his wife by mistake only for the wife to cheat back and come back into his arms. Talk about do me I do you.

1 Like

Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by Chidoks(f): 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
MRBrownJ:

This isn't always true, in fact it's a poor excuse, very shallow. Let me tell you about my father's first cousin:
This man has the sweetest wife, slim, cute,she had just 3 kids thus she didn't have much baby fat to battle with. She's a great cook, pets him like mad, she's a successful Pharmasist from a rich background...
This my uncle is a zoologist, though a professor. He womanizes like a dog!!! Every jambite, every distressed girl looking for admission is a target
You know what he told me once? He asked what my reaction would be if I caught my husband in a compromising position with a lady, na so vex begin to catch me upon the adultary wey never even happen. He my uncle told me that every man is polygamous in nature especially between 18 to 50 yrs of age. I got confused. That wasn't what I was taught.how then can a professor who ought to know better say such and that was meant to be an advice
You see, you men have corrupted yourselves because you feel you can do whatever you wish but like the op said God will judge all of you
You expect us to divorce you on the ground of adultary right? How many of you have married divorcees? OK, how many of you respect divorcees without calling her the p name at the slightest provocation.
What happens to the children?
The fact that we accommodate your it responsibilities doesn't mean we are the cause thereof.
You call her fat right, do you know that the fluids from you is fattening, child bearing is fattening, contraceptives are fattening too.
You guys do age too. You grow tummy, you grow bigger do we misbehave because of that no because its a question of discipline, you hear me? It's a question of discipline!!!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by Chidoks(f): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
aventura:
The best thng I've seen or read about cheating was in thw book/movie. half of yellow sun. The dude cheated on his wife by mistake only for the wife to cheat back and come back into his arms. Talk about do me I do you.
My dear that is fiction o!
And they weren't legally married!
If you retaliate, even your own mother will be against you. That's the fate of a woman!!

3 Likes

Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by Chidoks(f): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
Another point to adultary is the spiritual implication. Carnal knowledge is spiritual and entails spiritual exchange of fortunes/ misfortunes depending on what the parties carry. The more you entangle with people that treat it casually the more you import their misfortunes into your life and family.
Some men loose control, their families, business, progress, success to some of these demonized mistresses.
Adultary is a sin against God and your spouse, it defiles you, your partner and home! It hurts. How can you hurt someone you confess love to, someone that co-owns your body, someone you pledged your fidelity to and put up whatever silly excuses.
Shebi we claim to have seen the light, our fore fathers that lived in darkness never defiled themselves yet we mess ourselves and are callous about it!!

4 Likes

Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by MRBrownJ: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
ENIMONEY:
all these are excuses you would use to justify cheating in marriages? a man that would cheat would cheat, doesn't matter what you do. all am saying is more men should try to make their homes work. am not here to play the blame game. temptation must come, the moment you are married a lot of temptation will come that will make you feel like you have an excuse but you don't. you made an oath and you should keep to your vow no matter what.

we all know that to solve a problem you have to check the source of it.... many weak men cheat due to the reasons i posted above. dismissing these issues will only have you women fail time and time again. and let me say it ONE MORE TIME: if ALL women were decent women then these men would have nobody to cheat with... and its because many of you women are willing to sleep with married/taken men that we can NEVER solve this issue . that would be as silly as blaming prostitution on the men who pay for these ashewos, without putting EQUAL blame on these women who gladly sell their charms at street corners.

Chidoks:
You see, you men have corrupted yourselves because you feel you can do whatever you wish but like the op said God will judge all of you
You expect us to divorce you on the ground of adultary right? How many of you have married divorcees? OK, how many of you respect divorcees without calling her the p name at the slightest provocation.
What happens to the children?
The fact that we accommodate your it responsibilities doesn't mean we are the cause thereof.

the reason why your uncle and other men think in such a poor way is RIGHT THERE IN BOLD!!!! the day you women will act RIGHT is the day some men will possibly think of changing their ways, but until then, keep bringing whatever excuses under the sun in order to stay with a cheating disrespectful man.

whether men want to marry divorcees or not is irrelevant to the subject of DOING WHATS RIGHT when discovering that your man is cheating.
how can you expect these men to change when you openly say that you will accommodate their irresponsibilities (out of desperation)? of course, you are the reason they will NEVER change, why should they?! they have their cake and eat it too.

You call her fat right, do you know that the fluids from you is fattening, child bearing is fattening, contraceptives are fattening too.
You guys do age too. You grow tummy, you grow bigger do we misbehave because of that no because its a question of discipline, you hear me? It's a question of discipline!!!

again, STOP making excuses for you desperate state of mind. if you are willing to accept potbellied monsters, then thats all on you... i am just telling you that men would rather cheat with young sexy women instead of trying to settle with their "now" baby whale desperate wives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by lesbiangirl(f): 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
These cheats won't stop o...naija men believe sex and cheating is their God given and personal property. Then they go on talking abt how men r polygamous in nature and how no woman shud ever leave a man because of cheating and dt there are more women dan men and ladies shud start sharing dem..

Newsflash...statistics show there are more young males dan females, the only reason why females are more males in d range of 50yrs and above is coz dese men die of d case of "afowafa". They simply live their youth days by carrying different ladies up and down,being a useless husband and dey expect to live long...okay o undecided

*Incase you don't believe the facts*
0-14 years: 43.2% (male 39,151,304/female 37,353,737)
15-24 years: 19.3% (male 17,486,117/female 16,732,533)
25-54 years: 30.5% (male 27,697,644/female 26,285,816)
55-64 years: 3.9% (male 3,393,631/female 3,571,301)
65 years and over: 3.1% (male 2,621,845/female 2,861,826) (2014 est.)

http://www.indexmundi.com/nigeria/demographics_profile.html
Incase some niggas start feeling extra special tongue tongue tongue ntorr!!!

7 Likes

Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by byvan03: 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
Mr Brown J's A is why cheating can never stop. If you can't separate yourself from a cheating partner then learn to live with it. People are free to do whatever they like once there are no consequences.

2 Likes

Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by Chidoks(f): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
MRBrownJ:

we all know that to solve a problem you have to check the source of it.... many weak men cheat due to the reasons i posted above. dismissing these issues will only have you women fail time and time again. and let me say it ONE MORE TIME: if ALL women were decent women then these men would have nobody to cheat with... and its because many of you women are willing to sleep with married/taken men that we can NEVER solve this issue . that would be as silly as blaming prostitution on the men who pay for these ashewos, without putting EQUAL blame on these women who gladly sell their charms at street corners.

the reason why your uncle and other men think in such a poor way is RIGHT THERE IN BOLD!!!! the day you women will act RIGHT is the day some men will possibly think of changing their ways, but until then, keep bringing whatever excuses under the sun in order to stay with a cheating disrespectful man.

whether men want to marry divorcees or not is irrelevant to the subject of DOING WHATS RIGHT when discovering that your man is cheating.
how can you expect these men to change when you openly say that you will accommodate their irresponsibilities (out of desperation)? of course, you are the reason they will NEVER change, why should they?! they have their cake and eat it too.

again, STOP making excuses for you desperate state of mind. if you are willing to accept potbellied monsters, then thats all on you... i am just telling you that men would rather cheat with young sexy women instead of trying to settle with their "now" baby whale desperate wives.
When will you guys stop this corruption? Oh no more excuses pls. Just stop

2 Likes

Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by Chidoks(f): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
lesbiangirl:
These cheats won't stop o...naija men believe sex and cheating is their God given and personal property. Then they go on talking abt how men r polygamous in nature and how no woman shud ever leave a man because of cheating and dt there are more women dan men and ladies shud start sharing dem..

Newsflash...statistics show there are more young males dan females, the only reason why females are more males in d range of 50yrs and above is coz dese men die of d case of "afowafa". They simply live their youth days by carrying different ladies up and down,being a useless husband and dey expect to live long...okay o undecided

2 more disadvantages of adultary detected.
1: Strange ailments ( mostly at old age,that's if they live that long)
2:Death!
Meanwhile 'baby whales' live and see grand children
Men, continue cheating...

1 Like

Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by aventura: 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
Chidoks:

My dear that is fiction o!
And they weren't legally married!
If you retaliate, even your own mother will be against you. That's the fate of a woman!!
that's the fate of a dependent woman.

1 Like

Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by lesbiangirl(f): 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
Chidoks:

2 more disadvantages of adultary detected.
1: Strange ailments ( mostly at old age,that's if they live that long)
2:Death!
Meanwhile 'baby whales' live and see grand children
Men, continue cheating...

Preach on my sister...they don't know they r cutting their lives short. My ex told me how his father was so randy he impregnated three women around dsame time period this man was so randy he had children everywhere...he later died when he was just 50...can u imagine? My useless ex con dey talk say ehn na hin calabar girlfriend kill am...i just dey look am like undecided really nigga really!

How do u expect someone like dt to live long...maybe he died of syphilis or whatever STds r available but trust nigerian men to blame women for d man's demise. After dt whole saga nobody sat me down before i walked outta d relationship. Like father like son undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by Chidoks(f): 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
lesbiangirl:

Preach on my sister...they don't know they r cutting their lives short. My ex told me how his father was so randy he impregnated three women around dsame time period this man was so randy he had children everywhere...he later died when he was just 50...can u imagine? My useless ex con dey talk say ehn na hin calabar girlfriend kill am...i just dey look am like undecided really nigga really!

How do u expect someone like dt to live long...maybe he died of syphilis or whatever STds r available but trust nigerian men to blame women for d man's demise. After dt whole saga nobody sat me down before i walked outta d relationship. Like father like son undecided
With that your post I made a mental note of all the men that have died that I know, the same thing o. Either strange sickness or death in the sixties meanwhile their wives now travel all over the world for omugwo and holidays
We beg them, they no gree
Red pant nko? E no dey catch their eye again!!
As we bind and cast they will be busy sextexting with dem karishika and other HIV boutiques
Men learn this today; adultary has the tendency of cutting short your life span!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by lesbiangirl(f): 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
Chidoks:

With that your post I made a mental note of all the men that have died that I know, the same thing o. Either strange sickness or death in the sixties meanwhile their wives now travel all over the world for omugwo and holidays
We beg them, they no gree
Red pant nko? E no dey catch their eye again!!
As we bind and cast they will be busy sextexting with dem karishika and other HIV boutiques
Men learn this today; adultary has the tendency of cutting short your life span!!

grin grin grin i cud swear dt d way men shout "red pant" "red pant" one will think it works wonders grin grin grin they won't learn o...as d saying goes "the dog dt wants to get lost won't hear the whistle of the hunter"

3 Likes

Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by Chidoks(f): 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
lesbiangirl:

grin grin grin i cud swear dt d way men shout "red pant" "red pant" one will think it works wonders grin grin grin they won't learn o...as d saying goes "the dog dt wants to get lost won't hear the whistle of the hunter"
Ah! It works o.
No be for public I go discuss it's potency.
Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by lesbiangirl(f): 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
Chidoks:

Ah! It works o.
No be for public I go discuss it's potency.

grin grin grin women r trying
Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by zeb04(f): 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
I feel sad for some ladies
Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
there is God o. there is God o.. some of these mistresses even go as far as sending threatening messages to the wife. some would even harass her, why bring shame to ur family because of strange women that can't stand the test of time? listen to Solomon who has been there and done that, flee from strange women, there is death on her lips. she could ruin you and your generation.

2 Likes

Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by MRBrownJ: 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
Chidoks:

When will you guys stop this corruption? Oh no more excuses pls. Just stop

as any "corruption" in this world, there are 2 guilty people involved (the one offering and the one accepting). the more women keep on blaming just one side, the longer this issue will never come any closer to being resolved.

see as all you women are talking of men dying young due to infidelity while disregarding all these wives and mistresses dying of AIDS etc, thanks to these cheating men. whatever these men will catch, mummy will get it too.
all you women who knowingly stay with a cheating man are bound to catch whatever that man gets... and let me not even start with these same disrespectful men who beat/kill desperate low self esteem women like yourselves, who think they MUST accept whatever these men are doing and STAY MARRIED AT ALL COST.

1 Like

Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by Chidoks(f): 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
MRBrownJ:

as any "corruption" in this world, there are 2 guilty people involved (the one offering and the one accepting). the more women keep on blaming just one side, the longer this issue will never come any closer to being resolved.

see as all you women are talking of men dying young due to infidelity while disregarding all these wives and mistresses dying of AIDS etc, thanks to these cheating men. whatever these men will catch, mummy will get it too.
all you women who knowingly stay with a cheating man are bound to catch whatever that man gets... and let me not even start with these same disrespectful men who beat/kill desperate low self esteem women like yourselves, who think they MUST accept whatever these men are doing and STAY MARRIED AT ALL COST.
e
We've not migrated to domestic violence so don't go there
We aren't blaming one side, the two parties are guilty but today's focus is on men respecting the vows they took before God! Haba, is that asking too much?
You came up with reason why men cheat forgetting the fact that adultary is wrong, absolutely inexcusable.
Should a cheating husband be forgiven? I believe yes. Does that mean I encourage him by forgiving him? By no means!! Does it make me desperate? No! Making sacrifices in marriage is not desperation. What is marriage to you? Marriage is a life time commitment made by two imperfect adults who hope to achieve perfection. If I quit one marriage based adultary, that means I should just stay single after all what's the guarantee that husband 2 will keep himself for me? How many men will I now end up sleeping with in the name of marriage?
Any man that infects the wife with HIV will end up wiping his lineage. Who has lost out?
The men I talked about as regards strange sicknesses died and their wives still live. Talk about karma. You cannot maltreat her by hopping from one demonized karishika to another and go scot free. No be these girls that hop from one babalawo to another. Can you hug a mechanic without being stained with grease?
As for them karishikas, I've learnt to ignore them because it was on this nairaland that folks said that they aren't to be blamed that men should respect their vows....
Adultary is wrong!!!

1 Like

Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 29, 2016
lesbiangirl:

Let me simplify the issue for you. If you base your entire reasoning on that statistics sorry you are doomed.
You forget the rapid maturity rate of females. At 18 a lady is already a competitor with a lady of 30yrs. So using the age range statistics for female is laughable. Before a man will reach full maturity at 27-45 you will already have two females who have reached maturity at 18 or 22.......making your statistic irrelevant.
The most annoying factor for you is....Females have a short prime before diminishing. at 45 even you will feel sorry for an unmarried lady who desires to get married. What do you say to an unmarried uncle at 45? "Uncle I will link you with one of my friends"....at that point you have so many ladies turning 18, 19 20....how many guys thinks about marriage at 20? very few!!!...I will leave you to do more research...I dislike your monicker though...have a blissful day...
Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by lesbiangirl(f): 10:57am On Feb 29, 2016
Bigmarx:
Let me simplify the issue for you. If you base your entire reasoning on that statistics sorry you are doomed.

First of all i aint "doomed". You do know u can make a point without insinuating trash to the person yua talking to. undecided

You forget the rapid maturity rate of females. At 18 a lady is already a competitor with a lady of 30yrs. So using the age range statistics for female is laughable. Before a man will reach full maturity at 27-45 you will already have two females who have reached maturity at 18 or 22.......making your statistic irrelevant.

What rapid maturity are u talking abt Thesame way a young girl is growing a pair of boobs same thing is happening to a young boy down there. If yua talking about maturity of the mind, they are both at loss here. Exactly what intelligent conversation can you have with an 18year girl without puking. You talk as if she's already thinking about getting married and popping babies. She's more concerned abt youthful exuberance and the likes. A man will fully mature at "27-45" wow!! Either you guys are extremely SLOW or you're giving garbage-can facts, my money is on the latter though. It aint my statistics dear..if u read my post well i gave a link to follow up but am guessing you didn't. Your ego or pride couldn't let you accept the fact,dts why you'll quote me and giving me weak arguments against my post. Also if you check my post there's population for different range of the ages of gender. There are more young males than young females. Face facts and stop thinking women are always at loss.

The most annoying factor for you is....Females have a short prime before diminishing. at 45 even you will feel sorry for an unmarried lady who desires to get married. What do you say to an unmarried uncle at 45? "Uncle I will link you with one of my friends"....at that point you have so many ladies turning 18, 19 20....how many guys thinks about marriage at 20? very few!!!...I will leave you to do more research

And guys don't have diminishing factors undecided with your wrinkled prick as you grow older, and your one-minute wonder in bed as tym goes on undecided is it coz ladies don't tell u old men how u suck in bed. A 20 year lady marrying an older guy isn't doing for love. Trust me; she's doing it for financial security. But u guys deserve it though coz yua d ones always flinging money up in d air. An uncle at 45? Has thesame risk as ladies of dt age. Diminishing factor is annoying you undecided go hug transformer nw!

I dislike your monicker though...have a blissful day...

Also disliking my monicker aint gonna pay me less money or affect my day. Keep disliking while i live my life to the fullest kiss

4 Likes

Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by Sunnypar(m): 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
grin
Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by byvan03: 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
Lol!! I think adultery shortens the life span of poor men only. I mean look at our politicians, very few die early with all their atrocities including adultery. If you hate adultery, just stay away from someone that indulges,that's all. Threat of a shortened life span can't faze a randy man, most live for the moment.
Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
byvan03:
Lol!! I think adultery shortens the life span of poor men only. I mean look at our politicians, very few die early with all their atrocities including adultery. If you hate adultery, just stay away from someone that indulges,that's all. Threat of a shortened life span can't faze a randy man, most live for the moment.
Lol.. we have seen politicians disgraced and their nudes leaked to milk them for money.. most ladies date married men for money and someone who would do anything for money is not someone you wanna be with.. there are thousand and one reasons why we should be faithful, and politicians are not really a standard, their lives is a mess already except for a few.
Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by byvan03: 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
ENIMONEY:
Lol.. we have seen politicians disgraced and their nudes leaked to milk them for money.. most ladies date married men for money and someone who would do anything for money is not someone you wanna be with.. there are thousand and one reasons why we should be faithful, and politicians are not really a standard, their lives is a mess already except for a few.

Tell me a popular politician you have seen his nudes. My point is that you can't threaten a man to submission, decrease in life span is no threat to keep a man faithful. Only a man can decide within himself to be faithful or not. Your role as a woman is to decide what you do with his infidelity if it affects you. Am not preaching about role models here, my point is that the comments are beginning to sound like scare tactics, like practically begging with gritted teeth " please do not cheat! ".

Dying young is not a threat, innocent women die in child birth and life continues. Death isn't a threat to a cheating man and you can't manipulate a man into not cheating with threats. Pray for a man with a conscience if you aren't married already, that's all.
Re: For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) by Neverquit(f): 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
I hate to admit it lipsrsealed, but you are right. It takes 2 parties...

Ladies, we need to develop strong back bone and self esteem. No one is saying that you should leave immediately something bad happens...

If consequences are heavier for men who cheat, we will have fewer cases. Because of the heavier penalties for women who cheat (and get caught), there are fewer cases. It's like corruption: In Nigeria, corruption rules, but if you get caught in saner country (by the wrong people), you will end up in jail.

Summary: both parties should uphold their vows, respect each other, and respect yourself

Self respect is priceless.

MRBrownJ:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Baby Born In 'prayerful Mood' Goes Viral / He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman / There Are No Bad Children, Only Bad Parents:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.