Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Please Help!!! My Game Pad Disconnects And Re Connects Itself - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help!!! My Game Pad Disconnects And Re Connects Itself (1157 Views)

I Can't Use My Game Pad On My Laptop / Airtel Modem Disconnects After 5mins / Universal Modem Authenticate And Disconnects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! My Game Pad Disconnects And Re Connects Itself by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 27, 2016
I use this Ucom pc vibration pad and it works fine till sometime. When I am playing a game it suddenly disconnect and re connects itself. In fact playing games each night is a nightmare. Plz what do I do guys

Ur comments are welcomed
Re: Please Help!!! My Game Pad Disconnects And Re Connects Itself by bolt000(m): 9:58am On Feb 27, 2016
Is it a pc? If its a pc it prolly from your outdated usb port driver.. You will need to update it and you can do so by going to device manager and going to ports then right click and update driver. Or you can download 'driver booster' from filehippo . Com. It shows you all your outdated drivers and their updates.. I hope this helps.
Re: Please Help!!! My Game Pad Disconnects And Re Connects Itself by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
bolt000:
Is it a pc? If its a pc it prolly from your outdated usb port driver.. You will need to update it and you can do so by going to device manager and going to ports then right click and update driver. Or you can download 'driver booster' from filehippo . Com. It shows you all your outdated drivers and their updates.. I hope this helps.
Yes its a pc, so if I want to update my driver, does it require internet connection or a cd drive software ?
Re: Please Help!!! My Game Pad Disconnects And Re Connects Itself by bolt000(m): 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
Iszboy:
Yes its a pc, so if I want to update my driver, does it require internet connection or a cd drive software ?
i havent really researched about the cd because its not reliable so its got to be internet.. Best solution: download the latest version of driver booster.
Re: Please Help!!! My Game Pad Disconnects And Re Connects Itself by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
bolt000:
i havent really researched about the cd because its not reliable so its got to be internet.. Best solution: download the latest version of driver booster.
Thanks for ur concern, but if I download d driver boosters are d necessary drivers in d app or will I still need internet to update And how large is d driver booster file
Re: Please Help!!! My Game Pad Disconnects And Re Connects Itself by bolt000(m): 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
Iszboy:
Thanks for ur concern, but if I download d driver boosters are d necessary drivers in d app or will I still need internet to update And how large is d driver booster file
yes u will still need internet connection to update the drivers.. And the driver booster is about 10mb or less.
Re: Please Help!!! My Game Pad Disconnects And Re Connects Itself by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
bolt000:
yes u will still need internet connection to update the drivers.. And the driver booster is about 10mb or less.
Thanks. And please, I went to the website and I did not find the app there, so please where can it be found ??
Re: Please Help!!! My Game Pad Disconnects And Re Connects Itself by bolt000(m): 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
Iszboy:
Thanks. And please, I went to the website and I did not find the app there, so please where can it be found ??
okay then u can google: download latest version of driver booster.
Re: Please Help!!! My Game Pad Disconnects And Re Connects Itself by Mikocake(m): 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
fluctuations in current can cause that too...it does happen to me when the current fluctuates
Re: Please Help!!! My Game Pad Disconnects And Re Connects Itself by bolt000(m): 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
Mikocake:
fluctuations in current can cause that too...it does happen to me when the current fluctuates
very correct sir.

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude D610 / My View About GLO 'FREE DATA' Day / HP Pavilion 15 Touchsmart For 120k | SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.