Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

My View About GLO 'FREE DATA' Day - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My View About GLO 'FREE DATA' Day (1157 Views)

How To Get 3GB Free Data From Airtel TV App / Get 500MB MTN Free Data Via Mymtn App / Please Recommend A Free Data Recovery Software For Formatted Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My View About GLO 'FREE DATA' Day by wisemaster(m): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2017
It's a pity that young Nigerians are jubilating over 200MB being offered by glo. Initially, i thought it was 200GB, but on closer look and after a diligent search and confirmation, i found out that the hype is all about 200MB. So where is the 'free data day' in that?. Blogs are agog, the news is at every nook and corner of the internet and everyone seems so excited as if the 'free data' is synonymous to a free ticket to heaven when you die.

Let's get this straight. The 'free data' is not free after all. Are there no pre-qualification criteria before you can be enrolled? Does the criteria not involve you spending money? If you have fallen for this business crap then you obviously need help. You have just been scammed professionally.

It shows the level of slavery this country has plunged our youths into. If you are part of this jubilation, i pity you. You may have just lost value and perhaps your identity.

Nigerian youths should wise-up. Ourmumudondo.

I rest.
Re: My View About GLO 'FREE DATA' Day by Mothafreaka: 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
They will give you 200gb shocked Abeg park well. If you are not using Glo buy sim and use 250mb to qualify, glo is better that your network tongue
You that took time to lecture people about values, how many mbs have you given today. Na Your mumu wey never do. Go and rest!
Re: My View About GLO 'FREE DATA' Day by albacete(m): 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
I thought it was unlimited. It would have made sense if it was unlimited, even with the conditions.

But trust Nigerians, we would jubilate like it was offered with no strings attached.

(1) (Reply)

HP Pavilion 15 Touchsmart For 120k | SOLD / Help With HP Elitebook 8460p Fan / Where Can I Buy UK Used Laptop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.