Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Chinedu Takes Chukwuma Inside His Parents House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chinedu Takes Chukwuma Inside His Parents House (582 Views)

Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House / 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady / Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chinedu Takes Chukwuma Inside His Parents House by makasimatics(m): 10:45am On Feb 27, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chinedu Takes Chukwuma Inside His Parents House by vline: 11:21am On Feb 27, 2016
that's my man. just post the full story
Re: Chinedu Takes Chukwuma Inside His Parents House by kenny987(f): 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
Chinedu Takes Chukwuma Inside His Parents House

After Chinedu had taken me inside his parents house,he called his own lovely dad by his nick-name,"Ochiagha",and immediately, his father came out from his own room to answer him. As little as I was,such an attitude surprised me. Yes! it baffled me owing to the fact that my own dad could never act so simple and humble like chinedu's father had done.

"My friend why are you shivering like this", Chinedu's father asked me immediately he came out. I could not speak a word due to many reasons. It was my dear friend Chinedu that answered him given what I had already told him outside.
"No responsible man would send a little child like this out of the house by this time of the night",said chinedu's father,after he had been briefed by his own son.
Later,i was served a food to eat by chinedu after he had persuaded me. I ate the good food and we all slept.

In the morning, chinedu's father woke us up for morning prayers. In the middle of his prayers,he preached about: obedience ,forgiveness,humility,and love. I listened with rapt attention as chinedu's father preached. I related his four major preaching points to my own father's life style, and inferred that such characteristics were not possessed by my own dad . In my mind,i had imagined already if I was a son to this noble man _ a man full of humility,obedience,love,and other attracting qualities as opposed to my own daddy.
After the prayers, chinedu was given some money to go and get me some drugs to take
So as to ease the pain of the injuries which I sustained from the beating of my life which I received from my dad. Chinedu later came back with the drugs, and I took the drugs for complete one week in chinedu's house where I stayed as a refuge until the issue between me and my dad settled after a few king's men in our general family had intervened.

To be continued.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

It's My Birthday / Mom Who Poisoned, Then Drowned Her Two Kids Sentenced To 8 Years In Prison / Wed Now On A Low Key Or Wait For Two Years For Elaborate Wedding(ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.