Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

"Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) (42554 Views)

Pastor Prays Over Brooms In Church, Gives Members To Sweep Away Evil. Photos / Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) / "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by noblegrex: 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
sinaj:
salvation ministry
ow Babe.which kind church be that o.is that your church.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by LOVEGINO(m): 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
herbie27:
it is the biggest church in PH, incase u don't knw
you must be a member.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by asids55: 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
nelsonoba:

I don't blame you! Afterall, people like you in the name of Pharisees still disbelieved Jesus despite all the miracles He performed before their eyes. At a point they said Jesus performed His miracles through the power of belzebub king of the devils. If men like you doubted Jesus in the past, why should I be surprised when i see you doubt his servants in the present?

Your problem is that you have so allowed the devil to deceive your little brain to belive that voodoo from the devil can do supernatural things, but you refuse to believe that The Almighty God who created the devils that does voodoo things is able to make an ordinary short hand grow longer. If God could create your whole body and create the whole world by His power, is is then an ordinary short hand He cannot make to grow longer?? Can't you see your level of FOOLISHNESS in degrading the Almighty God who created you and is able to do EVERYTHING!!! If I were you, by now I will be on my knees asking God for forgiveness for making Him too small in my eyes and comparing him to voodoo

pushing a child's hand to be in line with the other is not a miracle,next time,they should bring out someone with an amputated hand and make that in line with the other..anybody who talks otherwise after that can be criticized
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by SweetOlive(f): 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
Fourwinds:
u hhadly think at d mention of pastor....guilible christians...even though I'm a christian I don't take such trash miracles...are u not aware we have more women in churches dan men...because ur folks are easily deceived....think with ur brain not ur down below...nonsense

Dear Mofo,

Can't you air your opinion without looking for who to bash alongside? I hate disputes.
Your opinion is yours, not mine. Grow up and Let me be.

If you mention me after reading this, then truly you are a BIG F**L. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by skimmy39: 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
MUMU
danbrowndmf:
That's not ojoro.i watch that programe life.i was there. Even one of my school boy with HIV went for test after that programe,the HIV turns Negative. The name of the programe is 5Nights Of Glory in salvation Ministry.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by jesuspikinjp(m): 2:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
I see nothing wrong with the boy hands before the so called miracle ohhh
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Fourwinds: 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
SweetOlive:

Dear Mofo,

Can't you air your opinion without looking for who to bash alongside? I hate disputes.
Your opinion is yours, not mine. Grow up and Let me be.

If you mention me after reading this, then truly you are a BIG F**L. cheesy cheesy cheesy
u are a BIG FOOL..... idi ...otic follow follow fake pastors who deceive u and ur peers and bang u.... stu..pid pvssy cat
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
danbrowndmf:
same to you bro.
KingEbukasBlog:

cc : herald9 , pyrrho .

Thank you for your response Mr. danbrowndmf . Remain blessed
SMH
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
Intendy:

where is d criticism.
I said what I say.
go watch the video pls
i don't need to watch the video cos i was present when the miracle took place and even saw the boys grandmother who testified dat the hand has been like dat since birth, u guys shld leave men of God alone and face ur numerous problem or beta still try meeting him in person to find out how he did it.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by asids55: 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
herbie27:
the 5 nights of Glory was viewed in 195 countries i.e the whole world at different viewing centers and he did a crusade in maryland(USA) and one of the US governors got healed of cancer and some white folks got der healing,God is still doing miracles through his servants and David Ibiyeomie is one of the richest men of God in Nigeria.now who is an ignoramus?.

if e like,make them air am for space or the sun..that's your business, all am saying is that what am seeing in that video is a complete sham,why did he not bring out someone with an amputated hand?why was he pushing the hands of the boy?why did the boys hand not grow when his hand(pastor)was hovering around it?answer those questions abeg and BTW why the hell are you so particular about his wealth?

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by danbrowndmf(m): 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
skimmy39:
MUMU
i gree sir.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
Fourwinds:
u are a BIG FOOL..... idi ...otic follow follow fake pastors who deceive u and ur peers and bang u.... stu..pid pvssy cat
ur signature reads: wen d purpose of something is unknown, abuse is inevitable. I guess u 4got wat it means plz!, Go and give ur life to Christ and try reading God's words more for a beta understanding of how miracles work and moreover dat is why it is a miracle, so dat ppl like u who think they are wise can abuse men of God.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
asids55:

if e like,make them air am for space or the sun..that's your business, all am saying is that what am seeing in that video is a complete sham,why did he not bring out someone with an amputated hand?why was he pushing the hands of the boy?why did the boys hand not grow when his hand(pastor)was hovering around it?answer those questions abeg and BTW why the hell are you so particular about his wealth?
give ur life to Christ!, and if it was a video of some naked model u would hv liked it 100 times
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
SweetOlive:
ion blame you. Tell that to whoever brought you up tongue
Lady please don't push it. You are only making it obvious how gullible you are. Plus you got nice body.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Weah96: 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
MathsChic:

I honestly can't understand how a whole congregation loses it and subscribe to the devices of such scheming pastor. Even the boy, from the expression on his face, didn't buy the supposed miracle. It looked more like he was disturbed by everything.

That boy is a future atheist.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Uchmandanfodio(m): 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
Op please i am alergic to bullsh*t already
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by bxcode(m): 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
johnydon22:
Jesus Christ grin why would Africans mumu like this na... grin grin ... Watch the video and have a good laugh at how mumuish people can be ..
That includes you too, Mr Foreigner.
How was service today? grin
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
LOVEGINO:
you must be a member.
am i suppose to be ashamed of God's wonderful work?, am inviting u to worship wit us next sunday!.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by SweetOlive(f): 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
evsonlive:

Lady please don't push it. You are only making it obvious how gullible you are. Plus you got nice body.
Thanks for your compliment buddy. And that makes you a c0ward grin
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Fourwinds: 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
herbie27:
ur signature reads: wen d purpose of something is unknown, abuse is inevitable. I guess u 4got wat it means plz!, Go and give ur life to Christ and try reading God's words more for a beta understanding of how miracles work and moreover dat is why it is a miracle, so dat ppl like u who think they are wise can abuse men of God.
yeye...where do u seek miracles...running from pillar to pole...u lack wisdom....for u to wake up is miracle., for u to eat is miracle., for u to breath is miracle....what else do I seek from dat God has not done
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
SweetOlive:
Thanks for your compliment buddy. And that makes you a c0ward grin
don't mind him ur pics is very beautiful!.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by SweetOlive(f): 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
herbie27:
don't mind him ur pics is very beautiful!.
kiss
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Freedom4us: 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
[size=14pt]The Secret to how this Fraud did it[/size]

Put your arms together and pull back your shoulder.

You'll notice the difference in lenght between your arms will be similar to the videos.
Then slowly adjust it and it appears like it grew.

SIMPLE

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
Fourwinds:
yeye...where do u seek miracles...running from pillar to pole...u lack wisdom....for u to wake up is miracle., for u to eat is miracle., for u to breath is miracle....what else do I seek from dat God has not done
you shld be greatful for that and for dis as well, ur the one who needs wisdom the most.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by onetrack(m): 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
As an atheist, I have been waiting for faith healers to bring their proof of miracles; instead they just bring silly clown performances. angry

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by SweetOlive(f): 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
herbie27:
you shld be greatful for that and for dis as well, ur the one who needs wisdom the most.
Kindly ignore em, can't you see he's frustrated?
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by asids55: 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
herbie27:
give ur life to Christ!, and if it was a video of some naked model u would hv liked it 100 times

well your reply says it all..you need serious help!if you can't give simple answers to the questions I asked you,then I got nothing else to say to you
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by orisa37: 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
Miracles are answers to our Prayers but happen at the Time and Place of Gods own choosing.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Fourwinds: 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
herbie27:
I can see d wisdom is far from u...

I have listed daily happenings dat are miracles yet many of u follow follow guilible christians will display banners proclaiming seasons of breakthrough...encourage people to see offering as a means to steal and bring to God...Have forgot Cecilia Ibru and Eratus Akingboola.... they liquidated Intercontinental and Oceanic Banks because of tilth ...who is deceiving who....nonsense
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by VcStunner(m): 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
nelsonoba:

I don't blame you! Afterall, people like you in the name of Pharisees still disbelieved Jesus despite all the miracles He performed before their eyes. At a point they said Jesus performed His miracles through the power of belzebub king of the devils. If men like you doubted Jesus in the past, why should I be surprised when i see you doubt his servants in the present?

Your problem is that you have so allowed the devil to deceive your little brain to belive that voodoo from the devil can do supernatural things, but you refuse to believe that The Almighty God who created the devils that does voodoo things is able to make an ordinary short hand grow longer. If God could create your whole body and create the whole world by His power, is is then an ordinary short hand He cannot make to grow longer?? Can't you see your level of FOOLISHNESS in degrading the Almighty God who created you and is able to do EVERYTHING!!! If I were you, by now I will be on my knees asking God for forgiveness for making Him too small in my eyes and comparing him to voodoo
Matt 7:1 and Matt 5:22 came to my mind the moment I read your comment above. If winning souls is part of being a devoted Christian (which is the reason christ came) then u just lost me with that crap above. You are a Christian and I respect your view, but the Almighty God didn't bring you into the world to fight for him, he fights for you! Except you are a Muslim perhaps If you have read those portions by now, then you should sincerely go down on ya knees and ask God for forgiveness bro. I forgive you smiley my advice, don't be too emotionally attached to religion else you will lose your sense of reason (like our northern Muslim youths and the likes around the globe) thanks. Happy Sunday and stay blessed.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by timidapsin(m): 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
hezsquirt:
.....dapo,, so u still dey alive....lol
How far now, so you still dey Nairaland? grin grin
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by LOVEGINO(m): 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
herbie27:
am i suppose to be ashamed of God's wonderful work?, am inviting u to worship wit us next sunday!.
ok sir!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos / (pastor Anita Oyakhilome “Birthday Celebration” or Goddess Worship / Worshippers Escape Death As Windstorm Destroys Church In Gombe State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.