Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,371 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

"Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) (42543 Views)

Pastor Prays Over Brooms In Church, Gives Members To Sweep Away Evil. Photos / Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) / "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
Fourwinds:
I can see d wisdom is far from u...

I have listed daily happenings dat are miracles yet many of u follow follow guilible christians will display banners proclaiming seasons of breakthrough...encourage people to see offering as a means to steal and bring to God...Have forgot Cecilia Ibru and Eratus Akingboola.... they liquidated Intercontinental and Oceanic Banks because of tilth ...who is deceiving who....nonsense
define wat wisdom is and wat the bible says abt wisdom den u will realize dat u need it more and stop comparing the church wit criminals, tithe is biblical same as offerings.....NONSENSE!.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by asids55: 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
herbie27:
don't mind him ur pics is very beautiful!.

you are a bloody hypocrite!! u just told me I should give my life to christ,and you the one getting lurst on a ladies pic..I can hardly see the ladies face,just her curves and ass..and you saying she is beautiful..
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
asids55:

you are a bloody hypocrite!! u just told me I should give my life to christ,and you the one getting lurst on a ladies pic..I can hardly see the ladies face,just her curves and ass..and you saying she is beautiful..
grin ;DHw am i a hypocrite?, am a Girl admiring a fellow girl dat's pretty so what's wrong wit dat i tire for u o!.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by herald9: 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Errr ... I am not going to purport myself as incredulous - and my belief in the miracle does not affect you in anyway . Its my belief not yours cool
Sorry, did I say anything?
Just a laughter and you're ranting

grin
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by blazer234: 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
xerxesII:
Smh...the church in my hood was just as bad. The fakeness is one reason I withdrew from Christianity. . .

The power of the holy spirit is responsible for making sure you act like you have lost brain function, making you look like you are having a seizure, and making you babble incoherently.

How are these people not embarrassed by their
pretense?

_fuckery at its finest grin

You are unwise to withdraw from Christianity because you deem one or two pastors to be fake. Your comment shows you only follow pastor without following your Bible.

Do you even have a Bible? If you do, is it decorating your book shelf or your heart?

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by jaylister(m): 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
i was healed in this church too.... use to speak against this man prophesy and miracles untill i was healed in d church i hated so much..... i found out that whether we believe or not the work of the Lord will keep moving

2 Likes

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
johnydon22:
Jesus Christ grin why would Africans mumu like this na... grin grin ... Watch the video and have a good laugh at how mumuish people can be ..
I Didn't believe it, even b4 I saw the Story.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by sinaj(f): 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
noblegrex:
ow Babe.which kind church be that o.is that your church.
I worship in Anglican church
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by jairusben(m): 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
Chuvin22:
I Didn't believe it, even b4 I saw the Story.
may God forgive you,,even if u would talk bad about others not pastor david ibiyeomie,,if I were you I will be asking for forgiveness from God,,,

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by woodfrank(m): 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
SweetOlive:
I believe this. Glory to God

You are not serious at all. It is a Mumu like you that will ruin a home. Cant you just watch that video and see that the pastor was adjusting the boy's hands. Why are ladies so gullible? Falling for fake everything right from the days of EVE!

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Intendy: 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
herbie27:
i don't need to watch the video cos i was present when the miracle took place and even saw the boys grandmother who testified dat the hand has been like dat since birth, u guys shld leave men of God alone and face ur numerous problem or beta still try meeting him in person to find out how he did it.
I wouldn't argue unnecessary with you.
just tell me the next time another one is coming up so I might bring the leper on my street
You call them men of God cause we are men of devil or what?
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by SweetOlive(f): 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
woodfrank:

You are not serious at all. It is a Mumu like you that will ruin a home. Cant you just watch that video and see that the pastor was adjusting the boy's hands. Why are ladies so gullible? Falling for fake everything right from the days of EVE!
Gullible, yet you follow almost all the girls on NL, now who's more gullible? Your profile tells it all. E-goat tongue

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by caniva(m): 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
Fourwinds:
is it to devalue or to revalue d naira.

Dude, the right word is "Devalue".
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by WaffenSS(m): 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
christians are so dumb..... undecided
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
Intendy:

I wouldn't argue unnecessary with you.
just tell me the next time another one is coming up so I might bring the leper on my street
You call them men of God cause we are men of devil or what?
plz bring ur leper brother to test him on Sunday if u like, why am i even wasting my time on ur types
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by AmAlbert(m): 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
My guy yhu be thief, infact ur own brainwashing na with tie tie omo and cassava starch... HIV positive to Negative Ko, get HIV na go make him heal U, concoputed slowpoke
danbrowndmf:
That's not ojoro.i watch that programe life.i was there. Even one of my school boy with HIV went for test after that programe,the HIV turns Negative. The name of the programe is 5Nights Of Glory in salvation Ministry.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by danbrowndmf(m): 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
AmAlbert:
My guy yhu be thief, infact ur own brainwashing na with tie tie omo and cassava starch... HIV positive to Negative Ko, get HIV na go make him heal U, concoputed slowpoke
Ok sir.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Sharmeenator(m): 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
Were you there?

herbie27:
Jesus Christ turned water into wine, he fed a multitude with five loaves of bread n three fishes and he said these things shall his prophets do.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Freedom4us: 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
WaffenSS:
christians are so dumb..... undecided

We are not all dumb oh!

I can even tell you how he did it

Freedom4us:
[size=14pt]The Secret to how this Fraud did it[/size]

Put your arms together and pull back your shoulder.

You'll notice the difference in lenght between your arms will be similar to the videos.
Then slowly adjust it and it appears like it grew.

SIMPLE
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Fourwinds: 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
herbie27:
define wat wisdom is and wat the bible says abt wisdom den u will realize dat u need it more and stop comparing the church wit criminals, tithe is biblical same as offerings.....NONSENSE!.
yeye dey worry u...it seems u were not informed about happenings den...Eratus said he gave his stolen money as tilth...even armed robbers have done d same because of d pressure u put on people about miracles., breakthrough and all d rest...go to d bible and read more about tilth and offerings...offering were meant for d priests., widows., strandered strangers... but now it has be coin be only pastors... take u time to read it..
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Intendy: 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
herbie27:
plz bring ur leper brother to test him on Sunday if u like, why am i even wasting my time on ur types
I can't just imagine this type of Christian. I believe this is what he teaches you in church.
Go and abuse the world
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Fourwinds: 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
caniva:

Dude, the right word is "Devalue".
u got it wrong ...go and read his initial post....he was talking about devaluing d naira which negative to d economy...but I said he should rather say to revalue d nairs which strenghtens d economy ok....so it wasn't a mistake
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Intendy: 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
people should stop arguing with the church member cause they wouldn't be objective to reasoning
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by gulfer: 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
johnydon22:
Jesus Christ grin why would Africans mumu like this na... grin grin ... Watch the video and have a good laugh at how mumuish people can be ..
I have not stopped laughing since....this is so mumuish angry sad angry
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by mzTarsh(f): 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
To all the doubting Thomas I was there live when the boy was healed... I too didn't believe until I got healed also... there's power in the name of Jesus.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
jairusben:
may God forgive you,,even if u would talk bad about others not pastor david ibiyeomie,,if I were you I will be asking for forgiveness from God,,,
Bro, you are lost already. #Gullible.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by WaffenSS(m): 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
Freedom4us:

We are not all dumb oh!

I can even tell you how he did it

ok.

the christians who believe in these fake charlatans and their fake miracles are dumb and deserve to be robbed of their cash.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
Sharmeenator:
Were you there?

i guess u ar a Muslim to be asking a question as such, go read ur bible
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
Chuvin22:
Bro, you are lost already. #Gullible.
ur the very lost one in the world.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
Intendy:

I can't just imagine this type of Christian. I believe this is what he teaches you in church.
Go and abuse the world
plz!, i hv a lot 2 do wit my time cos hv seen dat the Devil is really using u to abuse men of God
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Intendy: 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
herbie27:
plz!, i hv a lot 2 do wit my time cos hv seen dat the Devil is really using u to abuse men of God
speak with facts.
how many men of God have I abused?
rather say man of God.
go enjoy your time and use it to spread the gospel not abuses
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by SirBigH: 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
freecocoa:
"Hand grow, grow, grow" he said.

Very laughable but annoying, I just really pity people who fall for this crap.

He even said at the beginning, "watch what will happen". Funny really.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) / Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.