Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Am Confuse Pls Advice Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Am Confuse Pls Advice Me (845 Views)

My Employer Does Not Want Me To Leave - Please Advice Me / Pls Advice An Accounting Graduate: CFA Or ICAN? / Should I Accept This Big Job Offer? Pls Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confuse Pls Advice Me by Fedric(m): 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
am a jambite, seeking admission to study optometry. and working as one of the administrator in a company. <they pay me well,> my short term goal is to leave the company and open my own business, which can be of great help to me financially while i am in school l. <plan maped out>

last year october i spent upto #100,00 naira on my sister health for we aren't rich though.

now my other sister is also sick of apendix and require surgry i have only 40,000 naira with me which is this month salary,. <have been given to me>

i do'nt know what to do i don't want any thing to happen to her.

and i also want to plan for my life with the money for i have sacrify many things to get the cash i spent earlier.

am disturb and i am the only one capable of helping her<am the last born of the family>

i need ur advice people
Re: Am Confuse Pls Advice Me by Cutehector(m): 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
I think u should continue workin since family depends on you
Re: Am Confuse Pls Advice Me by Fedric(m): 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
Cutehector:
I think u should continue workin since family depends on you
THANK YOUR FOR UR ADVICE.

But If I Could Open The Business I Will Make Lot Of Money, I Know, And I Have Being In The Business 2 Years.

Thank I Need More Advice From Others
Re: Am Confuse Pls Advice Me by Cutehector(m): 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
Fedric:
But If I Could Open The Business I Will Make Lot Of Money, I Know, And I Have Being In The Business 2 Years.

Thank I Need More Advice From Others
just recover first frm d expenses u made in d past years... den start the business cool
Re: Am Confuse Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
1) Look for, and start any mini business you can do @ evenings/night (when you close from work)

2) DO NOT resign from your present work.

3) join NOUN (National Open University of Nigeria)

......my two pence.
Re: Am Confuse Pls Advice Me by Fedric(m): 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
basbone:
1) Look for, and start any mini business you can do @ evenings/night (when you close from work)

2) DO NOT resign from your present work.

3) join NOUN (National Open University of Nigeria)

......my two pence.
am passionate about being an optometry doctor. the issue is spending more money on my sister or planning for my life.
Re: Am Confuse Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
Fedric:
am passionate about being an optometry doctor. the issue is spending more morning on my sister or planning for my life.

give your plan atleast 3 yrs before going back to study optometry full time......

But guy, this your dream need real sponsorship. If you have a sponsor, fine. But i still advice that you join NOUN and study one of their medical science programmes.

When life gives you a lemon, make a lemonade.

What we wish to study is not always what we will study, but what we see ourselves be is what we will definitely be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Confuse Pls Advice Me by abimbawealth(f): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
Fedric:
am passionate about being an optometry doctor. the issue is spending more money on my sister or planning for my life.
Sorry to say but there is no option here...you can't leave your sister to die, while you pursue something else(if you're her only chance of survival)
Your prayer should be that all your efforts won't be in vain...

1 Like

Re: Am Confuse Pls Advice Me by Fedric(m): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
abimbawealth:

Sorry to say but there is no option here...you can't leave your sister to die, while you pursue something else(if you're her only chance of survival)
Your prayer should be that all your effects won't be in vain...
thanks for ur input. i appreciate
Re: Am Confuse Pls Advice Me by abimbawealth(f): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
Fedric:
thanks for ur input. i appreciate
You're welcome
Re: Am Confuse Pls Advice Me by Fedric(m): 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
basbone:

give your plan atleast 3 yrs before going back to study optometry full time......

But guy, this your dream need real sponsorship. If you have a sponsor, fine. But i still advice that you join NOUN and study one of their medical science programmes.

When life gives you a lemon, make a lemonade.

What we wish to study is not always what we will study, but what we see ourselves be is what we will definitely be.
thanks bro, are u a NOUN student? is the certificate well accepted?

(1) (Reply)

Join The Largest Network Of Youth Developing Africa!!...#sgd's, Mdg's, Ngo's / How Not To End Up Unemployed / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 (http://jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng/) – Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.