Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Woman Who Suffered Wrong Operation Cries Out: I've Sold All I Had, Including My - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Suffered Wrong Operation Cries Out: I've Sold All I Had, Including My (400 Views)

Kenyan Millionaire Woman Who Runs 2 Brothels In The UK Jailed For 10 Years / I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun / Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Suffered Wrong Operation Cries Out: I've Sold All I Had, Including My by ebiscoshadrack1: 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
Woman Who Suffered Wrong Operation Cries Out: I've Sold All I Had, Including My Wedding Ring, To Stay Alive

Barely able to move her body as she sunk into one of the chairs in the small living room, you could feel the pain and agony she had been through over the last eight months. With legs swollen, tummy protruding and skin bearing signs of torment, it is indeed one of the most difficult periods in the life of the young mother.

Since June 22, 2015, when she was rushed to emergency of Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), for a Caesarean Section to deliver her of her second child, life has not been the same for 37-year-old Funmilola Olasinde Oniyelu, a graduate of Demography and Statistics from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife, Osun State.

Apart from losing the baby that was supposed to be her second child after almost eight years of wait after the arrival of Temiloluwa, the first, Oniyelu was left on the sick bed for the next seven weeks following complications from the surgery.

By the third day after she was wheeled into the theatre for the ‘operation’...
Lola as she is fondly called by friends and family members, could not move her legs or any other part of her body. She was between life and
- See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/02/woman-who-suffered-wrong-operation.html#sthash.Mze0KaQZ.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

He Needs Your Good Advise. / Salman Taseer Murder: Pakistan Hangs Mumtaz Qadri / Emir Of Kano Orders Release Of Abducted Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.