Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,066 members, 7,845,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

I'm Considering Joining The Jehovah's Witnesses, But I'm Confused. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Considering Joining The Jehovah's Witnesses, But I'm Confused. (495 Views)

See what Trump did next with the Jehovah’s Witnesses in their place of Worship / 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Considering Joining The Jehovah's Witnesses, But I'm Confused. by vicechancellor(m): 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
As a child I heard so many weird stories about the witnesses which made me have an improper view of their beliefs, but through the years I've come in contact with well meaning witness who I really admire a lot. I've been in their kingdom hall a couple of times and also attended their convention. but my problem is that my family religious background do not support their religious views, these days you don't know who to believe (just like APC and PDP), everybody claims to have the truth. I don't wanna make the wrong decision, I need help and advice from intellectual men and women. your comments will be highly appreciated. much love.
Re: I'm Considering Joining The Jehovah's Witnesses, But I'm Confused. by xpac01(m): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
Another jehova witness masquerade evangelist on the game. Preach on bro.
Re: I'm Considering Joining The Jehovah's Witnesses, But I'm Confused. by TPAND(f): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
You have my blessings brother.
The best girl I ever met in my life was a witness. She was so humble, loving and meek.

The only sad part was when she left me because the congregation would kick her out if she decides to stay with me.

I really miss her

(1) (Reply)

Wonderful Jesus / Our Daily Bread Monday April 18 2016 <*> Unconventional Tactics <*> / The Right Bible Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.