Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

JAMB: Share Your Experience - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB: Share Your Experience (59374 Views)

2018/2019 JAMB Exam, Share Your Experience / Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School / JAMB PROVISIONAL ADMISSION; Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Funkybabee(f): 9:09am On Feb 28, 2016
tomiobj:

Ermmmmm
Doesnt it offend ur pure gentle soul to be sitting beside me. Was directed towards-------
Ermmmmm
The person having a spark with jimi over d chemistry results
Forcados high school is based on. A
Compromise b conformity. Etc

Dont remember fully.
Edit. And. Who made it available to efua that her letter has been leaked. D ans is joke

thanks hope others can share their own too
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 28, 2016
mojeed4:

Lol. Familiarity indeed. Well that's bullshit! Cos apart from intelligence needed for Jamb, you need luck and God's favour to be on your side.

Besides what intelligent fellow won't be familiar with their questions before the exams.
smiley
Luck ain't needed for jamb.
God ain't needed for Jamb.
Intelligence alone ain't needed for jamb.
Intelligence coupled with Familiarity is the key thing to succeed in Jamb.
Ask your 'trusted candidate' to tell you more smiley
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by vanguard90(m): 9:11am On Feb 28, 2016
Teemhothy:
I couldnt write my JAMB CBT exam slated for today at 11am .... missed out due to illness ...
Can i still write the exam on monday, at the same centre ?
I just saw this now and I had to comment since I saw everyone saying u can't write again this year.
Baba, if ur location isn't too far from ur centre, try ur luck tomorrow o. With serious begging, they can allow u to write, in fact they should. All those telling you U'll be marked absent already are saying thrash. Not everyone slated for Saturday was able to write yesterday cos of logistics, take for instance, someone here said his paper was slated for 9.30am, but he was only able to write later in the evening, meaning those scheduled for evening might have to write later.
Moreover, last year, people wrote theirs even after missing their scheduled dates
Not saying U'll be allowed tho, but there is no harm in trying. just pray Monday morning and go and cry to one elderly mummy there bro, I hope u get lucky, bro
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 28, 2016
Bisiebae:

Really? you're brave, I was too scared to apply for the form, since I've not sat any external exam. What course?
learn to be courageous cool

I'm did not apply for medicine.
I did not apply for law either. grin

I applied for physics wink
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 28, 2016
prigoz:
What should JAMB candidate be doing here instead of facing his/her studies... smh
'what shld jamb candidate be doing here', plz! Correct urself, and 2 answer dat question, is good 2 hear frm other's experiences so dat they will knw wat they are likely to face on der exam dates.
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Bisiebae(f): 9:19am On Feb 28, 2016
ShyNeptune:

learn to be courageous cool

I'm did not apply for medicine.
I did not apply for law either. grin

I applied for physics wink
Noted. I should have written it, so if I don't pass exceptional well, I could go for pre-degree. I'm for law! the cut-off is outta this world!!
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 28, 2016
SenatePresdo:
i sat for phy, maths nd chem. the calculator was inside the system and you will have to move the mouse repeatedly just to add up. Such a time killer, so i assumed there wasn't any calculator.
but u did use the system calculator?
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by SenatePresdo(m): 9:24am On Feb 28, 2016
herbie27:
but u did use the system calculator?
yeah I used it. but that doesn't mean they gave us calculator, does it?
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by mojeed4(m): 9:25am On Feb 28, 2016
ShyNeptune:

smiley
Luck ain't needed for jamb.
God ain't needed for Jamb.
Intelligence alone ain't needed for jamb.
Intelligence coupled with Familiarity is the key thing to succeed in Jamb.
Ask your 'trusted candidate' to tell you more smiley

Nah. That shit up there ain't true.
In fact more of Luck and God's favour is needed for jamb. Explain how someone who Jamb gave 207 in Jamb and got 287 in OAU's postjamb, even though the later is way tougher.
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 28, 2016
excel001:
My trusted candidate got 192 i tink this score is too poor, share your scores lets know if is a general issue.
sum1 scored 295, so ur student wasn't well prepared.
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 28, 2016
SenatePresdo:
yeah I used it. but that doesn't mean they gave us calculator, does it?
wen i did post Utme last year Uniben didn't even allow us 2 use d system calculator so they tried.
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:37am On Feb 28, 2016
SenatePresdo:
No calculator, and past question wasn't repeated that much.

Goodluck as you write yours

D did they stick to time,coz mine is Wed nd it stays 6:30am,in ogun state.
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by bolt000(m): 9:43am On Feb 28, 2016
mojeed4:

In fact more of Luck and God's favour is needed for jamb. Explain how someone who Jamb gave 207 in Jamb and got 287 in OAU's postjamb, even though the later is way tougher.
Its more easier to accumulate a very high mark in OAU putme as one question carries 4 marks and if u have jacked their past questions well enough getting 287 is more like child's play.
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 28, 2016
vanguard90:

I just saw this now and I had to comment since I saw everyone saying u can't write again this year.
Baba, if ur location isn't too far from ur centre, try ur luck tomorrow o. With serious begging, they can allow u to write, in fact they should. All those telling you U'll be marked absent already are saying thrash. Not everyone slated for Saturday was able to write yesterday cos of logistics, take for instance, someone here said his paper was slated for 9.30am, but he was only able to write later in the evening, meaning those scheduled for evening might have to write later.
Moreover, last year, people wrote theirs even after missing their scheduled dates
Not saying U'll be allowed tho, but there is no harm in trying. just pray Monday morning and go and cry to one elderly mummy there bro, I hope u get lucky, bro

thanks.....wud try tommorow...pray for moi Abeg....
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by lammy197(m): 9:45am On Feb 28, 2016
159 was sent to me buh aint going wit dat poo shey person fit call for his script

2 Likes

Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by bolt000(m): 9:49am On Feb 28, 2016
lammy197:
159 was sent to me buh aint going wit dat poo shey person fit call for his script
lmfao shocked shocked.. bro u would just have to wait till after all the exams before trying to print it online, coz their website is offline now then will u know ur real jamb score. grin
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by iheanyi40(m): 9:50am On Feb 28, 2016
flexxyworld:

I hope english isn't part of your course combination
lmao
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by SenatePresdo(m): 9:57am On Feb 28, 2016
TITOBIGZ:

D did they stick to time,coz mine is Wed nd it stays 6:30am,in ogun state.
11:00am was the only time for all exams on 27th. And Yes you need to be at the exam venue atleast by 6:30am it may start around 7:00 or8:00am after thumb-printing everybody.
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 28, 2016
TONYE001:

Full blown adults write JAMB too.

Wen did adults turn to AIDS

FULL GROWN ADULTS
FULL BLOWN AIDS

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by tottinova: 9:58am On Feb 28, 2016
SUPOL:
Wen u talk of jamb I think u mean teenagers.

Are there teenagers on Nairaland?

Nawa for you oh!
Last year I saw a 22 year old person writing jamb.
22 na teenager
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by mojeed4(m): 9:59am On Feb 28, 2016
bolt000:

Its more easier to accumulate a very high mark in OAU putme as one question carries 4 marks and if u have jacked their past questions well enough getting 287 is more like child's play.

Ok
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 28, 2016
bet9jaguru:

FULL GROWN ADULTS
FULL BLOWN AIDS
grin grin grin grin
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 28, 2016
Bisiebae:

Noted. I should have written it, so if I don't pass exceptional well, I could go for pre-degree. I'm for law! the cut-off is outta this world!!
Yeah. .... you have to study real hard for next year then. .... Wishing you the best. smiley
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 28, 2016
tottinova:

Nawa for you oh!
Last year I saw a 22 year old person writing jamb.
22 na teenager
u even hv strength to talk to them, u never wright jamb see your mama and papa mate on exam hall wit u b4?.

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 28, 2016
mojeed4:

I was about replying when I saw this post below. I think the guy has said it all. wink
bolt000:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by SenatePresdo(m): 10:08am On Feb 28, 2016
herbie27:
wen i did post Utme last year Uniben didn't even allow ur 2 use d system calculator so they tried.
its either there wasn't enough calculations in it or that your aren't a science student. Jamb didn't try, How on earth can someone sit for maths, physics and chemistry that is based on calculation without a sound (atleast an independent) calculator.

You don't need to justify their action of providing an inferior calculator that drinks time.
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 28, 2016
SenatePresdo:
its either there wasn't enough calculations in it or that your aren't a science student. Jamb didn't try, How on earth can someone sit for maths, physics and chemistry that is based on calculation without a sound (atleast an independent) calculator.

You don't need to justify their action of providing an inferior calculator that drinks time.
i did maths n economics dat has calculation
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by mojeed4(m): 10:15am On Feb 28, 2016
ShyNeptune:

I was about replying when I saw this post below. I think the guy has said it all. wink

Ok
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 28, 2016
Plz!, which of these books was used in the use of English, Jerry Agada-the successors and the potter's wheel by Chukuemeka Ike?.
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by vanguard90(m): 10:22am On Feb 28, 2016
Teemhothy:

thanks.....wud try tommorow...pray for moi Abeg....
I sure will.
Let me know what's up tomorrow
Beg well o, if need be, cry too and prepare series of lies down, if u be yoruba, tell her mummy ejoor ma, ema bayemi je ma.........JAMB na once a year o

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by TONYE001(m): 10:24am On Feb 28, 2016
bet9jaguru:

FULL GROWN ADULTS
FULL BLOWN AIDS

Thanks for your attempt to correct me but please note that, "full blown adults" is an acceptable expression in English Language.
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by vanguard90(m): 10:24am On Feb 28, 2016
herbie27:
Plz!, which of these books was used in the use of English, Jerry Agada-the successors and the potter's wheel by Chukuemeka Ike?.
Successors ke? Na last days at forcados o. Beta no go read wetin noo comot

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) / FUTA Final Year Students Storm School In A Grand Style (Photos) / Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.