Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Easiest Western Country To Visit With Virgin Passport. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Easiest Western Country To Visit With Virgin Passport. (5472 Views)

Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! / Virgin Passport ,asked To Disvirgin It,pls.advise / What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Western Country To Visit With Virgin Passport. by sunandmoon: 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hello House,

Please I have a Nigerian international passport and wish to first travel as a Tourist or Visitor, come back and then relocate.
This is my first time I would want to travel and I seek your advice to know which western country is easiest as a first timer.

I earn almost 4 million Naira a year working with a multinational.
I have a landed property (House at Lintel) and a piece of land.
I am single and 24 years.

Please advice. Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Re: Easiest Western Country To Visit With Virgin Passport. by garyaustin(m): 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
if you are what you claim, it will be gross foolishness to run away from Nigeria. If you are are earning what you claim, you can always visit any country and come back. Honestly Nigeria is the place to be trust me.

5 Likes

Re: Easiest Western Country To Visit With Virgin Passport. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
Dubai

1 Like

Re: Easiest Western Country To Visit With Virgin Passport. by Funjosh(m): 12:17am On Feb 28, 2016
sunandmoon:
Hello House,

Please I have a Nigerian international passport and wish to first travel as a Tourist or Visitor, come back and then relocate.
This is my first time I would want to travel and I seek your advice to know which western country is easiest as a first timer.

Visit Ireland

Please check out this link thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/2949413/please-save-sisters-life-story/1#43196192
Re: Easiest Western Country To Visit With Virgin Passport. by Flexherbal(m): 2:44am On Feb 28, 2016
Dubai is a good place to have fun.

1 Like

Re: Easiest Western Country To Visit With Virgin Passport. by SmartMugu: 4:28am On Feb 28, 2016
garyaustin:
if you are what you claim, it will be gross foolishness to run away from Nigeria. If you are are earning what you claim, you can always visit any country and come back. Honestly Nigeria is the place to be trust me.
Best advice! Even those abroad would willingly relocate back to Naija making that amount. OP, several people already regret the decision you're about to make.
Re: Easiest Western Country To Visit With Virgin Passport. by sunandmoon: 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
garyaustin:

Dear Gary,

I expected you didn't use the word I gross foolishness because neither do you know me nor know why I'm planning this. You may have just asked why before that reply. Anyways, thanks for your reply.

2 Likes

Re: Easiest Western Country To Visit With Virgin Passport. by momoyama: 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
garyaustin:

Are you crazy?? According to my currency converter, 4 million naira is only $20,000 or thereabouts. You think it is possible to live well in ANY country on $20,000?

1 Like

Re: Easiest Western Country To Visit With Virgin Passport. by Sirmuel1(m): 8:20am On Feb 29, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Easiest Western Country To Visit With Virgin Passport. by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 08, 2016
sunandmoon:
Hello House,

There is no country you cant visit brother. It is just important to convince the embassy officials that you will return back to your country.

3 Likes

Re: Easiest Western Country To Visit With Virgin Passport. by aspirebig: 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
There is no rules cast on the stone for visiting countries. Just that different people have different experiences, you can visit UK, Dubai, US, etc once you back you always visit again.

The problem is that many just visit and hide, they won't come back, thereby making things difficult for others.
Re: Easiest Western Country To Visit With Virgin Passport. by sunandmoon: 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
aspirebig:
There is no rules cast on the stone for visiting countries. Just that different people have different experiences, you can visit UK, Dubai, US, etc once you back you always visit again.

The problem is that many just visit and hide, they won't come back, thereby making things difficult for others.
Thanks bro for the candid reply. If I visit USA and for the first time, how many months would the Visa Officer give me and if I come back to Nigeria and apply again? How many years would they give me?
Re: Easiest Western Country To Visit With Virgin Passport. by jaysmallz(m): 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
momoyama:

Are you crazy?? According to my currency converter, 4 million naira is only $20,000 or thereabouts. You think it is possible to live well in ANY country on $20,000?

Pls I need just $400. grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easiest Western Country To Visit With Virgin Passport. by Ugosample(m): 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
It really depends on you
Re: Easiest Western Country To Visit With Virgin Passport. by dajx: 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
Very funny how people just jump to conclusions and label others without knowing the exact reasons why they choose to take their decisions. So, because he earns N4 million annually, he can't make a choice to relocate if he so chooses?

There are people who earn multiple of that and still want to get out of this shit-hole called Nigeria, where nothing is guaranteed. A country with insane leaders who make stupid and archaic policies that can destroy all you've built up over the years.

Guy, wish you Godspeed with your plans.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Easiest Western Country To Visit With Virgin Passport. by maternal: 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
dajx:
Very funny how people just jump to conclusions and label others without knowing the exact reasons why they choose to take their decisions. So, because he earns N4 million annually, he can't make a choice to relocate if he so chooses?

There are people who earn multiple of that and still want to get out of this shit-hole called Nigeria, where nothing is guaranteed. A country with insane leaders who make stupid and archaic policies that can destroy all you've built up over the years.

Guy, wish you Godspeed with your plans.

Those guys don't want others to progress. Nigeria is the place to be ? I had a good laugh. Stability, security, and a functional country overal is more valuable than money. Even people with money are trying to relocate their kids outside of the country.
Re: Easiest Western Country To Visit With Virgin Passport. by Mrbigman2: 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
Even if ur salary is 4 million per month and u get for 2 million in another better country, pls RUN for ur life.

The value of 4 million is 1.8 million whill 10,000 USD will keep adding value plus better life over Dia.

How can one stay a week without power supply? Do u understand what frustration is?

Anyway, many wia born dis way so it's a culture already.

Forget dat people wanna come back, dey wanna come if dey have made enough or if Dia main bad intention dnt work out Dia.
Re: Easiest Western Country To Visit With Virgin Passport. by Ugosample(m): 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
Did somebody say Nigeria is the place to be
Somebody must be cracking a very funny joke.
Re: Easiest Western Country To Visit With Virgin Passport. by Xpol: 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
What's even the guarantee u can make 2m a year after you run comot 9ja.think well bro if truly u mk that amount invest in other businesses too later you may be travelling to any country of your choice for vacation and come back and when you've seen how much you worth you can even set up a business in the US.We all knw live in 9ja is frustrating. U can't even compare the security and social amenities in neighboring west African countries to ours,if you know your travelling won't totally put an end to ur 9ja income abegggi run for your life but be careful

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That They Don't Allow Things Like Maggi Through International Airport / American Visa At Last. / Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.