Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) (43362 Views)

Shirley Ann Drags Stephen Alajemba To Court Over Misconduct With His Girlfriend / Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls / Olajumoke Stuns As The Face Of Shirley Confectionery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by amanze15(m): 6:08am On Feb 28, 2016
aalangel:
Good for her. They should please arrange schooling for her. Very important. Not Fashion School.
all the eastern European models no hear "come" still dey make mega bucks for brands ......Trump's wife just started night class to fine tune her english grin grin grin
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by aalangel(f): 6:15am On Feb 28, 2016
amanze15:

all the eastern European models no hear "come" still dey make mega bucks for brands ......Trump's wife just started night class to fine tune her english grin grin grin

She should start night school too to fine tune her English. People have been accusing her of speaking Yoruba Yoruba.
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by upsonn(m): 6:19am On Feb 28, 2016
FOOD FOR THOUGHT!

Not everyone will be fortunate as Jumoke Orisaguna the bread seller who met her destiny Helper Ty Bello.

Now, you don't have to be another bread seller when you can be the bread winner with ; Helping Hands International.

For more information... Contact.... 08137528465.... Whatspp....
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by benedictac(f): 6:31am On Feb 28, 2016
That SHIRLEY bread wey no make sense. If them like let them put Jumoke inside the bread, if they don't improve on their quality Jumoke's face alone won't sell the product.

Meanwhile, O Lord please help me to meet with my destiny helper. Amen.
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:38am On Feb 28, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:
OsinBADboy must be PHOCKING this EPA-SELLER!!!

Habaaaaaa!!!!!
I am now convinced!

What is all DIS? angry

Jumoke hia
Jumoke dia

NA ONLY SHE F'O'RST SELL AGEGE BREAD? shocked

With her STRRRRRRRONG IJEBU-WOR-WOR FACE!!!!!

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew

See her looking like one DIRTY SISI AGARTHA. angry

Somebody don FALL FOR GUTTER SERIOUSLY!!!!
Men will PHOCK anything with 2 holes I swear!!!!
Arrrrrrrrantus Nonsensicus!!!!! angry
you can say that again. It's very sickening. Even with all the makeup and outfits she still looks dirty.not even pretty with the makeup.

Thrash.

Even the elders say you can take a person OUT OF THE streets but you cannot take the streets out of her.I don't see much transformation sef

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:41am On Feb 28, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:
Even her HORSE LEGS be like AGEGE BREAD kpa kpa!!!! angry
she still looks local.that pakiness will be difficult to erase

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by marlockj: 7:20am On Feb 28, 2016
sugarbelly:
Ex bread seller, Olajumoke, who is currently the face of Shirley Confectionery, met with the owner of the confectioneries. She was at Gwarinpa district of Abuja, to meet with the CEO of Shirley Confectionery

Pictured below are Bola of Few models, Olajumoke, Amarachi and Adaora, owners of the confectionery.

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCS-RVmJ1Px/

Bt y is she still ugly...I thought by now makeup culd Hv converted ha...

Or does it mean all this makeup Dat girls use cnt work on ha

y is ha dress still looking Lik this...ha hair....pimples....teeth etc...cnt Dey makeover this girl...

Wat is going oh..

I blv ha puccci s going to b very hairy.... Cuz she is not taking care of ha self....Abi she Dey do all diz tins 4 free or Abi Whr d money Dey go?
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by carinmom(f): 8:03am On Feb 28, 2016
Una never tire with Olajumoke this and that
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by omolevi: 8:20am On Feb 28, 2016
What is it with us and this olajumoke sef, I hope dis won't av a negative effect. Is dhe d first to rise to fame
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by marylandcakes: 8:49am On Feb 28, 2016
madenigga:
The girl is ugly, maybe dx guys used her because of the popularity she's getting on social network, if this gal comes for a show i can't even share a seat with her she looks extremely local.

So you are judging her for her physical appearance? Do you know if she has a great personality? You sound very arrogant and vain.
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by GentleNate(m): 9:06am On Feb 28, 2016
[quote author=KanwuliaExtra post=43312459]OsinBADboy must be PHOCKING this EPA-SELLER!!!

Habaaaaaa!!!!!
I am now convinced!

What is all DIS? angry

Jumoke hia
Jumoke dia

NA ONLY SHE F'O'RST SELL AGEGE BREAD? shocked

With her STRRRRRRRONG IJEBU-WOR-WOR FACE!!!!!

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew

They here dey hate because she dan elevate..
well, i can feel ya plight bro..God go pick ur call ontop that *pure water u dey sell...jst Chillax
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by cicofino: 11:05am On Feb 28, 2016
she's still not pretty
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by olubl: 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
Na your time Jumi
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by Iyoma2(f): 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
Her Swags dey flunctuate, for dis pics her swags na real breadseller swags.
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
Olajumoke, na me advise am to dey sell bread! I know say na d story wey we go dey hear very soon now. If we no go see one witch wey go confess say na she make her family poor' just for her to sell Disc 1 & 2 for Alaba. grin
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
SAMBARRY:
she still looks local.that pakiness will be difficult to erase

Even if she do TOTAL BODY AND SOUL transplant!
She go still smell like AGEGE BREAD! grin

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Even if she do TOTAL BODY AND SOUL transplant!
She go still smell like AGEGE BREAD! grin
lol grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Davido Told His Ex-girlfriend Before They Separated / Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda Joins Chef Gang, Cooks For Hailey Adeleke's Birthday / YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.