Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Impunity! Air Force Officer Pummels Female Doctor. Breaks Her Skull! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Impunity! Air Force Officer Pummels Female Doctor. Breaks Her Skull! (1129 Views)

Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo / Man Who Posed As Us-based Female Doctor Arrested In India For Duping Businessman / Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impunity! Air Force Officer Pummels Female Doctor. Breaks Her Skull! by docayo: 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
We feel obliged to inform you of a disastrous and mind troubling incident. Dr Theresa is a Senior Registrar 1 in the department of Psychiatry of Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (Ile-Ife). She is a very gentle, easy going, ever smiling and hardworking resident doctor.

This incident occurred at her residence in the early hours of Thursday 25th February 2016 in her service apartment building situated outside the hospital where she resides. Dr. Okpara, [A Wing Commander in the Nigerian Air Force] who is a resident Doctor in the Dept of Community Medicine in the same hospital where Theresa works also resides in that compound.

The parking lot within the compound is inadequate and as such tenants would have to occasionally call each other (through the security guard) to move their cars in the morning so that individuals are able to drive out. According to an eye witness (who is a doctor in the same hospital and also lives within the same compound), Dr Theresa's car was obstructing Dr. Okpara's car and he called her out to move her car. She had told him she was dressing up and would soon be out but he kept shouting and calling her. When she came out, he was still abusing her and being verbally aggressive. She then told him to take it easy since she had already told him she was dressing up and reminded him that he also does the same thing whenever his car is obstructing someone else's.

As Theresa came out, entered her car and fastened her seat belt to drive out of the parking lot, Dr. Okpara continued barking asking her to move her car out, she told him she was already in the car and asked if he wanted to move it out himself? He then said he will teach her a lesson and went swiflty around the car, opened her car door and held her dress and punched her face several times. The Co-tenants had to run out to pull him away from her. At a point he reached for his metal pedal lock and was again restrained by tenants.
Following the incident he showed no remorse, as he continued in his verbal aggression with his shirt buttons undone calling her names. He also dared her to call whoever in Abuja suggesting that he was above the law as she made attempts to make calls after the incident. Dr. Theresa was rushed to the hospital as being a known Sickle cell disease patient, her health was paramount at the time. On arrival, it was confirmed that indeed she had Cerebrospinal fluid leaking from her brain. This continued to be copious before ameliorating after some hours. In adition to the frontal bone fracture detected initially, a further depressed nasal bone fracture was detected on CT scan. Theresa now has to decide between going for surgery to correct the facial deformity or live with a disfigured face.
Please join us in prayers for Theresa's quick recovery, while we fight to ensure that Dr. Okpara is brought to Justice.

Thank you all.
Re: Impunity! Air Force Officer Pummels Female Doctor. Breaks Her Skull! by kceewhyte(m): 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
Chai
Re: Impunity! Air Force Officer Pummels Female Doctor. Breaks Her Skull! by Dexpro: 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
I watched the movie when I was 15..
Re: Impunity! Air Force Officer Pummels Female Doctor. Breaks Her Skull! by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
Pictures...... because this your story doesn't add up.....he just open eye start to beat the woman because she no move car?.. undecided...and so called neighbors stood there?.... them no fit beat sense enter him head?
Re: Impunity! Air Force Officer Pummels Female Doctor. Breaks Her Skull! by nnachukz(m): 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Pictures...... because this your story doesn't add up.....he just open eye start to beat the woman because she no move car?.. undecided...and so called neighbors stood there?.... them no fit beat sense enter him head?
my dear I hope you understand what you are talking about? Beat sense enter military man head? I hope if you were there, you would have joined in the beating or start it by yourself.
Re: Impunity! Air Force Officer Pummels Female Doctor. Breaks Her Skull! by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
nnachukz:
my dear I hope you understand what you are talking about? Beat sense enter military man head? I hope if you were there, you would have joined in the beating or start it by yourself.

So far he no wear Uniform, at that moment, he is a military man on paper.
Re: Impunity! Air Force Officer Pummels Female Doctor. Breaks Her Skull! by nnachukz(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

So far he no wear Uniform, at that moment, he is a military man on paper.
when they come back for reprisal, I hope you will boldly tell the difference between the paper one and the real one. For Naija here, fear military, your right no count.
Re: Impunity! Air Force Officer Pummels Female Doctor. Breaks Her Skull! by tpiar: 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
another thread about doctors, again Igbo.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/02/military-officer-pummels-female-sickler.html

before, it was 20 year marriage doctor marries another wife.

Now it is something else, again involving Igbo doctors.

Will all these get this lady (you know yourself) or any of her club into a husband's house?

besides, all your efforts no go work, to whom it may concern.

If you like, keep substituting Igbo for other tribes till Jesus returns, asan ni gbogbo e.
Re: Impunity! Air Force Officer Pummels Female Doctor. Breaks Her Skull! by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
nnachukz:
when they come back for reprisal, I hope you will boldly tell the difference between the paper one and the real one. For Naija here, fear military, your right no count.

The sooner citizens stop treating this men like gods, the better for us....for this country na so so noise una sabi, put action into that noise, una go hide.... me as far as I know I'm on the right, I fear NOBODY!!.. all man na king for him lane!
Re: Impunity! Air Force Officer Pummels Female Doctor. Breaks Her Skull! by tafabaloo(m): 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
Law should be allowed to take its cause as no one is above the law.

This notwithstanding , action should also be taken by Nigeria Medical Association, to serve as deterrent to animals like him.

The he -goat should be reminded that he was a medical doctor first and foremost before being recruited into the military and by that he was supposed to be saving lives and not decimating same.
Re: Impunity! Air Force Officer Pummels Female Doctor. Breaks Her Skull! by tonie123: 1:45am On Feb 28, 2016
Go fight boko haram dy no fit, they go dy run like women.

The idiot get luck, if I no use juju finish e family no be me.

I go start from e children... den e job, den e mama.

E get luck. Sha......

Make one military man touch my wife or my mama.

He go know say people dey wicked.

Make military man touch my wife first, e go pay with e children life,

I go show am wickedness... nonsense!!!
Re: Impunity! Air Force Officer Pummels Female Doctor. Breaks Her Skull! by tpiar: 2:23am On Feb 28, 2016
tonie123:
Go fight boko haram dy no fit, they go dy run like women.

The idiot get luck, if I no use juju finish e family no be me.

I go start from e children... den e job, den e mama.

E get luck. Sha......

Make one military man touch my wife or my mama.

He go know say people dey wicked.

Make military man touch my wife first, e go pay with e children life,

I go show am wickedness... nonsense!!!

only if you are alive can you start wreaking madness in this manner.

sounds too cowardly.
Re: Impunity! Air Force Officer Pummels Female Doctor. Breaks Her Skull! by tonie123: 2:48am On Feb 28, 2016
tpiar:

sounds too cowardly.

See this mumu ooo

See this sch. Security man oooooo

You too dy claim military

My son just face your front and get going, this is for people that have sense no be mugu like u

Idiot come here to advertise ur foolishness, if e too pain u, kill ursef.

Nonsense
Re: Impunity! Air Force Officer Pummels Female Doctor. Breaks Her Skull! by tonie123: 2:59am On Feb 28, 2016
tpiar:

sounds too cowardly.

This is the same idiot that copied somebody's post and Converted to his....

Do you wonder why everybody is always attacking you on nairaland??

because u re a Sisi, you don't have sense!!!

You are just dangling empty ballz and walking. Around.........

Your family think say dem get "man" dy no knw say within u, u re a scared b!tch.

If you can't restrain from advertising your ignorance, just grab a d!ck and suck it....

Olosho
Re: Impunity! Air Force Officer Pummels Female Doctor. Breaks Her Skull! by tpiar: 4:22am On Feb 28, 2016
tonie123:

See me this mumu ooo

See me this sch. Security man oooooo

I too me goat

My son just face my front and get going, this is for people that have sense no be mugu like me

I am an Idiot come here to advertise my foolishness, if e too pain me, I hope I dont kill myself.

Nonsense
Re: Impunity! Air Force Officer Pummels Female Doctor. Breaks Her Skull! by tpiar: 4:23am On Feb 28, 2016
tonie123:

I am all kinds of senseless idiot.

Do you wonder why everybody is always attacking me on nairaland??

because I'm a Sisi,I don't have sense!!!

I am just dangling empty ballz and walking. Around.........

My family think say dem get "man" dy no knw say within me, I and my father and mother are scared biitches.

If I can't restrain from advertising my ignorance, I usually just grab a d!ck and suck it....

I am an Olosho

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Two Suspected 419 Beaten And Stripped Naked In Calabar (photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Refund Our Money. / Woman Murdered Her Ex-boyfriend By Stabbing Him 36 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.