Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Is There A Cure For Seizure/epilepsy? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There A Cure For Seizure/epilepsy? (13849 Views)

Commercial Driver Suffers Epilepsy On Wheel, Kills Pedestrian In Kaduna / What To Do When Someone Has A Seizure(pics) / Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Cure For Seizure/epilepsy? by ayobase(m): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2009
take to the medication(s)
and dont stop praying!
Re: Is There A Cure For Seizure/epilepsy? by Theblessed(f): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2009
Being a chronic illness, seizures could be effectively managed medically with medications such as Vigabatrin, Clobazam, Clonazepam and EPILIM 100/200mg about 300mg daily.  Your GP could help in reviewing these medications for you.  However, in severe cases,  measures such as neuro-surgery could also be considered but, this could be quite life threatening so think hard before you take such an option.  Good luck!
Re: Is There A Cure For Seizure/epilepsy? by FEMARY(m): 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2009
I AGREE WITH WHAT KX SAID.I DONT BELIEVE IN URINE THERAPY,I HAVE READ SOMEWHERE THAT IT HAS A SPIRITUAL UNDERTONE.THERE IS NO MEDICAL BASIS FOR IT.
ALL HOPE IS NOT LOST ANYWAY.
WHAT I WANT TO SUGGEST TO U MIGHT LOOK TOO SIMPLE,JUST AS BATHING IN SILOAM POOL BUT I KNOW IT HAS HELPED A LOT OF CONDITIONS.
LET YOUR SISTER TAKE ENOUGH WATER AND FRUITS AND WATER RICH FOODS YOU WILL BE AMAZED AT THE RESULTS OF THIS SIMPLE SOLUTION.
ALL THESE DRUGS MIGHT NOT HELP EVENTUALLY.I DONT WANT TO START CONFINCING YOU ABOUT THE EFFICACY OF THIS SOLUTION . A WORD IS ENOUGH.ALL THE BEST.
Re: Is There A Cure For Seizure/epilepsy? by agathamari(f): 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2009
there are close to 200 diseases and conditions that cause seizurs and multiple types of seizure. some are curable most are only manageable. first find out teh actual cause of the seizure before trying to find out if there is a cure/treatment. if it truely epilepsy then no there is no cure. true epileptics require dily medication for life to control the frequency of the seizures for life. my sister is epileptic as is my mother
Re: Is There A Cure For Seizure/epilepsy? by cornie11: 6:34am On Nov 02, 2014
I am from Canada, I was diagnosed of Epilepsy in 2004 then i was just 17years, the disease is so disgracing and embarassing because atimes i get seizure in public and fall to the ground, I have tried all possible means to get cured from this deadly disease but proved abortive until i saw a post on a health forum about a spell caster who casts herbal healing spells to heal all kind of incurable diseases including Epilepsy, ALS, LUPUS, HIV Aids, Herpes etc, at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try when i contacted him, he helped me cast a herbal healing spell for epilepsy disease and i was totally healed of the deadly disease, contact this powerful healer now for cure to any kind of incurable diseases at azizahealingtemple@gmail.com
Re: Is There A Cure For Seizure/epilepsy? by Y2J2: 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
SOME FOODS TO AVOID AS AN EPILEPTIC PATIENT.
1.Meat
2.Fish
3.coconut
4.kola nut
5.white bread
6.groundnut
lastly reduce how u consume fat and oil.it will surely reduce it to 45percent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby Without Skull: Reps To Raise N10m For Surgery / COVID-19 Update For October 10 2020 In Nigeria - (1,675 Tested) / COVID-19: Lagos Launches App To Help Schedule Test Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.