Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite (13764 Views)

Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. / Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough / Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by sochima1989(m): 8:03am On Aug 31, 2017
Good morning great pals..
Please am almost tired of how my skin reacts to bites of mosquito and any other effect.
The bites turns to sore, takes time to heal and usually itches during this period. And it finally leaves odd marks on my skin that hardly clears off even after years.

Please I need help

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by smartty68(m): 8:05am On Aug 31, 2017
Sleep under mosquito net. I haaaaaaaaaaate mosquitoes embarassed

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by BornAgainMay: 9:29am On Aug 31, 2017
kiss
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 31, 2017
Rub anti mosquitoes spray before sleeping

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by Zimri(m): 9:29am On Aug 31, 2017
grin
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by kingJoya(m): 9:29am On Aug 31, 2017
Hmm
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by lelvin(m): 9:29am On Aug 31, 2017
Keep your hands away

5 Likes

Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by Briee(f): 9:30am On Aug 31, 2017
Picture of your skin, pwease!
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 31, 2017
Dermatologists in the house oya... over to y'all
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by legalgoon: 9:30am On Aug 31, 2017
Try rubbing shea butter. It helps a lot. kiss

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 31, 2017
grin

You dey scratch am?

jobaltol:
Dont you know that those reactions are informal ways of nature telling you that you are not meant to be in naija....port to a mosquito free country asap

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5885603_akilacoach_jpeg55a1e0c7e412a7d14ec9a6b7c39617f8

So na we mosquitoes suppose dey bite?

14 Likes

Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by okadoo: 9:30am On Aug 31, 2017
Use mosquito repellent before u sleep.

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by bdemix(m): 9:30am On Aug 31, 2017
Ajebutter....
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by jobaltol: 9:30am On Aug 31, 2017
Dont you know that those reactions are informal ways of nature telling you that you are not meant to be in naija....port to a mosquito free country asap

7 Likes

Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by Inspire01: 9:31am On Aug 31, 2017
Maybe d person below

Wil have something to say
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by Alwayson: 9:31am On Aug 31, 2017
this person below me have the answer
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by davinero2: 9:31am On Aug 31, 2017
Wow. M having the same issue.
Mine turns to boil and leaves huge dark spots on my skin.
I'm living with it like that sha.
The annoying part is that I rarely feel mosquito bites.

4 Likes

Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by Ufranklin92(m): 9:31am On Aug 31, 2017
mosquito is my worst enemy... sad

there is this cream my freind introduced me to,once i want to sleep i rub it on my body,mosquitos dare not come close to me not to talk of to bite me..
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 31, 2017
Use pure dried Henna. Add water to Henna to make a paste and scrub your body with it for like 10mins before washing you would notice d change in a week

3 Likes

Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 31, 2017
sochima1989:
Good morning great pals..
Please am almost tired of how my skin reacts to bites of mosquito and any other effect.
The bites turns to sore, takes time to heal and usually itches during this period. And it finally leaves odd marks on my skin that hardly clears off even after years.

Please I need help

Vaseline
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by fratermathy(m): 9:33am On Aug 31, 2017
I have this type of skin too. Try using toothpaste. Rub a pea sized toothpaste on the wound and leave it to air dry. The itching will stop and the wound will dry soon enough.

But prevention is the best. Always use nets, mosquito killers and repellents.
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by twilliamx(m): 9:33am On Aug 31, 2017
I suffer a similar reaction to mosquito bites but as I got older it became less intense. I hate mosquito nets. So I just use insecticides regularly.
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by holatin(m): 9:34am On Aug 31, 2017
1) use odomus mosquito repellant

2) sleep with an hazmat suit

3) leave Africa for them

5 Likes

Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by Freethought(m): 9:34am On Aug 31, 2017
Rob vaslin as mosquito repellant. Mosquitoes hate the smell of vaslin like mad

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by Tolbanks(f): 9:34am On Aug 31, 2017
Scrape it off! lipsrsealed
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by bignero: 9:35am On Aug 31, 2017
sleep under mosquitoe nets

ignore the urge to scratch

2 Likes

Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by fratermathy(m): 9:35am On Aug 31, 2017
meelerh:
Use pure dried Henna. Add water to Henna to make a paste and scrub your body with it for like 10mins before washing you would notice d change in a week

What's Henna?
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by Jagabanmonerry(m): 9:35am On Aug 31, 2017
legalgoon:
Is this shea butter good for chocolate skin to rub? Tnx

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:36am On Aug 31, 2017
Since the bites are turning into soars and is also scratching you, i feel there is more to it than just mosquito bite...why not try treating it from inside first

Go to a pharmacy and complain, they would give you a drug to kill whatever it is from inside...then am so sure any other mosquito bite you have would only remain a bite and not develop into something else

It has done me before and this was my remedy

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by Godfullsam(m): 9:36am On Aug 31, 2017
bdemix:
Ajebutter....

Is that the solution to her skin problem undecided
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by fratermathy(m): 9:36am On Aug 31, 2017
legalgoon:
I bought shea butter because of this. It didn't work for me. Only made my skin glow.
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by fadahero: 9:36am On Aug 31, 2017
Get Odomos...its a mosquito repellent cream nd its very effective ... For your bites, some over the counter tube cream should fix it. Good day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Day In The Life Of Someone Living With Sickle Cell / NAFDAC Headquarters Abuja On Fire / Nigerians In Diaspora Donate N48M PPEs To PTF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.