Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Soyabeans, Crayfish and Groundnut Powder For Babies and toddlers. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soyabeans, Crayfish and Groundnut Powder For Babies and toddlers. (24999 Views)

Groundnut Oil (ororo Epa) And Groundnut For Sale / Gideon Ime Charlie, Lekki Groundnut Seller Who Earns N1,500 Per Month / A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soyabeans, Crayfish and Groundnut Powder For Babies and toddlers. by Digital(f): 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
I want to start making
1. Soya bean powder
2. Soya bean and groundnut and crayfish powder (main)
3. Soya bean and crayfish powder
4. Crayfish included
5. Bonga fish included
For sale, is their a market for this, it's very nutritious anyway. That's what I give my baby with pap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyabeans, Crayfish and Groundnut Powder For Babies and toddlers. by Chinyeaka85(f): 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
Yes dear, it's a good business
Re: Soyabeans, Crayfish and Groundnut Powder For Babies and toddlers. by Digital(f): 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
Chinyeaka85:
Yes dear, it's a good business
Tnx dear.

People please patronise me, my contact 08057586894.

We deliver anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Soyabeans, Crayfish and Groundnut Powder For Babies and toddlers. by Digital(f): 11:30am On Mar 27, 2016
Orders has started rolling in....Order for yours prudence baby food now, prepare in most hygienic evironment.

My customers biko come back here and give testimonies oh wink
Re: Soyabeans, Crayfish and Groundnut Powder For Babies and toddlers. by Digital(f): 11:38am On Mar 28, 2016
BBM 335B892B.

Watsapp: 08033866969, 08057586894

In prudence food, we also help make pap for busy mums who wants the best for their children.

Maize, Millet and Guinea corn.

Try us today for hygienic baby food
Re: Soyabeans, Crayfish and Groundnut Powder For Babies and toddlers. by Digital(f): 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
Prudence food

Soya beans, Groundnut and Crayfish.. give your baby and see how happy and health he/she will be

Yummy and delicious

Re: Soyabeans, Crayfish and Groundnut Powder For Babies and toddlers. by Digital(f): 8:44am On Mar 31, 2016
ā€ˇPrudence powder contain essential nutrient for strong and healthy growth of your children and family.

Soya beans, Groundnut and crayfish.

Prudence foods... for healthy growth

Prudencepowder@gmail.com
Re: Soyabeans, Crayfish and Groundnut Powder For Babies and toddlers. by Digital(f): 5:26am On Apr 20, 2016
Thank you all for the calls... we are seriously working on stickers and also we will do NAFDAC.

You are what you eat

Give us a call now...

Re: Soyabeans, Crayfish and Groundnut Powder For Babies and toddlers. by Digital(f): 1:45am On May 25, 2016
Nursing mothers and anyone that needs high level of protein

1 Like

Re: Soyabeans, Crayfish and Groundnut Powder For Babies and toddlers. by Nobody: 3:44am On May 25, 2016
This is very impressive. Keep it up, what's your location?
Re: Soyabeans, Crayfish and Groundnut Powder For Babies and toddlers. by Digital(f): 8:29am On May 28, 2016
Thank u very much. Am in warri
Re: Soyabeans, Crayfish and Groundnut Powder For Babies and toddlers. by hiteelong(f): 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
Digital:
Thank u very much. Am in warri
pls are u still in business
Re: Soyabeans, Crayfish and Groundnut Powder For Babies and toddlers. by Digital(f): 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2018
hiteelong:
pls are u still in business

Sure... kindly holla us 08033866960
Re: Soyabeans, Crayfish and Groundnut Powder For Babies and toddlers. by mabebe1(f): 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
Pls how much is it and where are you in warri?

(1) (Reply)

Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan / Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 / Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.