Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Please Nairalanders, Help Me With The Name Of The Singer Of This Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please Nairalanders, Help Me With The Name Of The Singer Of This Song (496 Views)

Kaisa Rung Laaga - Mustafa Khan (youngest Singer Of Dubai) / Please Help Me Tell Me The Title And Singer Of This Yoruba Song / HELP: I Need A Song But I Don't Know The Title And The Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders, Help Me With The Name Of The Singer Of This Song by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
Please Nairalanders, Help Me With The Name Of The Singer Of This Song
It goes like this : abeg eee yoooh abeg, abeg eee yoooh abeg.
Are nor fit sleep ooo abeg.
Are nor fit eat ooo abeg.
Please help please i love it so so so much and wants to download it.
Re: Please Nairalanders, Help Me With The Name Of The Singer Of This Song by immortalcrown(m): 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
If wetin you type here na the song, the artist fit be Sakka or John Okafor.
Re: Please Nairalanders, Help Me With The Name Of The Singer Of This Song by orlaryhincah(m): 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
It Orezi - Abeg ooo
Re: Please Nairalanders, Help Me With The Name Of The Singer Of This Song by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
orlaryhincah:
It Orezi - Abeg ooo
. . Thank you very much... On my way to wapdam

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, Help Me With The Name Of The Singer Of This Song by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
orlaryhincah:
It Orezi - Abeg ooo
. . Downloaded... Thanks very much
Re: Please Nairalanders, Help Me With The Name Of The Singer Of This Song by Flashysounds: 6:37am On Feb 29, 2016
Get your song recorded for as low as #8000 which includes mixing and mastering with quality production guaranteed with free online promotion and hypes on facebook and twitter. You can also contact us for our cheap and affordable services like advert placements,logo/graphics design,website creation,jingle recordings,Mixing and Mastering,caller tune,radio/tv promotion,alaba mixtape/selection,online promotion,event packaging/shows,video editing,video shooting/coverage,voice overs, training on how to become a professional music producer, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . . all at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.

INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do Whatsapp Or Call 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll never regret you did.

(1) (Reply)

Unbiased And Non Partisan: Radio Continental Vs Ray Power,which Way? / In Need Of Cobams Contact Details / Post Teebillz: 7 Things Tiwa Savage Has Been Up To After Messy Marriage Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.