Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,540 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Breaking: TVC Wins NBMA Station Of The Year (Photo) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Breaking: TVC Wins NBMA Station Of The Year (Photo) (813 Views)

Breaking! TVC Sacks 145 Staff, Rests TVC Africa / TVC Or Channels? / Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: TVC Wins NBMA Station Of The Year (Photo) by sinorte: 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
TVC has emerged the TV station of the year at the Nigerian Broadcasters Merit Award.

More to follow

Re: Breaking: TVC Wins NBMA Station Of The Year (Photo) by immortalcrown(m): 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
Okay.
Re: Breaking: TVC Wins NBMA Station Of The Year (Photo) by davodyguy: 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
Great news.

It had always been between AIT and Channels over the years, but good there's a change
Re: Breaking: TVC Wins NBMA Station Of The Year (Photo) by Heshei: 11:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
Before now ... I give channels TV my attention for News at 10 but now am so happy with the delivery and also professionalism brought in by TVC in their 10 Pm News ... But as media personality i will take an offer from channels over TVC.

(1) (Reply)

Download Full HD Tvseries / Free Live Football Tv App (espn, Sky,etc) For Download - Only For Adroid Devices / Comedy: Bovi – The Suicide Negotiator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.