Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year (17782 Views)

BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House / Throwback Photo Of Bisola Wearing Long Skirt, Leg Chain Emerges. Nigerians React / Television Continental (TVC) BLUNDER On Live TV. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by aalangel(f): 7:13am On Feb 28, 2016
TVC, Television Continental has emerged Station of The Year at Nigerian Broadcasters Merit Awards.

They beat Channels that has won it a record 10 times.

Viewers also congratulated them.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by dominique(f): 7:18am On Feb 28, 2016
Channels has tried, time to hand over the baton to another channel.

Another score for BAT, some people won't be happy with this news grin

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by amiskurie(m): 8:02am On Feb 28, 2016
dominique:
Channels has tried, time to hand over the baton to another channel.
But channels doesn't deserve it last year though,the reign of TVC should have started from last year.
TVC is the ONLY digitalized channel in Nigeria with classy staffs,while AIT is the worst.AIT never embraced improvement over the last two decades.they are known to always disgrace their ON-AIR PERSONALITIES.

WAZOBIA MAX are known for high-end staffs too.

Up till today,AIT still uses stickers in their studios...and talkless of their protestant workers.

Seun. Obinoscopy. Lalasticlala r231

46 Likes

Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by aalangel(f): 9:03am On Feb 28, 2016
amiskurie:

But channels doesn't deserve it last year though,the reign of TVC should have started from last year.
TVC is the ONLY digitalized channel in Nigeria.
,while AIT is the worst.AIT never embraced improvement over the last two decades.they known to always disgrace their ON-AIR PERSONALITIES.

That is so true.

19 Likes

Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by amiskurie(m): 9:29am On Feb 28, 2016
aalangel:

That is so true.
It's Good that you knew it.
Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by taurus21: 2:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
Not surprising, I knew it was only a matter of time before they took over from channels.

Congrats to them, I see them going places

23 Likes

Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by anonimi: 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
DankemzI:
Tinubu's Tv....
Channels tongue

The man who was SQUATTING in Gbenga Daniel's office and home in 1998 now practically owns Lagos state plus.
How did we allow ourselves to be SCAMMED so easily

I remain grateful to Gbenga Daniel – Tinubu dismisses rift rumors

A national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has cleared the air on the alleged enmity between him and a former two-term Governor of Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga Daniel.

Tinubu, who spoke through Mr. Wale Edun at the 25th anniversary celebration of Otunba Gbenga Daniels’ Kresta Laurel, said there is no truth in the stories that he has been fighting with Gbenga Daniel, adding that they are still good friends.

Edun said: “I am here representing Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and my presence is to show that there is no friction between Asiwaju and Otunba Gbenga Daniel”

Mr. Edun went on to explain that whenever Tinubu drives past the Kresta Laurel building in Maryland, Lagos, he remembers the enormous contributions Daniel made to the take off of his administration in 1999 and was immensely grateful.

He revealed that the Peoples Democratic Party chieftain was very gracious to donate the Kresta Laurel building to Tinubu’s campaign team at the time it was just being completed.

“The Daniels also made a section of their home available to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu whenever he worked too late and could not go home.
After the election, he also allowed us to use it for the Transition Committee where he was a member”

More from: http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/21/i-remain-grateful-to-gbenga-daniel-tinubu-dismisses-rift-rumors/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by Ifyx(m): 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
Good for them... Me,I want to go and sell bread

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by DankemzI(m): 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
Tinubu's Tv....
Channels tongue

1 Like

Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by aminho(m): 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
Jagaban

3 Likes

Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by VocalWalls: 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hmmm....
Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by EwejeOyewole(m): 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
Tinubu Company yielding results

4 Likes

Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by Stanleywaxy(m): 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
Doesn't ring a bell that much ... I listen to the radio more than I watch the television ...
Congrats to them tho
★★★... #COYRD

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by distilledwalex(m): 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
Well deserved

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by MARINS(f): 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
Too bad I don't Watch television...
Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by MrOmoyemi: 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
I guess its not the same award naa, is it?

2 Likes

Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by Odunsco01(m): 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
Best station of which year?? Because cHANNELS emerged d best last year

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by kennysteve77: 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
For as long as APC remains in power, TVC will continue to receive this award...

6 Likes

Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by tuscani: 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
they were too partisan during the last election

5 Likes

Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by tosyne2much(m): 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
Nice one TVC... Una don outshine Channels this time cheesy

1 Like

Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by kennyman2000(m): 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by frankwells(f): 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
Dont have any comment on this since we all dont know the criteria used.
Just wanna wish everybody happy sunday,May God pick up our calls and bless our hustle and bustle this new week.
They call me a multi tasking guy
An Internetpreneur,Socio-political analyst,New media expert and a Dj
See my signature for more

1 Like

Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by cremedelacreme: 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
Good for them. Tired of hearing "Channels, best TV station in Nigeria for the 10th time" grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by Codes151(m): 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
Well deserved
Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
Congrats to them at least I won't see channels TV best for the bla bla time grin

2 Likes

Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by goodlifehyd(m): 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by Lilchilz(m): 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
wow ..This is ultravice intellectually condorom...it calls for a bipestic midilant and excapede celebration..

Drops pen !!!....
Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by Hypolyta: 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
MARINS:
Too bad I don't Watch television...
N what u doing on this thread??

3 Likes

Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by hakinze00(m): 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
What about Ben Bruce "Silverbird" Those ones no dey ever win anytin

10 Likes

Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by iswallker(m): 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
i see...

meanwhile...application for NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR

duties include...

Manage computer Network.
Design Fliers for promotional uses.
Assist in troubleshooting, Installing all relevant computer software packages.
Create and setup outlook mail and password.
Maintain IT infrastructure.
Proficient User of coral draw software.
Website Management as back end user
Upload pictures,fliers and update information on company blog.

and this look like the duties of a network administrator.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chomzy Wins Head Of House. BBNAIJA 2022 (Video) / Invasion 1897 - British Film Institue - Q&A Session - 7th Feb, 2015 / Fears Over Indecency Broadcast In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.