Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Cost Of Building Six Flats Of Two Bedrooms (1 Storey Building) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building Six Flats Of Two Bedrooms (1 Storey Building) (4812 Views)

Cost Of 4 Flats Of 2 Bedroom. / 1 storey building for Sale In Baruwa Estate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Building Six Flats Of Two Bedrooms (1 Storey Building) by jamesmg: 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
Just got a land in Odogunya. Please what and what do i need to do from start to finish. Also what and what are the documents to acquire from governments (the cost, name of document) and from drawing a plan....what else to i need to get the job done. Please people help a curious soul.
Re: Cost Of Building Six Flats Of Two Bedrooms (1 Storey Building) by Fadelex(m): 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
jamesmg:
Just got a land in Odogunya. Please what and what do i need to do from start to finish. Also what and what are the documents to acquire from governments (the cost, name of document) and from drawing a plan....what else to i need to get the job done. Please people help a curious soul.
you need to get a design first and foremost, then submit it at the relevant govt agency for approval, after this you can mobilize for the construction work to start. you can start preliminary works pending when you will get approval though. hope this help. by the way where is odogunya located?
Re: Cost Of Building Six Flats Of Two Bedrooms (1 Storey Building) by jamesmg: 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
Odogunya is in Ikorodu. Thanks for the insight
Re: Cost Of Building Six Flats Of Two Bedrooms (1 Storey Building) by Fadelex(m): 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
jamesmg:
Odogunya is in Ikorodu. Thanks for the insight
you're wlcm. what is the size of the plot? you can PM me if you need a proposed design as well as the estimate for the project. I'm a builder based in abuja but can surely work anywhere if the price is right
Re: Cost Of Building Six Flats Of Two Bedrooms (1 Storey Building) by olumide4christ: 12:54am On Feb 28, 2016
When you get your architectural and structural drawings, you will need to engage a Quantity Surveyor to prepare bills of quantities that will enable you determine the cost of building. See my thread for more details -

https://www.nairaland.com/2836058/talk-quantity-surveyors-construction-costs
Re: Cost Of Building Six Flats Of Two Bedrooms (1 Storey Building) by DankemzI(m): 1:32am On Feb 28, 2016
jamesmg:

Is the land surveyed?
Next is the Architectural design
Re: Cost Of Building Six Flats Of Two Bedrooms (1 Storey Building) by fendorf(m): 6:17am On Feb 28, 2016
jamesmg:
contact us for your Granite and sharpsand. 07064696356
Re: Cost Of Building Six Flats Of Two Bedrooms (1 Storey Building) by jamesmg: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
The size of that plot is 120x61.75
and its not surveyed before o
Re: Cost Of Building Six Flats Of Two Bedrooms (1 Storey Building) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
get d land surveyed and register the plan with min of land. Your surveyor can help u with that.
ask ur neighbours if there are omonile fees and the right ppl to pay to. Then do ur fence.
Re: Cost Of Building Six Flats Of Two Bedrooms (1 Storey Building) by jamesmg: 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
okay. I will ask around. thanks for the advise
Re: Cost Of Building Six Flats Of Two Bedrooms (1 Storey Building) by KolaShangOne(m): 1:35am On Mar 02, 2016
You should get your survey done first. Get a building plan and start processing approval at the LG. I hope you did a search on your land to make sure it's not acquisition or earmarked for govt use. while processing you can start building.
Also, Your land is about 36.56 x 18.8metres.. A 3 units of 2 bedroom will take 34m in length and 11-12m width.
Although the building can be done in L-shape and still have spacious parking space.
Re: Cost Of Building Six Flats Of Two Bedrooms (1 Storey Building) by fendorf(m): 4:08am On Mar 02, 2016
jamesmg:
contact us for your Granite and sharpsand 07064696356
Re: Cost Of Building Six Flats Of Two Bedrooms (1 Storey Building) by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 02, 2016
KolaShangOne:
You should get your survey done first. Get a building plan and start processing approval at the LG. I hope you did a search on your land to make sure it's not acquisition or earmarked for govt use. while processing you can start building.
Also, Your land is about 36.56 x 18.8metres.. A 3 units of 2 bedroom will take 34m in length and 11-12m width.
Although the building can be done in L-shape and still have spacious parking space.

What could be the total cost of getting such to roofing level because i am about embarking on such project but mine will be 2 units of 2bedroom (a storey building) around owerri, imo state but want to start it with foundation for two storey building.
Re: Cost Of Building Six Flats Of Two Bedrooms (1 Storey Building) by Fadelex(m): 10:27am On Mar 02, 2016
noblemails:

What could be the total cost of getting such to roofing level because i am about embarking on such project but mine will be 2 units of 2bedroom (a storey building) around owerri, imo state but want to start it with foundation for two storey building.
do you have your drawings yet and what's the total size of your land.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Land In Ogun State For Sell ( Promo ) / Cost Of Land Survey In Ogun State / Self Contain For Rent In Ibadan. Pics Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.