Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Toolz Interviews Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Interviews Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took (see Photos) (845 Views)

Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Dangote's 60th Birthday With Cute Selfie / Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Interviews Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took (see Photos) by ujoseph006: 12:08am On Feb 28, 2016
American superstar singer Ciara arrived Nigeria few days ago and BeatFm OAP Toolz got to give her her first ever radio interview in Nigeria today.

Ciara is currently in the country for Darey’s Love like a Movie 3 concert happening today.

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/toolz-interviews-ciara-check-out-the-cute-selfie-they-took-see-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Toolz Interviews Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took (see Photos) by ujoseph006: 12:09am On Feb 28, 2016
They look really cute together
Re: Toolz Interviews Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took (see Photos) by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 28, 2016
Next
Re: Toolz Interviews Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took (see Photos) by Mjshexy(f): 12:11am On Feb 28, 2016
Ever looking young Ciara, gorgeous as ever cheesy
Re: Toolz Interviews Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took (see Photos) by Tpave(m): 12:12am On Feb 28, 2016
Ciara stature na take away indomie
Re: Toolz Interviews Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took (see Photos) by kunlesufyan(m): 12:16am On Feb 28, 2016
Is it just me or she looks different
Re: Toolz Interviews Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took (see Photos) by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 28, 2016
I don't even know what to comment, wether I should say "ciara my role model" or "tools always on point" or "they loom good" I nor know
Re: Toolz Interviews Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took (see Photos) by hungryboy(m): 12:42am On Feb 28, 2016
Which one dem come dey look like

When a bleacher meets a bleached?
Re: Toolz Interviews Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took (see Photos) by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 28, 2016
it's good 2 b a celeb ooo! especially thier instagram shakara

it's Atobilobah
Re: Toolz Interviews Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took (see Photos) by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 28, 2016
i would av sworn ciara's dark skinned. Abi she don join dem too?? lipsrsealed
#Bleashers
Re: Toolz Interviews Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took (see Photos) by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 28, 2016
next..... jare.... dis kind news sef

(1) (Reply)

Media personality, Yvonne Ekwere Shares Stunning Photos To Mark Birthday / PHOTOS: Peter Okoye Performs Solo In Abuja / PHOTOS: Check Out New Photos Of Wizkid Second Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.