Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

"The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) (17774 Views)

Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO / Photos From The Première Of Kunle Afolayan's 'the CEO' In Lagos / Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by JAZES(m): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2015
Guys, hope you remember Kunle Afolayan’s new movie which he’s still cooking in the kitchen “The CEO”. Remember we brought you the production of the movie in France some weeks back, in case you miss it (https://www.nairaland.com/2665246/photos-set-kunle-afolayans-most) to see them on set location in France.

Anyways, the production train has moved to Nairobi, kenya in east Africa where according to Kunle it is where they are wrapping up the production of the movie.

Here what he has to say in his own words: ‘We officially wrapped on the Set of The CEO film today in Nairobi Kenya’.

Check out the photos below:
http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/10/24/kunle-afolayan-wrap-up-the-production-of-the-ceo-in-nairobi-kenya-photos/

2 Likes

Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by JAZES(m): 9:27am On Oct 24, 2015
More pictures

2 Likes

Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by JAZES(m): 9:28am On Oct 24, 2015
More

2 Likes

Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by deewhone(f): 9:38am On Oct 24, 2015
Looking 4ward to seeing d movie
Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by JAZES(m): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2015
deewhone:
Looking 4ward to seeing d movie

U bet its going to be very interesting my sister
Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 24, 2015
Meanwhile A.Y's Akpors is heading to Jamaica.

1 Like

Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by Singingbae(m): 9:54am On Oct 24, 2015
Yea
Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by nerodenero: 10:00am On Oct 24, 2015
The reason the dude is always mad at those that pirate their movies. Who won't be?

Simply put, Kunle Afolayan leads while others follow.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by maestromedal(m): 10:06am On Oct 24, 2015
Best producer of this era cos he always take his time in producing his movies nt those 3months producers..Phone swap still ma best from him

25 Likes

Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by JAZES(m): 11:08am On Oct 24, 2015
maestromedal:
Best producer of this era cos he always take his time in producing his movies nt those 3months producers..Phone swap still ma best from him
Gbam
Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by osabiya16(m): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2015
I bow my head,I pray to God...
Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by osabiya16(m): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2015
I Have been posted to ogun state

I need 100 likes

22 Likes

Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by j4sure(m): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2015
wow
Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by odinese(m): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2015
Nollywood? Useless movies undecided
Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by lexzycc: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2015
Good work, always distinct
Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by oekehinde: 11:28am On Oct 24, 2015
Congracts to himhim
BTW: Know how to manage your diabetes without drugs and insulin injection. Visit www.surehealthoptions.com/vital5.html
Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by odinese(m): 11:28am On Oct 24, 2015
osabiya16:
Nysc: Have been posted to ogun state I made frontpage

I need 100 likes

3 Likes

Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by safarigirl(f): 11:29am On Oct 24, 2015
France and Nairobi? Don't think I'll be interested in anything that isn't shot in Nigeria.....

Still looking forward to Stephanie's 'Dry' and Ebony Life's 'Fifty'

1 Like

Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by Sammig1(m): 11:30am On Oct 24, 2015
osabiya16:
Nysc: Have been posted to ogun state

I need 100 likes

You DE eat likes?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by onatisi(m): 11:30am On Oct 24, 2015
This film is a must buy for everyone .

Anyone that pirates this film when it is eventually released shall die prematurely by gods grace

2 Likes

Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 11:31am On Oct 24, 2015
Nice movie

1 Like

Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by LEXYCOM: 11:32am On Oct 24, 2015
osabiya16:

I need 100 likes
100 likes

4 Likes

Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 24, 2015
I hail him for the job well done.

1 Like

Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by Ijaya123: 11:32am On Oct 24, 2015
This is one truly hard working dude. grin

1 Like

Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by hahn(m): 11:33am On Oct 24, 2015
safarigirl:
France and Nairobi? Don't think I'll be interested in anything that isn't shot in Nigeria.....

Still looking forward to Stephanie's 'Dry' and Ebony Life's 'Fifty'

Same here
Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by wellmax(m): 11:33am On Oct 24, 2015
Can't wait to have it in the cinemas.
His last movie, Oct 1st feels new every time I see it.

4 Likes

Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by Gap2020(m): 11:33am On Oct 24, 2015
Expectant of the bringer of real and life-touching movie s.
Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by wellmax(m): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2015
osabiya16:

I need 100 likes

...So you are a graduate and you can't even write in simple English.

9 Likes

Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 24, 2015
X

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gosple Agochukwu: BBNaija Promoting Immorality, I Blocked It From My Decoder / Battle On The Buka Street / Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.