Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,145 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 (43395 Views)

Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom / Regina Askia-Wiliams Daughter, Stephanie Hornecker Flaunts Legs / Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 by buskie13(m): 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
a case of mama fine pass pikin
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 by cr7lomo: 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
That means Regina had that girl out of wedlock, because her acting career started in 94 with fortunes... That girl is a 92 chic , Regina got married in 2000 abi 01
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 by habsydiamond(m): 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
Cat eyed girl, HBD oo. If u born and breed ur pikin for oyinbo land wetin u want make e display shey na local lunaticalism or foreign lunaticalism. An adage says,' when u are in Rome behave like the Romans'. That's exactly what's she's doing. Keep it up jare u no get enemy.
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 by Flawlessangel(m): 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
benuejosh:
As she ugly
she still looks better than the lady you are married to or dating

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 by Flawlessangel(m): 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
henzdanste:
Don't be like your mother.
you mean she shouldnt be a famous and successful lady like her mum?

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 by benuejosh: 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
Flawlessangel:

she still looks better than the lady you are married to or dating
why e d pain you. I never marry but my girlfriend fine pass am.
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 by ardel(f): 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
amacastel:
24yrs old is born 1992 which means she has d gurl b4 entering nollywood but she hide her from media and her fans cos most wanted is 1996 movie.meanwhile Happy birthday cutie
Yes, she had her after her reign as queen, for an older man.A french man i think.That was b4 Nollywood!

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 by Flawlessangel(m): 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
benuejosh:

you wish..

Pictures or your surname is LINUS
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 by Flawlessangel(m): 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
benuejosh:

you wish..

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 by benuejosh: 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
Flawlessangel:

you wish..

my relationship is private. If you want to see her then wait for the wedding this year. Would send you an invite. Till then, hold thy peace.
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
I hope she doesn't become like you-
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 by yinkslinks(m): 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
I tell u, regina of that day ooo for checkmate. bro but i tell u then not to let amaka go na
kay29000:
24? Whoa! Regina Askia has a kid that is 24? Men! I don old o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 by Theben(m): 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
Whoever says this babe is cute does not have a taste.
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 by Flawlessangel(m): 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
benuejosh:
my relationship is private. If you want to see her then wait for the wedding this year. Would send you an invite. Till then, hold thy peace.

words from a man who has nothing to show is of no use to me. All the same, regina's daughther is FINE, better looking than your anonymous girlfriend
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 by Flawlessangel(m): 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
Theben:
Whoever says this babe is cute does not have a taste.

your eyes are made for fancy or your taste = GARBAGE. Go on instagram and see her other pics, then come back and post trash again

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 by Stanleysteno(m): 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
Today's my birthday too, the same date, same month...anyway, happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to her!
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 by Theben(m): 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
Flawlessangel:

your eyes are made for fancy or your taste = GARBAGE. Go on instagram and see her other pics, then come back and post trash again
My judgement is based on the picture on display. You don't expect me to have the same opinion as you.
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 by fairheven: 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
KingTom:
I don old o. That time wey me and my brothers dey watch most wanted with Vaseline and groundnut oil now regina and ibinabo don get pikins wey don big finish shocked

So who are are going for, the mother or the daughter? undecided

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 by Hypolyta: 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
[quote author=IamMissMarvel post=43320894]Nice.
Regina's younger daughter is her splitting image and she is soooo fine [/quote Splitting u say[email][quote author=IamMissMarvel post=43320894]Nice.
Regina's younger daughter is her splitting image and she is soooo fine [/quote Splitting u say[/email][quote author=IamMissMarvel post=43320894]Nice.
Regina's younger daughter is her splitting image and she is soooo fine [/quote Splitting u say
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 by brosdoncome(m): 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
She's my birthday mate. Please u guys no what to do grin

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 by mamagee3(f): 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
Lovely!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 by Raymee(m): 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
Which picture is the naked one in a beach chair?
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 by Lolaabokoku(f): 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
Is she on close-up advert?
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 by PreciousJob: 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
If Regina got this child from her present husband. then this girl is not 24. unless she got it from another man before her present husband. Because as at the time I watch her movies she was not married yet. I started watching her movies when I was 11 and now am 25 so how come this daughter of hers is 24. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 by KingTom(m): 6:49am On Feb 29, 2016
fairheven:

So who are are going for, the mother or the daughter? undecided
who should I go for undecided
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 by Konquest: 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
confamgist237:
Former beauty queen, Regina Askia, has just taken to her facebook page to celebrate her daughter, Stephanie Regina Hornecker, who turned 24 today February 28. Read what she wrote below.

My darling daughter, beauty is your name. Today you are 24, the age at which I was blessed with you. My little girl is now a woman and like your name predicts God has indeed chosen and marked you for success. Today I celebrate you and pray that you continue to chalk up milestone after milestone. May your life unfold as a great testimony of Gods goodness to those who honor him. Happy birthday my darling, many happy returns of the day. God bless you. Mom.

@ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/02/regina-askia-celebrates-daughter.html

Pretty 1992 baby... wink
I remember when Regina had
her at 24 years. Ol' boy...
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 by Konquest: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
PreciousJob:
If Regina got this child from her present husband. then this girl is not 24. unless she got it from another man before her present husband. Because as at the time I watch her movies she was not married yet. I started watching her movies when I was 11 and now am 25 so how come this daughter of hers is 24. Na wa o.
Your post caught my eyes as
I was about leaving this page.

I'm aware that in 1992, the media was abuzz with the news that Regina Askia gave birth at 24 years of
age to her first child for a white French lover of her's by the
name Hornecker. I was already
a young adult in 1992.

Stephanie Hornecker (now 29
as of 2021) was the result of
that love affair.

The delectable Regina later got
married to Rudolph Williams, an African-American in the early
2000s and became Mrs. Regina Williams in the U.S.

Hope you have more clarity on
this now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested / Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching / Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With Doodle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.