Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

The Only Time a Girl Can Pay Her Boo's Bill - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Only Time a Girl Can Pay Her Boo's Bill (1593 Views)

Joke Of The Week! The Only Time A Man Is Happy His Wife Cheated / Hey Guys See What I Saw On Facebook Today The Girl Can Lie Sha Whith Hilarious C / 13 So Realistic Situations Which Every Girl Can Relate To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Time a Girl Can Pay Her Boo's Bill by alwelldinho(m): 8:05am On Feb 28, 2016
I decided to go and chill out in Mr.
Biggs when I saw one guy with his girlfriend enjoying themselves.
Not too long, in front of them was
the waiter with the bill which was
about #2,500. To my surprise the girl quickly opened her purse brought out #3,000, paid and told the waiter to keep the balance. After the waiter had left, the guy started asking her, baby why didn't u allow me to take care of the bills. It was then the girl said something that impressed me, she actually told the guy that she's not after his money that the
only thing she needs from him is
his love, care and attention.
Almost immediately, I heard a voice ''cut! cut!! cut!!! cut!!!!! It was the director and right behind me was the camera man. It was then I said to myself "Okaaaayyy" I for fear oooo. Na movie dem dey shoot, no wonder !!!!!!! because de last time dis kind thing happen for real life na 1900 during the time of Lord Lugard.
Re: The Only Time a Girl Can Pay Her Boo's Bill by deji47: 8:34am On Feb 28, 2016
So Mr biggs brings the bill after you have started or finished eating the meal..... well as the op said na only for NOLLYWOOD film.

3 Likes

Re: The Only Time a Girl Can Pay Her Boo's Bill by babadem2much(m): 8:57am On Feb 28, 2016
Haba! I for say na only my wife fit do this n nobody else. grin grin grin
Re: The Only Time a Girl Can Pay Her Boo's Bill by crismark(m): 10:23am On Feb 28, 2016
I smell lies....,,what nd what did they buy in MR BIGGS dat is worth 20k?? op pls think b4 u lie

1 Like

Re: The Only Time a Girl Can Pay Her Boo's Bill by alwelldinho(m): 11:58am On Feb 28, 2016
crismark:
I smell lies....,,what nd what did they buy in MR BIGGS dat is worth 20k?? op pls think b4 u lie
I comot cap for ur nose oo. anyway, my lies has bin modified now. happy sunday
Re: The Only Time a Girl Can Pay Her Boo's Bill by crismark(m): 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
xame 2 u bro......10nk God u modified it sha....na nw I even see ur dp nd all I av say is dah u don big pass person weh dey lies mercilessly
alwelldinho:
I comot cap for ur nose oo. anyway, my lies has bin modified now. happy sunday
Re: The Only Time a Girl Can Pay Her Boo's Bill by alwelldinho(m): 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
crismark:
xame 2 u bro......10nk God u modified it sha....na nw I even see ur dp nd all I av say is dah u don big pass person weh dey lies mercilessly
dont get it twisted, lying no get age limit. if lai mohammed can lie how much more 'humble' me.
Re: The Only Time a Girl Can Pay Her Boo's Bill by crismark(m): 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
urs was a merciless one.....very destructive in nature
alwelldinho:
dont get it twisted, lying no get age limit. if lai mohammed can lie how much more 'humble' me.
Re: The Only Time a Girl Can Pay Her Boo's Bill by alwelldinho(m): 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
crismark:
urs was a merciless one.....very destructive in nature
u mean technically speaking?

(1) (Reply)

Why Girls Usually Use Short Replies When Chatting. / A Beautiful Girl Murdered English On Her Caption. See Reaction / You Won't Believe What Bovi Said To A Fan Who Asked Him For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.