Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

[agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream (521 Views)

Share A Day You Can Never Forget / Senate Moves To End Agony Of Nigerian Teachers / Probe Obasanjo Or Forget Your Hypocritical Anti-corruption Fight – Waku Tells Bu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by nairayouthcom(m): 10:33am On Feb 28, 2016
Please nairaLander please come to my aid, i have been watching this in a movie until it happen to my Girlfriend (coursemate)

Fast forward, this is how the story goes

This particular girl have been living with her family peacefully until 4years ago, she was in ss3 when her parent died in a gastic motor accident

Before her parent die they acquire alot of properties down, her dad is a medical doctor while her mum is a trader, the family of her dad has just 3brothers which her dad made the 3brother, after that horrible incident the junior to her dad which is the last born of her dad family decided to be taking care of the girl which he packed from his own House to the girl parents House, the journey was voice smoothly until this year when a call came in through her phone, it was the wife of the man taking care of her, she asked her have she seen her period for the new month and she answer not yet time, she now told her to travel down home to pick a phone she bought for her, she told her she's not coming now that she will be coming when there is not better activities in school.....

another call can in and at this time it was the man who she used to refer to has DADDY, as at this time the man took time to explain to her that they Want to sell one of her dad properties which is located at the heart of Ondo State, this land is 6plots. The next day she jet down to Ondo to confirm what she heard on phone been the first time they will mention her dad properties to her hearing, the land was bought with her name which they cant sell with out her consent

When she reached Ondo they told her that her dad collected loan from Gtbank and the bank are disturbing them to pay back, has at this time she asked them to tell her the located and they should show her the document of the properties, the worst part of it is that they shot her up with an excuse that she's a female and what did she Want to do with properties, as at this time the lady realised that she has been scam by the so called DADDY AND MUM

She picked her phone and called the Man elder brother and in a twinkle of an eye he arrived the scene, the so called DADDY told his elder brother that there is no money to help him sponsoring the young girl education again, the elder brother asked the girl that should they sell the land while the girl ans them with a question that she Want to know how many property remain in her dad properties and the so called DADDY told her its remain only the 6plots, she asked them again atleast her dad is a working class person, she asked them to tell her how much remain in her dad account

They told her that her dad has an account with Gtbank and her dad next on kin is her mother that They are unable to touch the account

What the so call DADDY said make the elder brother angry and picked up the 6plots of land document and zoom off

Personally have been helping this lady finacially, am a blogger which i share with her my blog little income with her, as at now she's living in my own roof now cause her landlord is on her for House rent, No food nothing nothing, i decided to post this online cause i believe She shouldnt continue like this

NOW THE LADY NEEDS ALOT OF MONEY TO PAY IN SCHOOL AND THE SO CALLED DADDY SAID HE DIDNT HAVE HANDS IN HER EDUCATION AGAIN (should the young girl sign the document so that the so called daddy turn his better side of him to her to finish her education, she's in an health school in kwara State ? Or she should just forget about her education?)

TO THE BANKERS how can she get access to her dads (ACCOUNT) money

Please my fellow nairaLander she need your Advice

Abeg dont mind my English thats not my mother tongue

Cc:lalasticlala, RoyalRoy, Freiburger , r231
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by Jhosh(m): 11:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
Side frm the story'

Don't tell me that sh1t bout ur (english words-composition) not being ur mother's tonque..
undecided

Its the official language of nigeria, u ought to know how to speak or write as a literate H-being.

(1) (Reply)

A Helpless And Defendless Soul Cries Out For Help / OMG...! Is This A Filling Station? [see Photo] / N5 Million For Grabs If Your Stockbroker Sells Your Shares Without Your Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.