Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Whats Wrong With Me? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whats Wrong With Me? (773 Views)

Whats Wrong With This Harry Songz Photo? / What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? / Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Wrong With Me? by Airforce1(m): 11:24am On Feb 28, 2016
Ever since I broke up with Pinkjacket, I've been seeing Genevieve Nnaji in my dream trying to whisper something romantic to me ear.

Could it be that Genevieve been praying all this while for me to break up with pinkjacket so she could take her place in my heart because I heard shes on nairaland?

Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by mercenary: 11:30am On Feb 28, 2016
Try and see your doctor... You're obviously displaying signs of acute malaria
Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
Issallowed, you can fall in luv with your other nairaland account, weyrey100% grin
Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by cruzita(f): 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
grin its good to dream big bro.
Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by kenir(m): 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
bros wen be d last tym u sip garri? coz bad dream still folo 4 lassa fever symptoms. Genevieve + romantic tin = bad drm
Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by Forzap: 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
Wats all dis tori olorun
Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
Airforce1:
Ever since I broke up with Pinkjacket, I've been seeing Genevieve Nnaji in my dream trying to whisper something romantic to me ear.

Could it be that Genevieve been praying all this while for me to break up with pinkjacket so she could take her place in my heart because I heard shes on nairaland?

Bump

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today. / Rotimi Amaechi, Pictured Patronizing A Fast Food Restaurant In Port Harcourt / Psquare’s Former Manager Reveals Why They Broke Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.