Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? (41158 Views)

Fans React To This Tiwa Savage Outfits (photos) / My Prediction On Tiwa Savages Marriage Came To Pass - See Screen Shot / You Won't Believe This Tiwa Savage Lookalike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by WukedP(m): 5:06am On Jul 04, 2016
I came across this photo on instagram and I was like the difference is very clear, why are we no proud of our skin color for goodness sake? Must we all be light skinned?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHZ2MMnj86M/

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by HungerBAD: 5:11am On Jul 04, 2016
Zebra Clothes.
Red Shoe.
Fake eye lashes.
Red lipstick (really?)
Yellow face.
Black Legs.
Fake hair.

Her thoughts?I am so Sexy.

Our thoughts?she should be at the Museum so we can pay to see her.

284 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by LaurelP(m): 5:13am On Jul 04, 2016
I don't get your point.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by MidasTouche01(m): 5:18am On Jul 04, 2016
Difference in the color of the face and the legs....

It probably makeup not bleaching...

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by youngaz(m): 5:25am On Jul 04, 2016
**yawns**....abeg u pple shuld pray for ur own success so u can make up too...her life,her bag of pancake.....my life my cup of....cup of.....cup of.....cup of......**yawns**

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by seunlayi(m): 6:24am On Jul 04, 2016
Wrong colour combo of the cloth and of the skin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by Afrok(m): 7:19am On Jul 04, 2016
She's only trying to design another colour for coke and fanta... cheesy

7 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 04, 2016
Why did I get divorced? Well, last week was my birthday. My
wife didn't wish me a happy birthday. My parents forgot and
so did my kids. I went to work and even my colleagues
didn't wish me a happy birthday. As I entered my office, my
secretary said, "Happy birthday, boss!" I felt so special. She
asked me out for lunch. After lunch, she invited me to her
apartment. We went there and she said, "Do you mind if I go
into the bedroom for a minute?" "Okay," I said. She came
out 5 minutes later with a birthday cake, my wife, my
parents, my kids, my friends, & my colleagues all yelling,
"SURPRISE!!!" while I was waiting on the sofa... naked

167 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 04, 2016
Horrible choice of shoe.

Plus its not that she bleached her skin, she just uses make up shades that are lighter than her colour on her face. So when she takes a picture, the flash hits her face and leaves the feet hanging.

15 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by Marvel1206: 9:36am On Jul 04, 2016
She's trynna look like a peacock
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by veekid(m): 9:36am On Jul 04, 2016
Colour combinasan; red shoe abi na sandal, yellow face, black leg

Her leg sef na konkobility for the shoe

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by Estimable(m): 9:36am On Jul 04, 2016
Iru fanta, okpa coke.....

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 04, 2016
She looks like Di ja
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:37am On Jul 04, 2016
Face= Yellow

Legs= Black

*singing Black & Yellow by Whiz Khalifa*

10 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by looseweight: 9:37am On Jul 04, 2016
she is getting urgly as the day passes... Black face Vs Fair face...

In other words, when a lady celebrity divorces from her marriage and keeps on travelling and posting snapshots on social media, my nairaland peeps will keep on praising her that she has moved on while she weeps in her closet.

Do you care to know more about looseweight, check my DP

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by yemajiteru(m): 9:37am On Jul 04, 2016
Kai... Wetin b dis one nw...
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by DoctorTim: 9:37am On Jul 04, 2016
I think this lady always wanted to leave her dead best husband. She has moved on from the situation in a flash and is enjoying life that never happened. She's not even try to lay low for a while. Entertainers sha.. May God help them with good marriages.
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by obaino860: 9:38am On Jul 04, 2016
WukedP:
I came across this photo on instagram and I was like the difference is very clear, why are we no proud of our skin color for goodness sake? Must we all be light skinned?

you are beautiful
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by Abodunrin07(m): 9:38am On Jul 04, 2016
Her thought, I'm so sexy..........ofo grin
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by Mbaebieb2r(m): 9:38am On Jul 04, 2016
Black nd white
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by Trone: 9:38am On Jul 04, 2016
No wonder Tee ran to Edible.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by obaino860: 9:38am On Jul 04, 2016
WukedP:

you are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
I love Nigeria....
God bless Nigeria......
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by ademidedavid(f): 9:39am On Jul 04, 2016
All i see is coca cola in fanta' s bottle.....my own opinion tho

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by hazyfm: 9:39am On Jul 04, 2016
The Red shoe is off....

But she looks cool though, Nice outfit to the Knee kiss kiss
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by davibid: 9:39am On Jul 04, 2016
And why is it on the frontpage ...

Nairaland sef embarassed
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by Olypeppy(f): 9:39am On Jul 04, 2016
Her business not mine...Happy New Week All...gat no time to criticize
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by javispj(m): 9:40am On Jul 04, 2016
:Pis this a modeling pic for JIK... or her feet be4 n face after..I just don't get it :Pis this a modeling pic for JIK... or her feet be4 n face after..I just don't get it

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by kunlesufyan(m): 9:40am On Jul 04, 2016
If this was a movie ,its title will be "The armageddon of colors"
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 04, 2016
DoctorTim:
I think this lady always wanted to leave her dead best husband. She has moved on from the situation in a flash and is enjoying life that never happened. She's not even try to lay low for a while. Entertainers sha.. May God help them with good marriages.
No offence. O OGA. Abeg, watin concern her husband. For this picture?
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by oladipo322(m): 9:41am On Jul 04, 2016
Lolz nairalanders with funny comment
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by gurunlocker: 9:42am On Jul 04, 2016
The only celebrity I can say, "Yes, you are so ugly".... she is too fake.... Only living on makeup

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) / TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues / Yvonne Nelson And Her Mother: 61 Vs 32 Years (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.