Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,291 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

The Religion Of Paedophiles And Blood Shedding, Is God In It,Islam Vs Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Religion Of Paedophiles And Blood Shedding, Is God In It,Islam Vs Christians (744 Views)

A Thread About Christian Terrorists, Paedophiles And Fraudsters!!! / Islam vs Christianity. / Islam Vs Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Religion Of Paedophiles And Blood Shedding, Is God In It,Islam Vs Christians by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
I have notice that God permit prophet mohammed to marry a six year old child and furking hell out his eyes at that tender age,is such a person a prophet sent by God,blood shedding of opposite faith is allowed and taken their woman captives for sex is allowed.A prophet that can Bleep 11 woman from morning till night giving the power of 30 men by god to do so.Some religion is too fake to believe and totally built on lust of the flesh, that is why in northern and some western part of Nigeria, 30% of girls between the ages of 6 and 12 are suffering from verginal and anal disorder,leaking bladder all because of a prophet of god.

[b]Bukhari (5:268) -
"The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty men.
Re: The Religion Of Paedophiles And Blood Shedding, Is God In It,Islam Vs Christians by belloabd1914(m): 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
Attention seeker spotted
Re: The Religion Of Paedophiles And Blood Shedding, Is God In It,Islam Vs Christians by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
belloabd1914:
Attention seeker spotted
This one pass you,truth is bitter, some religion I don't understand them
Re: The Religion Of Paedophiles And Blood Shedding, Is God In It,Islam Vs Christians by dikeigbo2(m): 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
Maybe, magani buruntashi grin
Re: The Religion Of Paedophiles And Blood Shedding, Is God In It,Islam Vs Christians by Annunaki(m): 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
A paedophile is islam's best example, no wonder muslims are so perverted and morally bankrupt. cry

1 Like

Re: The Religion Of Paedophiles And Blood Shedding, Is God In It,Islam Vs Christians by oteneaaron(m): 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
OP....before ranting and bashing our muslim brothers....why don't you sit back and let me remind of a few things......mind you...m not a muslim.......i just detest all forms of religion.....

1. Sexual Offences.....--- I laugh wen everione blabs about the Prophet Mohammed.....he is a learner when you study the bible very well......they are more dan one cases of expilicit sexual content...that shouldn't. Be featured in such a holy book.....(don't ask me where.....ask your pastorprenuers)

2. Bloodshed and Gore......-- abegi.....christianity is the boss when it comes to killing and maiming in the name of "God"

From genesis down to revelation you will observe too many times where the God of the christians ordered killings, rape....even murdering a whole generation ( no wonder he sends people to hell).....just because they didn't worship him....

OP, read more about the history of worlds religions........and you'll learn that Christianity is as guilty as fvck......the muslims are only doing what Christianity has done and left many years ago......

The truth---- Christianity and Islam and evri oda freaking religion out there
...are jus different heads of the same cruel beast......

My 2 cents....

2 Likes

Re: The Religion Of Paedophiles And Blood Shedding, Is God In It,Islam Vs Christians by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
oteneaaron:
OP....before ranting and bashing our muslim brothers....why don't you sit back and let me remind of a few things......mind you...m not a muslim.......i just detest all forms of religion.....

1. Sexual Offences.....--- I laugh wen everione blabs about the Prophet Mohammed.....he is a learner when you study the bible very well......they are more dan one cases of expilicit sexual content...that shouldn't. Be featured in such a holy book.....(don't ask me where.....ask your pastorprenuers)

2. Bloodshed and Gore......-- abegi.....christianity is the boss when it comes to killing and maiming in the name of "God"

From genesis down to revelation you will observe too many times where the God of the christians ordered killings, rape....even murdering a whole generation ( no wonder he sends people to hell).....just because they didn't worship him....

OP, read more about the history of worlds religions........and you'll learn that Christianity is as guilty as fvck......the muslims are only doing what Christianity has done and left many years ago......

The truth---- Christianity and Islam and evri oda freaking religion out there
...are jus different heads of the same cruel beast......

My 2 cents....
quote in the Bible or any other religion where a prophet of God is furking hell out of a 6 year old girl,and his followers are doing the same till date, most religion are far better than this one,apart from this religion no other religion in the world portray a pedophilia as its prophet

1 Like

Re: The Religion Of Paedophiles And Blood Shedding, Is God In It,Islam Vs Christians by belloabd1914(m): 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
Rayhut:

quote in the Bible or any other religion where a prophet of God is furking hell out of a 6 year old girl,and his followers are doing the same till date, most religion are far better than this one,apart from this religion no other religion in the world portray a pedophilia as its prophet
in Adams voice " go and die" what's all dis bitterness u are exhibiting?, did any1 ask u to become a Muslim, abi awoni oriburuku.
Re: The Religion Of Paedophiles And Blood Shedding, Is God In It,Islam Vs Christians by unphilaz(m): 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
dikeigbo2:
Maybe, magani buruntashi grin
grin grin grin
Re: The Religion Of Paedophiles And Blood Shedding, Is God In It,Islam Vs Christians by unphilaz(m): 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
Rayhut:

belloabd1914:
in Adams voice " go and die" what's all dis bitterness u are exhibiting?, did any1 ask u to become a Muslim, abi awoni oriburuku.

na lie ... okay so na true abi say mohammed get magani burantashi which equates to 30 strong men .... chai... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Religion Of Paedophiles And Blood Shedding, Is God In It,Islam Vs Christians by belloabd1914(m): 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
unphilaz:

na lie ... okay so na true abi say mohammed get magani burantashi which equates to 30 strong men .... chai... shocked shocked shocked shocked
for ur mind, u dey try provoke me, u go tey dere, Na u get ur mouth.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Divinely Impregnated Me – 15-year-old Girl Claims / Why Is It That Most Christian Are Poor / Mama G: Church Poster Spotted At Nkpor, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.