Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie (56679 Views)

Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine / Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot / Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
shocker007:

Another Otee! You fine pass am? Prove am!
i fyn pass am ova n ova....ass wip£
Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
shogz89:
make I no lie, she Fine pass you with all the colour you pour for face
i dnt talk to ur typ£
Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by Buktol(f): 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
Vanquay:
Since when did the YBNL crew start chilling with Ugly Models lipsrsealed
she has natural beauty* stop d hate*

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
Vanquay:
please do us all a favour and ..goandie!
Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by WaffenSS(m): 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
Vanquay:

Its extremely disgusting...They are going to exploit that illiterati to the maximum and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it angry...if she was sexy, I might have been willing to turn a blind eye.

And even the superstitious Dumbfvcks claiming its God's blessings annoys me...surely their God would have rather made her a very rich Bread seller undecided and they would be the first set of people screaming that Models are whores lipsrsealed

Too true, bro, too true.

Those yaps going on about "papa god please pick my call" are lazy arseholes self-destructively bent on a primitive and largely vaporous path to material gratification. Such people would gladly allow themselves to be royally fuccked in the arse by TY Bello with a 13inch porcelain d1ldo for a chance at the limelight and call it god's answer to their call.

This olajumoke hoodwinking is annoying the fucck outta me. i was already fuming over naija "celebs" acting all stoopid on the interwebz without this sensationalist and unnecessary packaging of a pig in a lipstick and calling it a model.

But then, some people need inane diversions to add color to their painfully banal existence. What else would explain the Davido/Wizkid/PSquare/Tonto/Ini Edo barrage of mundanities where every time they fart, it hits the frontpage? Now it's some fugly, illiterate, skinny, lowly horror dressed and feathered as something amazing.

fucck TY Bello, fucck olajumoke....fucck wizkid, davido, linda ikeji, dbanj, the entire cretins of nollywood...

heck, fucck all this fakery sold as entertainment.

if anyone finds issue with this rant...fucck you too.
Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by esejessy(f): 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
Vanquay:
And how many models ave u seen their no make up face? People will try to be real u all will complain, wen they put on dier make u will still complain..... How on earth do you want to pleased now!!!!!#yeye dey smell angry shocked

2 Likes

Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by akomolafe226(m): 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
she carry her bread go ybnl to sell to olamide and others
Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by Missmossy(f): 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
Its all about Jumoke grin grin

Lucky girl, tread with caution anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by samuelchimmy(m): 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
Vanquay:
tahh! sharap diaa,ugly model wey get money pass you ba? no go find your destiny

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by westreporter(m): 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
Vanquay:
Goat.... does that pic looks chilling to you ?
Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by petux(m): 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
2ts:

Lets wait till then. I TRUST Jehovah, Baba go pick the babe call again.Shebi na bread seller God go build bakery for her. Ok. U don forget say she hair stylist, baba God go open haircare place for her.

Small small model job and endorsement go dey by d side.

Awon olote.Love ur neighbour as youself. If u were the one enjoying this grace, would u ever pray for ur downfall.

Infact u just vex me,if to say u dey by my side i for just pour pupu for ur body.
lmao was vexed coz of her everyday news entering fp...... morever her relatives might milk her dry
Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by teewety: 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
Join this new forum where you can express your view on topics like, Education, Local government budget, human rights, youth and relationship, family.
Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by teewety: 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
Join this new forum where you can express your view on topics like, Education, Local government budget, human rights, youth and relationship, family. Visit www.hdinigeria.org
Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by Hypertekhomeboy(m): 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
Dis people nor try wit deir packaging oooo, person wey nor Sabi speak English ? How she come take write am? Abi na interpreter work ni ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by SAMBARRY: 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
naijaboiy:
What is "igbalode"?
modern or trendy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by SAMBARRY: 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
naijaboiy:
What is "igbalode"?
modern or trendy o
Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by Abukc(m): 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
Jumoke you better becareful,make demn no brake your marraige,coz I no trust them.

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by NanciaKay(f): 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
9japrof:

No be only good English Buh queens English. The babe no sabi speak any English at all, all what you are seeing is PR stunts. Her two interview I saw on live TV was all raw undiluted yoruba. the Babe no sabi speak anything, I know more of their plans includes getting her an English teacher

But at least, let us appreciate the work of God in her life. Na God put her there and her star will shine!
Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by banty: 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
Vanquay:

Comment is cheap!
Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by omoekiti6(m): 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

i fyn pass am ova n ova....ass wip£

Even on nairaland we no know u, u come dae claim fine girl where olajumoke wey almost everybody in lagos nw knows

Ur life is a joke

Just go n get urself 1

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
omoekiti6:

Even on nairaland we no know u, u come dae claim fine girl where olajumoke wey almost everybody in lagos nw knows

Ur life is a joke

Just go n get urself 1
who is dis 1
Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by Bamz(m): 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
i 8 to say dis buh dt gal no fyn gan...i v£ s££n fyna hawk£rs..
modified... olajumoke is a fyn gal...oya everybody Bleep off..

Just continue smiley

I have no further comments.
Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
Bamz:

Just continue smiley

I have no further comments.
angry
Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by Bamz(m): 11:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
shocker007:

Another Otee!
You fine pass am? Prove am!

Geez the hate is too much. Same person can't even type properly.

I wonder how people have to be so sad and despondent but nothing will draw Jummy's destiny backwards, she has a higher backing.

Many people strive and struggle through life, yet they don't achieve self actualization while some people effortlessly work up to it. An example is that Dada guy from UNILAG.

Moral: be happy with those who are successful, happiness breeds happiness.

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by jbl007(m): 1:12am On Feb 29, 2016
petux:
olajumoke ur days are numbered
the dumbest and most insensitive statement to make.

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by yusufyusuf1: 6:13am On Feb 29, 2016
grin[color=][/color] grin ;Di have no problem with the olajumoke this olajumoke that i remember when seun want to kill us with tonto dike news it's her turn i know very soon everybody on this forum will celebrate me too maybe wen i win bet9ja jacpot ;Di have no problem with the olajumoke this olajumoke that i remember when seun want to kill us with tonto dike news it's her turn i know very soon everybody on this forum will celebrate me too maybe wen i win bet9ja jacpot
Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by Dbisector(m): 9:10am On Feb 29, 2016
But the phone bad gan camera abi na techno P5
Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by petux(m): 9:23am On Feb 29, 2016
jbl007:
the dumbest and most insensitive statement to make.
jus kidding man......u don't mid to kill urself
Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by saintfrank(m): 10:27am On Feb 29, 2016
I dey get sum funny feelings say pewty soon sum smart ass star or rich men gho snatch @ jumoke from him poor hubby' i jst dey talk my mind oooh tongue tongue tongue
Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by Payshence(f): 4:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
If na bread she still dey sell will anybody wnt to tk a pix wif her??hypocrates....
Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by omoekiti6(m): 11:40am On Mar 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
who is dis 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) / Comedian Emmanuella Visits Igbinedion's Daughter & Grandson (photos) / Dollars Rain On Bobrisky At 30th Birthday. Nengi Spotted (Video Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.