Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie (56686 Views)

Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine / Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot / Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by danbrowndmf(m): 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
naijaboiy:
What is "igbalode"?
The era has come... It's more like what is invoke
Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by haibe(m): 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
i 8 to say dis buh dt gal no fyn gan...i v£ s££n fyna hawk£rs..

But u are fine abi
Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by aalangel(f): 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
Am I the only one that noticed that Jumoke has a personal assistant in "writing matters"?
Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by popcykaylah(m): 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
People keep hating this chick but yet she keeps getting better..if you haven't done anything good for yourself then please stop using that as a medium to hate someone who came from grass to grace..

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by tosyne2much(m): 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
It doesn't matter whether her personal assistant was the one that posed it for her. All that matters is that I was able to decode the message which is the basic element of communication

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by chidooh1: 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
Jumoke this Jumoke that, I don tire for Jumoke news o
Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by domopps(m): 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
McCarlito:
Okay..... Patiently Waiting for when she will be a babymama

After 2 children 4 her husband!

Cheeeeeers

2 Likes

Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by 9japrof(m): 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
WaffenSS:

frighteningly ugly model.

the poor hapless thing is being milked dry by TY Bello and all the media wh0res without she knowing it. All olajumoke does is reflect the light and grin sheepishly, forever lost in the bliss of ignorance.

Meanwhile, in the bank accounts of TY Bello et al....CHA-CHING!

Plain truth no matter how difficult this seems but it is. She ia been exploited big time Buh if am she, let her enjoy the limelight , then in a few months time start doing her thing abeg. I know say if that babe Na IBO she no go dull at all
Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by Socketbet: 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ola will be like is this me or dream cool
Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by yemoxyl(m): 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
4G? shocked
How ?
Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by repogirl(f): 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
Olajumoke, which big heart? If you were selling bread at the airport, would he have taken the pic with you?

Please, we know when Bullshit is talking, just save it! Olamide is an arrogant feeler, confirmed!

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by naijaboiy: 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
danbrowndmf:
The era has come... It's more like what is invoke
Thanks bro!

You yoruba? cheesy
Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by 9japrof(m): 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
NanciaKay:
I love this lady ooo! She speaks good English sef.
Oluwa abeg answer my call.

No be only good English Buh queens English. The babe no sabi speak any English at all, all what you are seeing is PR stunts. Her two interview I saw on live TV was all raw undiluted yoruba. the Babe no sabi speak anything, I know more of their plans includes getting her an English teacher

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by mondaypaul77(m): 6:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
WahaLhi gaskiya Jumoke did not type that on her own if she did.

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by Naff24(f): 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
Vanquay:
Since when did the YBNL crew start chilling with Ugly Models lipsrsealed

Stop hating and pray fervently to God to answer ur prayer on time!

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by Naff24(f): 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
It doesn't matter whether her personal assistant was the one that posed it for her. All that matters is that I was able to decode the message which is the basic element of communication

Gbam! May God bless you for me jawe grin

3 Likes

Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
This girl cant speak english. Definitely cant write english. Is it her agent dts writing her tweets and using all these superlatives on her twitter handle? Surely they'll take dt charge from her fees as well.

I just hope someone is advising her to save any money shes getting now to invest. And it should be in an industry she understands, not just giving her husband to start business. She could own a building and open a buka inside. I know a woman in mile 2 estate who is a millionaire and whose children go to the best schools in lagos wt her buka money.At least olajumoke understands food and food sells.

The worst she could be doing now is spending it on hungry family and friends dt she can help later wt fruits from her investments.

Money has wings and flies. Fame is even more fleeting.

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by tosyne2much(m): 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
Naff24:

Gbam! May God bless you for me jawe grin
Abi u sef no see as people dey hate on the girl? Smh
Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
WaffenSS:

frighteningly ugly model.

the poor hapless thing is being milked dry by TY Bello and all the media wh0res without she knowing it. All olajumoke does is reflect the light and grin sheepishly, forever lost in the bliss of ignorance.

Meanwhile, in the bank accounts of TY Bello et al....CHA-CHING!

Its extremely disgusting...They are going to exploit that illiterati to the maximum and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it angry...if she was sexy, I might have been willing to turn a blind eye.

And even the superstitious Dumbfvcks claiming its God's blessings annoys me...surely their God would have rather made her a very rich Bread seller undecided and they would be the first set of people screaming that Models are whores lipsrsealed
Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by ayus7(m): 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
All of una wey dey pray mk Olajumoke-Liecester City come down again, e go shock all of una lyk Arsenal nd Man city...
Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by Ninilowo(m): 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
Na Jumoke typed "those things" herself? . grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by Omolola1(f): 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
People that say the truth about Olajumoke are termed "haters"

But why? undecided
Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by 2ts: 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
petux:
olajumoke ur days are numbered
Lets wait till then. I TRUST Jehovah, Baba go pick the babe call again.Shebi na bread seller God go build bakery for her. Ok. U don forget say she hair stylist, baba God go open haircare place for her.

Small small model job and endorsement go dey by d side.

Awon olote.Love ur neighbour as youself. If u were the one enjoying this grace, would u ever pray for ur downfall.

Infact u just vex me,if to say u dey by my side i for just pour pupu for ur body.
Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by Raydos: 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

Shey Nah Fine We Wan Eat Owo Lo Fi n Do Something!

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by kurlz(f): 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
[quote author=CindyeMerAld post=43332988]i 8 to say dis buh dt gal no fyn gan...i v£ s££n fyna hawk£rs..[/quote

we are not talking about beauty here sis we're talking about time and chance.

may the God of time and chance favor us.

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by Sweetrolly(m): 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

HATING WON'T DO U NO GOOD

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
Weytin be Olamide has no "airs"? Lol that's some death by asphyxiation ish.

Beautiful chick though, wish her well.

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by kingjeremy1: 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

God no dey look face bless person......if God wan pick your call if you like flash am with hidden number some how him go pick the flashing

2 Likes

Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by danbrowndmf(m): 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
naijaboiy:
Thanks bro!
You yoruba? cheesy
Kogi. Born & brought up in oyo state.Ibadan precisely. Per-time Yoruba boy.cheesy
Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
ölazky
Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by opyscol(m): 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
Abeg, Beauty isn't d only thing they look for in a model. It's not like she's contesting 4 miss Nigeria. Abeg free her

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie by Niceiroko: 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
Must u comment, or r u jealous
wapu:
I "tired" for this girl gist.
Can we get past this please

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedian Emmanuella Visits Igbinedion's Daughter & Grandson (photos) / Half Caste Actresses: Lilian Bach Vs Caroline Danjuma Vs Queeneth Hilbert / Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.