Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

"Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. (36418 Views)

ABSU Graduate Helps Carpenter Who Helped Him In School 20 Years Ago (Photos) / Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets / Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. by echson21: 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
Drabeey:
This wasnt done in good faith. You gave help to people and still took it out to the media to see what you've done.
Its was just for publicity. Not with good heart

Anyways.

DrabeeyWasHere
He never brought it to the media. Either way, if it is easy, why not try it and invite CNN?

2 Likes

Re: "Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. by AlienStar: 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
Lemme reserve my comment
Re: "Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. by jesuspikinjp(m): 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
Drabeey:
This wasnt done in good faith. You gave help to people and still took it out to the media to see what you've done.

Anyways.

DrabeeyWasHere

Very soon you will hear that young alhaji is contesting for senator.
Re: "Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
Dt guy don drag senator with David mark taya
234GT:
Commendable, but hope you have no political ambitions?
Re: "Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. by echson21: 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:
Three bags of rice Really ??
My broke ass girlfriend can do better than him
Kenneth Tyron- you know the road but you cannot/ or will not drive the car.
Re: "Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. by Eebrahym(m): 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
Titto93:
ADVICE TO HUSBANDS
IF YOUR WIFE USES A DUAL SIM (TWO SIMS) PHONE, SAVE BOTH NUMBERS UNDER ONE NAME; WIFE, NEVER SAVE AS WIFE 1 AND WIFE 2,
#‎FROM_A_HOSPITALISED_HUSBAND‬.
Full of sense, good + sorry, you've learnt some good lesson too
Re: "Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. by habsydiamond(m): 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
So people like this still dey benue, I don tnik say na david mark be una mentor ni. For the numbers of years Oga david use for office na only Golf course he do wey I know. Young Alhaji is a good lover of the masses. May God bless you more.

1 Like

Re: "Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. by bluecircle470: 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
Always been generous ever since the day of 'Santos layout' Akowonjo... Kip it up young Alhaji

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. by v4victory(f): 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
Aww Alhaji, may God bless you, may your children children's children's children's children's children's children shall notexperience hunger in Jesus name.

Some people are really living in hunger in this country.
if I checked how much I spend for feeding and other upkeep in my home I begin to wonder how those families with 5, 7, 8 children are feeding on daily basis in this hammartern country. Young Alhaji God bless you.

1 Like

Re: "Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. by jamesibor: 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
What has Omenka done for his people? Nothing but to dwell on Nairaland and be calling any dissenting voice IPOD.
Re: "Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. by darlingtonIIV(m): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
r
Re: "Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. by FuckTheMod: 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
Amiloaded:
SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE
http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/02/young-alhaji-idoma-man-helps-displaced.html?m=0

grin

Smelly kid bloggers and their regular bullshıts "see more photos" my asz grin
Re: "Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
echson21:

He never brought it to the media. Either way, if it is easy, why not try it and invite CNN?

Na waa ooo. Heyaa. Some Nigerians will never learn sha
Re: "Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. by naijaking1: 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
NewGombawa:
[size=48pt]Political Motives[/size]

Alhaji please tell your Fulani brothers to stop attacking unarmed farmers. They will be better able to feed themselves.
Re: "Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
caselessogbuagu:
You can never see David mark do stuffs like this.

#zombie!!
So when Fayose did same, you maggot tags him stomach infrastructure Governor.
And you are expecting mark to do likewise??
Re: "Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:
Three bags of rice
Really ??

Iriot-
Re: "Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. by birmingham04: 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
Drabeey:

Anyways.

DrabeeyWasHere
. Do your own and let see. You are an ingrate. It is better we help and shown it to the world than do nothing. May God bless you Alhaji . If you don't blow your trumpet nobody is going to blow it for you. If Alhaji didn't show what he did how am I going to know him. Operation show how kind you are.

1 Like

Re: "Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. by preggi(m): 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:
Three bags of rice
Really ??

Thumbs up for you.

Ewu!!!
Re: "Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. by Abel202: 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
Drabeey:
Anyways.
DrabeeyWasHere

Kudos to Young Alhaji.
If someone does good, please appreciate it. For publishing this good that he has done, this might push someone else to do a similar humanitarian work even if its for publicity stunt.
If all the wealthy men in Nigeria were doing this sort of good work even if for poblicity stunt alone, then hunger and malnutrition shall dissapear from this land, including the reduction of attendant evils of stealing, robbery, burglary and other crimes.
Prayer: Almighty God, please touch the heart of all the wealthy men in Nigeria (including those that have embezzled our commonwealth), to be giving back to the society in this manner and more ''even if they are only doing it for publicity stunt''. Can I hear AMEN to this prayer ....

2 Likes

Re: "Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. by Princephelar(m): 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
Is strahovski1 and d lady dt told him to go to india forum banned?
Re: "Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. by dominique(f): 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
Good one Young Alhaji, such a generous person. Zone C would have benefited a lot more from someone like him than that David Mark.

1 Like

Re: "Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. by Awoofawo(m): 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
Drabeey:

Anyways.

DrabeeyWasHere
The guy is only aiming for spoils of political office. Thou his is very popular among his Idoma folks (doing philanthropy for some years now) But as Nigerian will say nothing goes for nothing!
Re: "Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. by chuba21(m): 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:
Three bags of rice
Really ??

But let your broke ass girlfriend do so we can as well hail her, haba give the man some kudos.
Re: "Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. by ireasontight: 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
The coward army will never clash with armed fulani herdsmen.they only clah with unarmed shittes and Igbos.welcome to the zoo
Re: "Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
Abel202:

Kudos to Young Alhaji.
If someone does good, please appreciate it. For publishing this good that he has done, this might push someone else to do a similar humanitarian work even if its for publicity stunt.
If all the wealthy men in Nigeria were doing this sort of good work even if for poblicity stunt alone, then hunger and malnutrition shall dissapear from this land, including the reduction of attendant evils of stealing, robbery, burglary and other crimes.
Prayer: Almighty God, please touch the heart of all the wealthy men in Nigeria (including those that have embezzled our commonwealth), to be giving back to the society in this manner and more ''even if they are only doing it for publicity stunt''. Can I hear AMEN to this prayer ....

Amen, and God grant them the mind not to publicize
good things they do again. Let them Do it in secret and go. Amen
Re: "Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
birmingham04:
. Do your own and let see. You are an ingrate. It is better we help and shown it to the world than do nothing. May God bless you Alhaji . If you don't blow your trumpet nobody is going to blow it for you. If Alhaji didn't show what he did how am I going to know him. Operation show how kind you are.

Ok good for you
Re: "Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. by Ghost447(m): 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
Drabeey:

Anyways.

DrabeeyWasHere
What about your T.B. Joshua?

1 Like

Re: "Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. by Funjosh(m): 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
saintkel:
Amen o, see as Man united d trash Assnal

Arsenal FC na team
Re: "Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. by wittyt98(m): 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:
Three bags of rice Really ??
fool at least he tried...which one has your father done ?? oloriburuku somebody

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) / Douzy - The Individual / This Big Python Was Killed By My Neighbours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.