Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Help A 20 Year Old Nigerian Boy On Dialysis, Awaiting Kidney Transplantation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help A 20 Year Old Nigerian Boy On Dialysis, Awaiting Kidney Transplantation (537 Views)

Ronald, 27-Year-Old Nigerian Man Who Has Never Had An Erection Before. Photo / Nigerian Boy Whose Joystick Was Chopped Off Has Been Sent Back From India.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A 20 Year Old Nigerian Boy On Dialysis, Awaiting Kidney Transplantation by nice501: 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
It is with a heavy heart I write. I can't contain it anymore. What started some three years ago is about to send a young boy who has barely started life to the great beyond. His name is ONYEJI ANTHONY MMADUABUCHI. He is my brother, the 5th child in my family. He hals from Abajah, Nwangele LGA, Imo State. He had nephrotic syndrome three years ago and was vigorously treated. Complete remission was achieved. The nephrotic syndrome struct again last year and progressed rapidly to End Stage Renal Disease.

He has been off and on dialysis since January this year and the laboratory results are not getting favorable. He is currently at NATIONAL HOSPITAL, ABUJA, BED 12, MALE MEDICAL WARD. Hence, the need to move him to India where he can get kidney transplantation.

I hereby solicit for help from you and other well-meaning Nigerians. Any financial or logistic help rendered by you will go a long way in saving this young boy.

Media coverage is also needed to reach out to people. You can call or WhatsApp this number belonging to my cousin Uchenna Osuji, who is taking care of him in the hospital: +2347035105352.

You can help in any measure by paying into this account:

GT Bank.
Acc name: Onyeji Nnamdi Kenneth.
Acc number: 0153674483

Thank you for your contributions and prayers. May the good Lord reduce your expenditures and increase your savings this year and many more years to come, Amen.

Share 'cause you Care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43enxadZPiQ
Re: Help A 20 Year Old Nigerian Boy On Dialysis, Awaiting Kidney Transplantation by tchiwinnie: 9:54am On Mar 03, 2016
@nice501, so sorry abt ur broda. It will b nice if u post hospital receipts, investigation results etc so pple will kno its no scam. Also post how much is needed for d surgery and how much has bn raised so far.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Trying To Get Rid Of Body Fats Or Have A Flat Tummy? / JCIN EKSU Health Week All You Need To Know / Any Health Benefits Of Eating One's Placenta?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.