Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,066 members, 7,814,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Maheeda's Daughter Drinking Garri On Her Birthday (she Is So Pretty) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda's Daughter Drinking Garri On Her Birthday (she Is So Pretty) (5848 Views)

Divine Favor Sam, Maheeda's Daughter Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photos) / Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos / Maheeda's Daughter Shows Sexy Dance Moves (Pics , Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda's Daughter Drinking Garri On Her Birthday (she Is So Pretty) by Lenny5k: 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
This is no other person than the Pretty daughter of Controversial Nigerian Music star Maheeda. She seems so cool and lovely, shows that with all her Craziness Maheeda is raising her daughter well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60BJMbWESl8
Re: Maheeda's Daughter Drinking Garri On Her Birthday (she Is So Pretty) by emeraldknytt(m): 4:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
Raising her well kwa Giving this kain cinderella ijebu garri drink.. No groundnut.. No milk... No sugar... How i sabi? Na me wash the plate cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Maheeda's Daughter Drinking Garri On Her Birthday (she Is So Pretty) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
d
Re: Maheeda's Daughter Drinking Garri On Her Birthday (she Is So Pretty) by emeraldknytt(m): 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
Souljeezy:
d
all ye spacebookers, God gat his eyes on you... Hehehe
Re: Maheeda's Daughter Drinking Garri On Her Birthday (she Is So Pretty) by McCarlito(m): 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
Even Obasanjo drank garri at aso rock when he was the President of Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Maheeda's Daughter Drinking Garri On Her Birthday (she Is So Pretty) by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
How this one take reset buhari's brain?
Re: Maheeda's Daughter Drinking Garri On Her Birthday (she Is So Pretty) by cruzita(f): 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
grin local cake for u
Re: Maheeda's Daughter Drinking Garri On Her Birthday (she Is So Pretty) by nanauju(f): 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
Wow.. Guess the price of garri didnt go up afterall undecided
Re: Maheeda's Daughter Drinking Garri On Her Birthday (she Is So Pretty) by Tallesty1(m): 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
nanauju:
Wow.. Guess the price of garri didnt go up afterall undecided
Unto say she for no fit afford am?
Re: Maheeda's Daughter Drinking Garri On Her Birthday (she Is So Pretty) by nanauju(f): 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
Tallesty1:
Unto say she for no fit afford am?
Unto say she dey drink am tongue
Re: Maheeda's Daughter Drinking Garri On Her Birthday (she Is So Pretty) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
emeraldknytt:
Raising her well kwa Giving this kain cinderella ijebu garri drink.. No groundnut.. No milk... No sugar... How i sabi? Na me wash the plate cheesy cheesy cheesy
b!tch ass niggas all over,when Obasanjo drank garri when he was president,who is this one not to drink garri?

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda's Daughter Drinking Garri On Her Birthday (she Is So Pretty) by halfricanadian(f): 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
drank garri on mine too cheesy

Chai d babe garrit
Re: Maheeda's Daughter Drinking Garri On Her Birthday (she Is So Pretty) by goldfish80(m): 6:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
She must be the one snapping them raunchy pictures her mother post on instagram and tweera.
Re: Maheeda's Daughter Drinking Garri On Her Birthday (she Is So Pretty) by naijaboiy: 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
Music star? shocked
Re: Maheeda's Daughter Drinking Garri On Her Birthday (she Is So Pretty) by Lenny5k: 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
goldfish80:
She must be the one snapping them raunchy pictures her mother post on instagram and tweera.

Common! This is Teen not more than 15 whats her business with her Mum and her pics?
Re: Maheeda's Daughter Drinking Garri On Her Birthday (she Is So Pretty) by Lenny5k: 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
iamrealdeji:
b!tch ass niggas all over,when Obasanjo drank garri when he was president,who is this one not to drink garri?

You don't get it! the Fun in this is her Parents would be preparing to take she and her friends out too eat..etc and she choose to Drink Garri! It's not a big Deal to anybody that she is drinking Garri, only thing that makes this interesting is Garri will be the last thing on her mates mind on their Birthday that was why her Mum saw saying "Who drinks Garri on their Birthday"

Re: Maheeda's Daughter Drinking Garri On Her Birthday (she Is So Pretty) by clerkent(m): 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
Maheeda should marry her daughter to me before she think of making money with her when she (maheeda)fade.
Re: Maheeda's Daughter Drinking Garri On Her Birthday (she Is So Pretty) by Lenny5k: 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
clerkent:
Maheeda should marry her daughter to me before she think of making money with her when she (maheeda)fade.

If u want to Marry her, pls go ahead and leave Maheeda out of this.... Don't worry Maheeda won't FADE as you so put it...lol... He husband is there to take care of her as I don't think her Music puts money in her Pocket, I mean how many album has she released? How many shows? Her husband over here just Loves her as long as what she does makes her Happy... Anyway she is a smart lady that would be looking at other business venture,
Re: Maheeda's Daughter Drinking Garri On Her Birthday (she Is So Pretty) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
Lenny5k:

Common! This is Teen not more than 15 whats her business with her Mum and her pics?
you think say Maheeda get that kind sense?
Re: Maheeda's Daughter Drinking Garri On Her Birthday (she Is So Pretty) by OKorowanta: 6:42am On Feb 29, 2016
Dis babe enta die.
See shenkez
Mamiwater beauty.

(1) (Reply)

Omg!! You Wont Believe It! But Rihanna Now Has A Butt!! See Pics / Ned Nwoko’s Moroccan And Son Troll Regina Daniels On IG / Ghanaian Actress Baby Blanche: I’m A Woman, But I Hardly Wear Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.