Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

7 Principles Of Godly Dressing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Principles Of Godly Dressing (1913 Views)

Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church / 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women / 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Principles Of Godly Dressing by ziego(m): 4:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
7 PRINCIPLES OF GODLY DRESSING -
1. Avoid tight fitting dresses
2. Avoid clothes of opposite sex
3. Avoid cosmetics and jewelry
4. Avoid transparent and perforated dresses
5. Avoid immodest dresses that expose sensitive body parts
6. Avoid artificial beauty that mocks God
7. Avoid falsehood - false hair, eyelash, eyebrow, nails, etc.
Scriptural References -
Genesis 35 : 1 - 5
Exodus 32 : 1 - 6
Exodus 33 : 4 - 6
Deuteronomy 22 : 5
Jeremiah 4 : 30
1 Peter 3 ; 1 - 4
1 Timothy 2 : 9
Revelation 21 ;: 7
Isaiah 3 : 16 - 24
Ezekiel 7 : 19 - 21
Romans 12 : 1
2 Corinthians 7 : 1

Re: 7 Principles Of Godly Dressing by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
O.P don turn born again because his girlfriend asked for money for Brazillian hair and eye lashes. I hail thee Sharp guy! grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Principles Of Godly Dressing by K9blunt(f): 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
End time dressing,

Op you wan turn Amish abi? grin grin

Abeg leave matter for Matthias jor!

If you no fit afford Peruvian hair for your gf abi wife wannabe abeg go for your pocket size and stop aiming higher.

As for decent dressing I personally believe "dress according to how you want to be addressed"

If you dress like a clown , people will laugh at you.
Dress like a prostitute , men will address you as one "babe how market na" grin
Dress with skinny abi carrot trousers and you're over 30years and you want a teenager to call you uncle, oga you are jonsing.

Shikena, I don't need the bible to tell me what to wear. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Secret Of The Internet (what The Devil Don't Want U To Know)! / 6 Gorgeous Muslim Bridesmaid Dresses That Are Beyond Beautiful / "Does The Watchtower Organisation Control The Jehovah's Witnesses' Thinking?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.