Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Nigeriens Arrested For Robbery In Nigeria (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeriens Arrested For Robbery In Nigeria (photo) (27409 Views)

Boy Bursts Into Tears After Being Caught During Failed Robbery In Delta. Photo / Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana / 3 Friends Who Met While In Prison Arrested For Robbery In Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeriens Arrested For Robbery In Nigeria (photo) by dre11(m): 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
Five Niger Republic nationals arrested for armed robbery have told police detectives that they came to Nigeria to make money. The suspects, Mustapha Musa (21), Abdulahi Ali (21), Saidi Isa (21), Ali Alisuma (22), Yakubu Adamu (22) and Isiaka Yakubu (23), were arrested by police patrol team at Tinubu on Lagos Island.

It was gathered that the suspects were all working as porters at Balogun Market before they met one Isa Musa from Borno State who introduced them to robbery.

But Musa said he met the men at Obalende when they asked him to take them somewhere. He said: “I have spent about 15 years in Lagos. I was once a motorcycle rider.

But my motorcycle was impounded about five times by the police that was why I bought a Toyata Sunny car which I used for transportation.

“The boys have been into the robbery before I met them. I joined them about two months ago. I have also shared about N140,000 from the proceeds from the two the operations he went for. Our major target is warehouse.

Our last operation was at Mandilas Mall before we were arrested by the police.”
The gang leader, Alisuma, said he used to call Musa on the phone whenever his members wanted to go for any operation.

He said: “Whenever we went on operation, my own work was to use sledge hammer and other tools to break doors, while my colleagues who were armed with machetes would go in and steel money and some other valuables.

We have robbed at Mandilas Mall and one other warehouse at Tinubu area of the Island. I also used to instruct my members on what to do because they do not understand the Island routes very well.

“I came to Nigeria to work but because my expectation was not met by working as a porter at Idumota, my colleagues and I decided to go into robbery so as to be able to send money back home.

Our parents believe there is money in Nigeria that was why they are expecting much from anyone of us who come to Nigeria.”

http://newtelegraphonline.com/nigeria-money-nigeriens-arrested-robbery/

2 Shares

Re: Nigeriens Arrested For Robbery In Nigeria (photo) by Raymee(m): 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
All of you should be burnt alive, I swear! We dey hustle & una dey thief from us? Niger for that matter? Haaa God! I dön die!

8 Likes

Re: Nigeriens Arrested For Robbery In Nigeria (photo) by SUPOL(m): 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
After d reggae play d blues. Na blues we dey nw, una don play reggae finish. Una go hear am.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeriens Arrested For Robbery In Nigeria (photo) by amunkita(m): 6:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
Yes!!, there is money in Nigerian Prison,
Because ur family members will be sending u all money from time to time nd if u save well, u hammer..

Umu Ewu...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeriens Arrested For Robbery In Nigeria (photo) by mcee1(m): 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
Useless abokiiis. undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeriens Arrested For Robbery In Nigeria (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
No excuse for robbery.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeriens Arrested For Robbery In Nigeria (photo) by Babe2sure(f): 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
Now that you have enjoyed the money you made through robbery in Nigeria, it's time to enjoy the attendant consequences of your actions as well.
Re: Nigeriens Arrested For Robbery In Nigeria (photo) by Last2comment(m): 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Nigeriens Arrested For Robbery In Nigeria (photo) by highmood(m): 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
Oh! This was the story I overheard a friend discussing. Nairalanders, the story isn't complete, apart from them stealing money and valuables, those caught then(don't know if these ones were among) confessed to be responsible for the occasional fire outbreaks in some of those malls on the island- They set those malls ablaze to cover their nefarious acts.
Painfully these nationals mix up with the northerners and one finds it difficult to differentiate between them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeriens Arrested For Robbery In Nigeria (photo) by Shehucom(m): 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
Potential BOKO HARAMIST. Thank God they were nipped in the bud

1 Like

Re: Nigeriens Arrested For Robbery In Nigeria (photo) by VampireeM(f): 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
Sincerely, its high time govt does something concerning our borders because the way these immigrants are coming into Nigeria is quite alarming. Early in the morning you see trucks transporting them to Island part of Lagos. Infact almost all abokis in lagos are from Niger Republic.

Oh money is in Nigeria abi, why una no go politicians homes to rob but to rob hard working people of their hard earned money. Their fellow countrymen come to Nigeria and make honest living. They should be jailed and after that deported like cattles back to Niger

3 Likes

Re: Nigeriens Arrested For Robbery In Nigeria (photo) by Thayay(m): 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
Dunno some countries still sees Nigeria as a greener pasture lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeriens Arrested For Robbery In Nigeria (photo) by klassykute(m): 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
chia!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeriens Arrested For Robbery In Nigeria (photo) by jeffhunter(m): 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
Raymee:
All of you should be burnt alive, I swear! We dey hustle & una dey thief from us? Niger for that matter? Haaa God! I dön die!

You tot you wii get likes for dis

2 Likes

Re: Nigeriens Arrested For Robbery In Nigeria (photo) by DankemzI(m): 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
Were they lynched?
Re: Nigeriens Arrested For Robbery In Nigeria (photo) by AmAlbert(m): 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
Em mumu pass me grin
Re: Nigeriens Arrested For Robbery In Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
Re: Nigeriens Arrested For Robbery In Nigeria (photo) by mazizitonene(m): 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
niger undecided
Re: Nigeriens Arrested For Robbery In Nigeria (photo) by Gayigaskia(m): 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
Oya Nigerians do same elsewhere. Not newsworthy if you ask me. And those names written in English ie Yakubu Adamu should be written Yakoubou Adamou in French, which tells me they were not properly identified thru any official papers that show they are from Niger.
Re: Nigeriens Arrested For Robbery In Nigeria (photo) by thamoswonder: 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
Na una go still do boko haram
Re: Nigeriens Arrested For Robbery In Nigeria (photo) by Senorita123(f): 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
As long as it starts with Niger.....na so so crime
Re: Nigeriens Arrested For Robbery In Nigeria (photo) by greggng: 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
You can see that I was right when I refused to renew my passport because there is money in nigeria
Re: Nigeriens Arrested For Robbery In Nigeria (photo) by koxi: 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
Animals in human skin.......make una come tiff na!!!
Re: Nigeriens Arrested For Robbery In Nigeria (photo) by Hakeem3(m): 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
mcee1:
Useless abokiiis. undecided
Really That means they are ur useless friends..!
Re: Nigeriens Arrested For Robbery In Nigeria (photo) by porrigeyam(m): 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Nigeriens Arrested For Robbery In Nigeria (photo) by SolexxBarry(m): 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
Foolish aboki undecided,ur mates are busy sewing our shoes doing security u say u wan rob from us,oleburuku
Re: Nigeriens Arrested For Robbery In Nigeria (photo) by herkeym001(m): 9:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
Tivs[/s] oh sorry, Theives.
Re: Nigeriens Arrested For Robbery In Nigeria (photo) by chingydaboss(m): 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hmmmm..

Niger..

Jst forgive them..
Re: Nigeriens Arrested For Robbery In Nigeria (photo) by kennyman2000(m): 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
wish the mob caught them and they're burnt.

1 Like

Re: Nigeriens Arrested For Robbery In Nigeria (photo) by LeoFish92(m): 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
Nigeriens robbing Nigerians
Re: Nigeriens Arrested For Robbery In Nigeria (photo) by fulfillbill(m): 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
VampireeM:
Sincerely, its high time govt does something concerning our borders because the way these immigrants are coming into Nigeria is quite alarming. Early in the morning you see trucks transporting them to Island part of Lagos. Infact almost all abokis in lagos are from Niger Republic.

Oh money is in Nigeria abi, why una no go politicians homes to rob but to rob hard working people of their hard earned money. Their fellow countrymen come to Nigeria and make honest living. They should be jailed and after that deported like cattles back to Niger

You are very correct, the porosity our borders are can never be emphasized, just crossed the border this evening and seeing young boys

that are not even officers putting blockades on roads and collecting money from drivers.

The government should ensure adequate security of our borders abeg.
Re: Nigeriens Arrested For Robbery In Nigeria (photo) by tico1212(m): 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
[s]All of you should be burnt alive, I swear![/s]We dey hustle & una dey thief from us? Niger for that matter? Haaa God! I dön die!
See your mouth... go burn dem na.. you sure say u dey hustle..... mu*mu. You never die. Hiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Beaten For Stealing A Power Bank At Computer Village, Jos (Video) / Update On The Kogi Tax Collector Who Killed A Truck Driver. / Illegal Oil Bunkery: Military Destroys Creek At Ibeto In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.